Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 09-02-2020, 04:04 AM

How do I know my North Node is in 4th house or 3rd house ?

Today, to my surprise, I discovered my North node is in 3rd house according to astro.com and not in 4th house as indicated in so many other astrology website.

At first I came here to ask if I need to work at home since it was at my 4th house now I am not sure what to ask now.

Perhaps, if someone can tell me for Jupiter sextile Uranus will it cause me to have a problem with my superior ?

And for people in North Node in Acquarius retrograde, will it be good to go into software development.

Thanks.

Unread 09-02-2020, 04:34 PM

Re: How do I know my North Node is in 4th house or 3rd house ?

Can you post a chart?
Unread 09-03-2020, 03:19 AM

This may depend upon the house system used.

If you already input your birth data into the free charts section at Astrodienst www.astro.com, you can call it up and look at the menus at the chart construction pages. You will have a choice of a dozen or more house systems, so play around with them and see which one most feels like the real you. Placidus houses are the default house system at Astrodienst, but it allows you to select others, and another program might use a different system.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And weíll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 09-06-2020, 04:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
Can you post a chart?

Hi,

I have done some Transit check. My urgent concern is by April 2021, will I still have a job that can pays decently and from the transit chart, does it indicate I will be doing software development job ?

Cos currently I am only doing a temporary job and I am so afraid if I don't go find a permanent job and whether I can get a permanent job what will happen to me cos even in my current job I feel just so insecure....

Hope you could let me know cos I have suffered from alot of tragic from 2015 - 2019.

Thanks for your help.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chiron In 10 house.jpg (43.7 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Saturn in 3 house and Uranus in 6 house.jpg (59.9 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Sun in 10th house.jpg (39.8 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg transit.jpg (26.4 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg Venus in 10th house.jpg (41.6 KB, 3 views)
Unread 09-06-2020, 01:33 PM

Please also post your natal chart.

"You gotta have heart..." Richard Adler 1921-2012
Unread 09-06-2020, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
This may depend upon the house system used.

If you already input your birth data into the free charts section at Astrodienst www.astro.com, you can call it up and look at the menus at the chart construction pages. You will have a choice of a dozen or more house systems, so play around with them and see which one most feels like the real you. Placidus houses are the default house system at Astrodienst, but it allows you to select others, and another program might use a different system.
So, you canít tell anything based on my transit chart?
Unread 09-06-2020, 05:45 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody View Post
So, you canít tell anything based on my transit chart?
You didn't post a chart. You posted lists of transits. That's not the same thing. We need to see an actual astrological chart, and a transit chart is no good without the natal. If it's a wheel with planetary glyphs, it's a chart. If it's not, it's not.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (09-06-2020), IleneK (09-06-2020)
Unread 09-12-2020, 07:18 AM

It could be in both. Sometimes, karmic lessons are about TWO houses. Not just one. You should consider both.
Unread 09-12-2020, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
You didn't post a chart. You posted lists of transits. That's not the same thing. We need to see an actual astrological chart, and a transit chart is no good without the natal. If it's a wheel with planetary glyphs, it's a chart. If it's not, it's not.
I canít post a chart here from my hp. Please advise
Unread 09-12-2020, 10:09 AM

Could you let me know what if I have Sun Square Pluto?

N I feel that I always have problem with bosses.

How do I overcome this in my life?

Cos I am always that end up loosing...n I canít pretend to be meek but maybe I really have to now to S u r v i v e ....

Please help me.

Tks.
Unread 09-15-2020, 08:36 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobody View Post
I canít post a chart here from my hp. Please advise
If you posted those lists of transits, you can also post an astrological chart. The process is the same. Just download your astrological chart from the site where you cast it (our main go to is astro.com) and upload it as an attachment, the same way you did those transit lists.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
The Following User Says Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (09-15-2020)

Tags
house, node, north