5D Inspiration!!

david starling

Time is 4th dimensional. Which is why the exact timing of the 5th dimensional Age of Aquarius is so variable. Also why it's necessary to move beyond Saturn's (Father Time's) rulership of Aquarius itself.

Monk

Premium Member
Hi Ukpoohbear,

Another link to Lions Gate on 8th August below
It is a special day for Sirius rising with the Sun:-
www.sagegoddess.com...
I sit on fence with beliefs,i am content with just being a recorder of history and star positions, however it was good enough for The Rosicrucian Fellowship on 8th August 1909 in Seattle, Washington for their constitution, please scroll down to "Origins and Foundation".
en.wikipedia.org...

My point is Sirius rises with the Sun along the 47th Parallel North which Seattle and Harrison Idaho sits on.
Perhaps some will take a vacation to Harrison around 8th August, it isn't any hardship, i have heard that it is very beautiful around the Lake D'Alene and is a popular tourist site having beaches along the lake, the 47 latitude line is on link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

If any go there, perhaps you could meditate facing the rising Sun and Sirius, perhaps with a list when you fill the Cosmos with your thoughts in healing trouble spots in the world and peace and bringing the world together to tackle global warming?
The Sun and Sirius rises there at approx. 05:40 AM on 8th August in Harrison, however as the sign of Leo is involved you must still meditate until after 06:57 AM, as the heart of Leo is Regulus which is the alpha star of Leo, a royal Persian star, leader of North, South, East and West, rises at that time.
Any members that live at this latitude, and wish to do the same, please contact Ukpoohbear, for good practise, if you wish to meditate, i can't go, i'm too badly disabled.

Ukpoohbear

Time is 4th dimensional. Which is why the exact timing of the 5th dimensional Age of Aquarius is so variable. Also why it's necessary to move beyond Saturn's (Father Time's) rulership of Aquarius itself.

It makes sense that the beginning of an Age which renders time useless, would not have a beginning point, which could be interpreted by time.

I found it very hard to get my head around the concept of time being 3D, until I read Stephen Hawking's speech called 'The Beginning of Time.'
- http://www.hawking.org.uk/the-beginning-of-time.html

It also helps to put into context the 5D notion of forgiveness and non-judgement because we are all headed in the same direction - consciousness. So, it does not matter what stage we are at or what mistakes we make because it is all for a reason and essentially happening simultaneously. It also helps answer existential questions like, 'what was here before the Universe began,' or 'who created consciousness.' Well, it was always here, and asking when it started or who created it would be a concept of time, which only exists in 3D.

Do you have a particular thread on the Age of Aquarius I could share here? There may be some readers who would be interested in an astrological explanation, which is out off my forte :joyful:

Such a beautiful version of this song! Thank you :love: it deserves its own meme.

troublemelts.jpg

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Hi Ukpoohbear,

Another link to Lions Gate on 8th August below
It is a special day for Sirius rising with the Sun:-
www.sagegoddess.com...
I sit on fence with beliefs,i am content with just being a recorder of history and star positions, however it was good enough for The Rosicrucian Fellowship on 8th August 1909 in Seattle, Washington for their constitution, please scroll down to "Origins and Foundation".
en.wikipedia.org...

My point is Sirius rises with the Sun along the 47th Parallel North which Seattle and Harrison Idaho sits on.
Perhaps some will take a vacation to Harrison around 8th August, it isn't any hardship, i have heard that it is very beautiful around the Lake D'Alene and is a popular tourist site having beaches along the lake, the 47 latitude line is on link below:-
en.wikipedia.org...

If any go there, perhaps you could meditate facing the rising Sun and Sirius, perhaps with a list when you fill the Cosmos with your thoughts in healing trouble spots in the world and peace and bringing the world together to tackle global warming?
The Sun and Sirius rises there at approx. 05:40 AM on 8th August in Harrison, however as the sign of Leo is involved you must still meditate until after 06:57 AM, as the heart of Leo is Regulus which is the alpha star of Leo, a royal Persian star, leader of North, South, East and West, rises at that time.
Any members that live at this latitude, and wish to do the same, please contact Ukpoohbear, for good practise, if you wish to meditate, i can't go, i'm too badly disabled.

Thanks for the links! I find it fascinating that The Roscrucian Fellowship began in 1908 and they were already talking about Earth beginning an age of 'evolution,; with idea of reincarnation tied in with it. Although, wiki did also mention that the ancient myth of the 'Philosopher's Stone,' was actually about astral travel. So actually, mysticism used to be much more popular but it maybe got buried by the Age of Saturn.

I don't think I'll be able to get to the USA by August, but its a great idea for the future. However, in the spirit of 5D, since time and space are 3D concepts, we can travel anywhere simultaneously. Being currently in a 3D existence, the effect would probably be stronger by travelling there physically but with 5D traits like telepathy still being evident here, we could pretty much travel to Harrison, Idaho and have an effect.

I have spoken to people who can astral travel, two genuine ones who had been through their Chiron Return, and noted that their abilities happened with age. So even though I don't get visions of travelling instantaneously, my telepathic intent should still be influential. Plus, it would be easier to garner people together for a group meditation on that date and just work out the different time zones!

It's a great idea, I think the more Leo's the better, especially August 8th'ers.

Going off topic but I was reading about the Vertex last night, specifically Alice Portman's website - http://aliceportman.com/category/vertex-axis/
Do you use the Vertex and do you see it as having a spiritual influence?

david starling

"A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac" on the Other Astrology board explains the complexities of timing the onset of the Age of Aquarius.

