Is he in a different relationship?

shannaro

Hi guys, i would like to have a help in interpreting of this chart. Me mercury, him jupiter will have a positive aspect however, i doubt there is someone else. Moon is in his house, also mars - ruler of his fifth house is in his house , this girl has some interest too and might be from his friends circle and he is in her rulership as well. So i think both of them has interest with each other. What would you suggest?

shannaro

here is the chart

Attachments

• 174092570_1127673507735378_1130247163154484087_n.jpg
    174092570_1127673507735378_1130247163154484087_n.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 30

shannaro

I am sorry; I cannot seem to tell exactly what you are asking.

May I ask please, is the true question that you are romantically interested in this guy and want to know if he is interested in you?

Hey! Thank you for the response. Well, technically yes, I want to know whether he is still interested in me. Based on mercury-jupiter relationship i think he is, but other female is there as well. Anyway, if we judge only with our significators, there will be some contact between us soon

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hey! Thank you for the response. Well, technically yes, I want to know whether he is still interested in me. Based on mercury-jupiter relationship i think he is, but other female is there as well. Anyway, if we judge only with our significators, there will be some contact between us soon

You are welcome.

I agree that there is opportunity to come together with him/Merc applying to sextile Jup. There is some unease in him, with Merc being combust the Sun. And Merc goes on immediately to meet Mars, which is in his/7th house, so this may be the other person you are wondering about.

It does point to his possibly being with others as well soon?

shannaro

You are welcome.

I agree that there is opportunity to come together with him/Merc applying to sextile Jup. There is some unease in him, with Merc being combust the Sun. And Merc goes on immediately to meet Mars, which is in his/7th house, so this may be the other person you are wondering about.

It does point to his possibly being with others as well soon?

Yes, in my point of view mars is this girl, who is also from gis circle of friends, as mars rules his fifth and eleventh houses. And mars being in his seventh makes me think that this other person also is interested in him. Thats why i cannot understand his true intentions. Whether he wants to improve something with me or aspires to this girl.. what do you think? ^^

IleneK

Premium Member
Yes, in my point of view mars is this girl, who is also from gis circle of friends, as mars rules his fifth and eleventh houses. And mars being in his seventh makes me think that this other person also is interested in him. Thats why i cannot understand his true intentions. Whether he wants to improve something with me or aspires to this girl.. what do you think? ^^

I think you should ask him what's going on.
There's no other way to know.
Really.
Best,