Can you read my chart, please🙂

Norry

If you can read my chart, I would like to know what kind of impact will transiting uranus have on me, will I stay in relationship that I am in for years, if I get pregnant soon will I have trouble with it, also is there new job for me? Whatever you can tell me, I will be glad to hear( don't sugar coating, please, be very frank). Also if you have any questions, I will be happy to answer. Thank you��

[please post a chart or a link to a chart from a link site - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Norry

[links were flagged as coming from a dangerous hacker site - Moderator]

I am virgo(mine is first natal),he is pisces.

Thank you.

Norry

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...2&mth=gw&sday=11&smon=2&syr=2021&prmth=0&rs=0

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...;btyp=2;sday=11;syr=2021;mth=gw;smon=2;nhor=2

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...1&mth=gw&sday=11&smon=2&syr=2021&prmth=0&rs=0

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi...1&mth=gw&sday=11&smon=2&syr=2021&prmth=0&rs=0

I am virgo, he is pisces

[These links will soon disappear - when you create a chart on astro.com, click on the chart and you will go to a page which only has the chart on it - from there you can save the chart to your computer/phone and then either upload it to the AW Forum or upload it to a link site - Moderator]

Norry

I hope that now you will be able to read it and answer me. Will we stay together, have familly? Will I become pregnant any time soon? Whatever you can tell me, realtionship,pregnancy, health, anything really. Thank you.

Ecliptique

Hello Norry,

You:

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=f&gif=astro_2at_norry_.32627.75486.png&res=100

Your partner :

https://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.c...ry___son_partenaire_.29344.142185.png&res=100

You always calculate so as not to make mistakes or make mistakes through your thoughts and ideas. Try to relax and overreact as little as possible in terms of what you aspire to. Do the best you can at what you have to do to make sure you achieve your goals. You will only be more decided, recognized and valued through what interests you or what you want. As for the best guarantee of the duration of your relationship is your adherence to his aspirations by wishing to participate or to support and encourage him ...

For now, you want to control the interest it shows you depending on your commitment and your motivation. Try to put the pressure on yourself as little as possible and get involved calmly.

You have undoubtedly noted the personal conviction or the ideal which he had these last months.

The year 2022 will be less difficult than 2021 for both from the point of view of planetary transits.

I will try to give you a more elaborate answer.

Ecliptique. :smile:

[chart links directly to charts on astro.com are quickly invalid - when you create a chart on astro.com, click on the chart and you will go to a page which only has the chart on it - from there you can save the chart to your computer/phone and then either upload it to the AW Forum or upload it to a link site - Moderator]

Ecliptique

Thank you for your answer. Will anything good happen to us during this year?

Norry, like every year, good things happen and bad things happen to us. Try to have a constructive approach when I share with you the transits that will be significant for you. Please wait a bit for my response.

wan

Pisces and Virgo is a difficult match for long term. They are opposite signs and bring each other's ruling planet to it's fall.

Is it just Pisces and virgo, or does that apply to all the opposite pairs?

Also, what if it's one person's ascendant falling in the other person's descendant? Eg, one person has asc in Pisces at 20 and the other person has descendant in pisces at 7.

Ecliptique

Hello Norry,

fFrom the point of view of planetary transits, the year 2021 is not very meaningful from an interesting point of view for both of you. In 2022, things are more conducive to what you would expect. In particular from September 3, 2022 to the beginning of the year 2023 when it is clear that it is in favor of taking up a challenge. The hardest part for you in 2021 is to be patient because you absolutely want to be satisfied with what you want. I will give you the details of the transits that concern you both so that you can make the most of them.

Norry

Jupiter and Saturn are transiting my 8th house(all in aqvarius, and my partner's 5th( his 5th starts in half of capricorn,and other half in aqarius). Is it good time to try to concieve, or is it dangerous/will I loose the baby(again)? Please answer. Thank you all.

Norry

Also, are my partner and me karmic relationship, was it destiny?are we under bad/black magic/evil eye?or just me/just he? Please answer. I left our dob in previous posts.

Norry

Also, numerus astrologers told me that he is the bad one in our sinastry, others told me that I am , can you tell me who is the "bad guy"?🤭

Ecliptique

Hello Norry,

it is not the stars that directly determine your life but you who are in control. Astrology is a great tool for doing the best you can in your life, but it is not there to tell you about disaster. This is a good time to understand that nothing good is built on a bad foundation. I advise you to quickly forget all those harmful beliefs (and the list is long) that undermine your morale! Learn to move in the right direction and to calm down. You will see that everything will be much better ...

Even if you absolutely want to stay in control of your aspirations with excessive consistency, try to approach it with as much serenity as possible. Stick to what you want without adding more. You will thus approach the year 2022 in the best conditions.

See you soon so that I can give you my interpretation of the transits that will be significant for you and for your partner.