Ukpoohbear

"A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac" on the Other Astrology board explains the complexities of timing the onset of the Age of Aquarius.

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130503

Last edited:

david starling

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130503

Thanks for the assist! Hmmm....It's not linking up though. :unsure:

Btw, it's a lot to wade through. If you have any specific questions I'll be glad to answer them without your having to read the whole thing.

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Thanks for the assist! Hmmm....It's not linking up though. :unsure:

Btw, it's a lot to wade through. If you have any specific questions I'll be glad to answer them without your having to read the whole thing.
I think it's working now. I copied the link via my mobile the first time.

I'll start reading it tonight, although I'm not sure how much I'll understand so I'll need to take my time and digest it first.

Although astrology is anchored in the 4th Dimensional realm of Space-Time, it extends into the 5th Dimension as well.

Is there a reason you came to that conclusion? It makes sense though because even though we are currently in 3D, 5D reality can still exist here and does for many people. Lots of different realities and dimensions in one existence. So is that basically why you say it links up, because of the scientific explanation that 5D is interwoven in its shape?

Last edited:

david starling

I think it's working now. I copied the link via my mobile the first time.

I'll start reading it tonight, although I'm not sure how much I'll understand so I'll need to take my time and digest it first.

Is there a reason you came to that conclusion? It makes sense though because even though we are currently in 3D, 5D reality can still exist here and does for many people. Lots of different realities and dimensions in one existence. So is that basically why you say it links up, because of the scientific explanation that 5D is interwoven in its shape?

Astrology requires spatial location and time to construct the Chart. We envision ourselves as living in a 3 dimensional world, in which astrology "somehow" provides guidance in our physical existence.

What I'm suggesting is, that the "somehow" is the result of astrology's connection to the dimension BEYOND the Space-Time Continuum.

david starling

UK, are you familiar with Richard Bach's book, "Jonathan Livingston Seagull", purportedly for children, but popular at one time among adults? It has definite 5th Dimensional qualities. It was first published in 1970 and is fully illustrated.

Ukpoohbear

I wasn’t familiar with it but I’ve just read a preview of it and I love it! There are a lot of seagulls where I stay, there are so many of them it’s a big problem, so it was nice to read something positive including them. I think I’ll need to get that book now.

It has definite 5d qualities to it -

‘We can lift ourselves out of ignorance, we can find ourselves as creatures of excellence and intelligence and skill. We can be free! We can learn to fly!’
- https://books.google.com/books/about/Jonathan_Livingston_Seagull.html?id=SdAxAQAAQBAJ

Ukpoohbear

'All is one.'

'Everything is possible without effort.'

'Holding in mind any divine thought: any prayer that you like; an image of a flower; a peaceful scene, is healing you, is healing the world.'

'We were told by authority figures that hard work creates things and if you don't do hard work, you're not going to see any results. The opposite is the truth.'

'What's going on in this planet is none of my business.'

Paxton Robey - Thoughts for Healers
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCDo2hAf92k&list=PLutth10BVWlFi-c-d4qHyaSj6ipd1J3nz&index=7

Ukpoohbear

Below is a longer video by Paxton Robey, the video above and the one posted before were only about ten minutes long. This one is part 1 of his talk in 2012 about the shift or transition to enlightenment, or 5D. I will post the other videos from his weekend workshop as I watch them, so I can quote parts that stand out and cause pause for thought. So turn of the tele, pyjamas on, sit back, relax and enjoy this hour long video. Notice his peaceful aura, he is radiating 5D :love:

Paxton Robey - Healing on Earth 2012-2032 (1)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ia0fgX9wfY&list=PLutth10BVWlFi-c-d4qHyaSj6ipd1J3nz&index=5

~

'compassion is doing what heals and seeing tragedy heals nothing.'

'seeing tragedy extends the tragedy.'

'you are not special, everybody is an aspect of god but you are not average either.'

'that was not the dark night of your soul, that was your opening to the infinite. that was your opportunity to grasp what you're going to offer humanity.'

'you're going to take every tragedy that you've visualized, learn that it was not real, learn that it did not happen - it was an audio visual training programme for awakening souls and you're going to use that to offer healing to the planet.'

'you are not going to reach enlightenment if you do it by yourself. there is no self we are all one.'

'the natural state of all being is one.'

'you keep who you are, the parts you appreciated, and you are also the one god.'

'there is no truth.'

'the new world view is going to be that being psychic is normal, being a healer is normal.'

'there is no physical reality, it is just what I think it is.'

'it is the contrast that gets us home.'

'its that challenges you have that causes you to say, there's got to be a better way.'

'you are not a body, you are not in a body.'

'everything you see here is an audio visual training programme projected on the inside of your eye-lids with quadro-phonic sound.'

'nobody has ever been harmed.'

'three lifetimes ago you were murdered, do you care?'

'all behaviour on this planet is all learned behaviour. we have al been brain-washed.'

'the new world view includes - I don't understand anything.'

'no human being in physical form knows the truth. the truth is so much grander and more magnificent.'

'learning is not required, all true knowledge is intuitive.'

'there are no authority figures.'

'you are the infinitely powerful creator of the entire universe and you can shift anything.'

'visualizing peace for the planet earth will do more for the planet than any politician can think of doing on this planet.'

'your job is heal planet earth.'

'it's your choice to see it as bad.'

'what you hold in mind is going to up-picture on this planet.'

'everything you think will manifest.'

Last edited: