Will we buy the ranch? Our first home?

LillyLane

Hi,

My fiance and I are in a strong position to buy a home. We were shuffling our feet on this one perfect property for us. A fixer upper but prime location. We want it, the listing agent who we contacted (his wife's mother passed away and it is her families house.) A conflict of interest. Yes. However, we talked to him and agreed on an offer price. The house is currently under contract and they do not like the buyer but already went into attorney review the day before we met him. He would like to sell to us. We hope he does....will they sell the ranch to us for us to fix up and buy?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_will_webuy_102_central.74812.12309.jpg
    astro_2gw_will_webuy_102_central.74812.12309.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 45

tikana

merc retro
jup retro

poor state of jup

merc just came out of 2 malefics

moon sq merc conj Saturn

Saturn is in 4th about to turn retro
uhhhh ugly imo

LillyLane

Well, we are all in not the best shape. I am 8 months pregnant and we have been looking for weeks. The properties all suck except for this one. The house belonged to one family who built it themselves. They are trying to get out of selling it to someone who wants to tear it down and build a new house. We wrote the owners and told them we want to bring new life to the home and start our family there. I think this chart shows this problem?

The house needs TLC, that is for sure.....my fiance really is excited about this house and wants to make it our home. I feel like living there will be "roughing" it. The bathroom is from the 1970s? or original. I am thinking we would have to update the bathroom first along with buy all new appliances. I think a new bathroom would be priority.

I just wonder if we will get the house.

Sunrise

Well, we are all in not the best shape. I am 8 months pregnant and we have been looking for weeks. The properties all suck except for this one. The house belonged to one family who built it themselves. They are trying to get out of selling it to someone who wants to tear it down and build a new house. We wrote the owners and told them we want to bring new life to the home and start our family there. I think this chart shows this problem?

The house needs TLC, that is for sure.....my fiance really is excited about this house and wants to make it our home. I feel like living there will be "roughing" it. The bathroom is from the 1970s? or original. I am thinking we would have to update the bathroom first along with buy all new appliances. I think a new bathroom would be priority.

I just wonder if we will get the house.
Re: Will we buy the ranch? Our first home?
I just wonder if we will get the house
Hi LillyLane,
for your question i do not see bying this house.
but i will agree with above and what tikana says.
It is better to wait a little. The planets do not help at this time.

Plus if you see Mercury (you and your fiance) and Jupiter have no contact. Both are retro and especially Mercury in bad shape and do not help in decisions and contracts. Jupiter is also close to the critical degree in the house of communication and documents.

Another additional element that tells us that things are not as they appear is that Mercury has passed Neptun with contra antiskia :)opposition:) and will find him again in the future. This tells us: Any discussions and communication or agreements (Mercury) will not be what it looks like :)neptune:) and there will be "traps" :)opposition:)

If we take 2nd and 8th again (your money and the pocket of others), we will see an obstacle. Aphrodite (your money), while going to meet Mars (the pocket of the others) will find Saturn in front of her.
This Mercury in the future when he returns normally will square with this Saturn. Hermes is in the fall of Saturn. Saturn is the ruler of the 5th house.

Of course we also have a Moon (hopes, goals of dreams) in the fourth and go to find Mercury (you and your spouse) with a square (frustration and obstacles) and after Saturn (restrictions and delays) that may have to do and with issues (5th).
good luck

tikana

okay Lil

look at this

merc is in 7th house - detriment retro
+ combusted or undersunbeams .. regardlessly .. it is something you are not seeing..

I wouldn't take it

IMO

Tik

LillyLane

Thank you both for your insight into my chart, I do not disagree with you about the condition of the planets and the condition of the buyer/seller.

We are both in a tough place. My fiance and I are due at the end of May. We have a lease till Aug. We told the seller/agent.....we have time to move. As our lease is up in Aug.

This home he has (his family has) is what we are looking for.....and we wrote a heartfelt letter to let him know this. If by any chance the other buyer changes their minds???

They did waive home inspection and so when it comes up for us, we would have to have an inspection.

Maybe later today I will have more information.

Thank you.

rafaella

Mercury is rx so is Jupiter, so definitely there is change of mind. Jupiter signifies the house but also the seller. No aspect so the deal is not there. Moon squares Mercury so some issue with paperwork or price as Mercury rules the 10th, price.

LillyLane

Well, the owner agent just got back to me. He said as of right now they have a deal and it is solid with the other buyer.

We still want the house. We found another home down the street from this house approx 40,000 less. So let’s see! We really love the ranch house though.

LillyLane

Thank you again for your insight on the chart, I know RX planets can go back to the way it was or change minds....let us see what happens. We really want this house, but maybe we find something cheaper or better. We are not in a rush but do want a ranch style home and this is not easy to find....

LillyLane

Just to update, I spoke to the listing agent/ our agent. He said the deal with the other buyer is still going forward. Everything on the house owner side has been a go, the house was surveyed and everything is fine with the land. They waived the home inspection so

He said, it is in the buyers hand now. If they back out, we are first in line. I believe we will not get this house. We offered what he suggested, but they may just believe that waiving the home inspection is going to save them in the end. Our offer was good, but he did not try to push us any further and we have told him that - the ranch house is what we want. We have viewed 5-6 houses with him and his families house was #1 for us.

LillyLane

So, over the weekend.....we put in an offer for another home. This one in another town. We put in a low offer so looking at that chart, I see that there will be some negotiating and so maybe I will post that chart. The ranch house, looks like we lost it. That's ok, there are others we will like too. I know that home needed more work and would have cost us a lot.

muchacho

L4 retrograde and peregrine. The ranch is no good. L1 combust and under the beams, there are things you are not even aware of right now because you can't think/see clearly. L4 in Scorpio would suggest issues with the plumbing. So maybe the outdated bathroom you noticed was just the tip of the iceberg. You can look at what Scorpio represents in terms of buildings and you may get an idea of what else might be wrong with the house. Also, Jupiter will turn direct not before end of July.

Last edited:

LillyLane

Thank you all for your help, as it turns out we put an offer in on another house in another town. We are looking for a more updated, home with less work then the ranch. The ranch, the agent told us the other buyer is planning to raise the roof and do a lot of work on it. They waived inspection.......after it all......I am glad it did not work out. I think we will find another home that will cost us less.....let us see what happens.