Does he have my back?

Skywhile

Banned
Things are tense between my boyfriend and I. I'm not sure if he if he paints a disappointing picture of me behind my back... I never had reason to think so before but I've heard something although perhaps the source isn't reliable. He seems to do almost everything that is in his power for me... even though sometimes i would like it to be more it is what he is capable of.
Basically I'm just not sure if he actually has my back in general. So I cast a chart with the question "does he have my back?"

I realize the ascendant is at a late degree meaning this has already come to pass... and I also see that he is receiving me being Venus in Mars's sign.

I'd appreciate any insight.

Attachments

• does he have my back.jpg
    does he have my back.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 33

StarDust1

Skywhile

Does he have my back?
Things are tense between my boyfriend and I. I'm not sure if he if he paints a disappointing picture of me behind my back... I never had reason to think so before but I've heard something although perhaps the source isn't reliable. He seems to do almost everything that is in his power for me... even though sometimes i would like it to be more it is what he is capable of.
Basically I'm just not sure if he actually has my back in general. So I cast a chart with the question "does he have my back?"

I realize the ascendant is at a late degree meaning this has already come to pass... and I also see that he is receiving me being Venus in Mars's sign.

I'd appreciate any insight.

Mercury is at the bottom of the chart, rules communication of all types is within the same degree of your Ascendant but just past by minutes by a trine, good thoughts are represented here for you personallly. I give the aspect orb for the healer, wounded Cheron, an Asteroid, thought by many to be in a catagory of a planet, 1.5 deg. At the foundation of the chart, 4th house, (gives meaning to 'why' you are posing the question) but is not in aspect in the future with persnal planets that could represent future doubts of the same nature. I do see Moon has left the square with Cheron, hurt feelings involved.
For a positive flow of energy where psychological and commuicative factors are represented look to Mars in the 7th house in Gemini, Mercury (communication) as his despositor making the trine to the Ascendant, I don't think you have much to worry about, especially if you mention what you heard to your partner (Mars in the 7th trine Jupiter in the 3rd house.
Moon square Venus represents some slight where you may doubt the future destiny of your relationship because you will be suspicious of his references about your person in romance, Venus, dampened by being under the beams of Saul (Sun), but I think all in all the foundation of the chart is represented by Jupiter and Mars trine. Ease of communication, relationship issues. Better get to the bottom of the reason why you think you were represented unsavory. Give your partner a chance to clear things up? Mercury trine Ascendant, at that degree (29th) new attitudes, conversations and feelings will help resolve the misrepresentation you are concerned about.
Will you update?
Sincerely
StarDust1

ElenaJ

StarDust1 gave a very good explanation with which I agree.
If I might add just a few points, mercury in the chart is very important, not only as the planet of communication but it is ruler of you, mars, and also gemini who is intercepted in the 7th.
This gives even more weight to the trine from mercury to the ascendent, and indication of your partner's good intentions towards you.
Moon in your second of self esteem approaching a square to Venus, his significator, in your 5th of love, shows that your doubts risk creating a problem between you two.
Your 2nd ruler Saturn makes you doubt yourself, but it is near the cusp of the 3rd, so you should try to talk to him about it.
Jupiter rules your co-significator sagittarius intercepted in ascendent. Just being honest and open about it is your best action.