Experiences with Pr.Moon in Scorpio??

haidee

So my Progressed Moon is less than ½ degree from shifting its position in Libra to Scorpio in my 2nd house but my 3rd house cusp Scorpio at 1 degree.
I started looking at a few sites as to what this progression may mean, and according to Cafeastrology I will feel the need for something powerful and significant in my life... (I'm like 'Que?')
And then I looked at thedarkpixieastrology's description, saying that it's one of the most difficult progressed moon to have and can cause intense emotions. So I'm a little worried about this progression as I'll attend University next year (working atm) and by then, I definitely don't need any emotional turbulence or whatever. I am however comforting myself that my progressed sun is now in Leo (1 degree) and transit Saturn is no longer in Scorpio but Sagittarius.

Anyway, I was wondering you (if anyone) noticed anything different when your progressed moon was in Scorpio? Good or bad experiences. Thank you :sideways:

Edit: If needed to know, my natal Moon is in Aquarius (28 degrees).

ashriia

The house it's progressing into needs to be taken into account. University is an intense time to be sure. the 2nd house/3rd house... Money will be important during your studies, and 3rd rules short journeys and studying as well. So..intense focus/emotional energies on these areas should be expected.

Erulastiel14

I had my pMoon in Scorpio until earlier this year and it was not fun.:sad: I think the only sign that's tougher for the pMoon is Pisces. Scorpio is on my 12th house cusp and I was so tired I wondered if I had burn out. Which freaked me out because at the time it was the last thing I needed since I was about to finish school. It didn't help that I have some sensitive points in Scorpio, and that 'Saturn was chasing my Moon.'

Anyway it's a time where uncomfortable issues come up that you have to delve into. Cafe Astrology's right about the intense feelings. The intensity is what you're after.

Scorpio is on your 3rd house, which rules communication, intelligence, siblings, short trips and everyday routines. So any or all of those issues might take on importance. Interesting you're in University. I'm guessing you'll spend a lot of intense energy in school whatever you're studying.

haidee

The house it's progressing into needs to be taken into account. University is an intense time to be sure. the 2nd house/3rd house... Money will be important during your studies, and 3rd rules short journeys and studying as well. So..intense focus/emotional energies on these areas should be expected.

Thanks for the reply. I guess the "intense focus" sounds good. Hopefully more of that will happen to me, instead of being very emotional/moody.

Any other input would be appreciated. :)

junoisuppose

I'm in the middle of it at the moment, and it has been pretty much as the books describe - dealing with other people's money, intense dramas building at home, women I'm close to going through profound experiences, watching too many programmes like 'Criminal Minds' or other things with scorpio themes - crime, betrayal etc. The house is important, also look at any aspects the progressed moon makes and then look to see where that planet is by transit to your natal chart.

haidee

I had my pMoon in Scorpio until earlier this year and it was not fun.:sad: I think the only sign that's tougher for the pMoon is Pisces. Scorpio is on my 12th house cusp and I was so tired I wondered if I had burn out. Which freaked me out because at the time it was the last thing I needed since I was about to finish school. It didn't help that I have some sensitive points in Scorpio, and that 'Saturn was chasing my Moon.'

Anyway it's a time where uncomfortable issues come up that you have to delve into. Cafe Astrology's right about the intense feelings. The intensity is what you're after.

Scorpio is on your 3rd house, which rules communication, intelligence, siblings, short trips and everyday routines. So any or all of those issues might take on importance. Interesting you're in University. I'm guessing you'll spend a lot of intense energy in school whatever you're studying.

Sorry I didn't see your reply, but thank you! :) You're saying you have sensitive points and Scorpio... I don't have any planets in Scorpio, but do you think aspects in a Progressed Chart matters? Not conjunctions, but trines, squares etc.?
Also, everyday routines isn't that in the 6th house?

haidee

I'm in the middle of it at the moment, and it has been pretty much as the books describe - dealing with other people's money, intense dramas building at home, women I'm close to going through profound experiences, watching too many programmes like 'Criminal Minds' or other things with scorpio themes - crime, betrayal etc. The house is important, also look at any aspects the progressed moon makes and then look to see where that planet is by transit to your natal chart.

Thanks for the reply. May I ask which house Scorpio cusps in your natal chart? :)
Aspects to other progressed planets? Or maybe just the planets in my natal chart?
Transit planets are difficult to read together with my Progressed chart, but I do keep an eye on them once in a while. I'm more worried about how my mindset will be and my actions based on it.

Erulastiel14

Sorry I didn't see your reply, but thank you! :) You're saying you have sensitive points and Scorpio... I don't have any planets in Scorpio, but do you think aspects in a Progressed Chart matters? Not conjunctions, but trines, squares etc.?
Also, everyday routines isn't that in the 6th house?
When I say aspects I mean between your natal chart and your progressed chart. The pMoon means nothing on its own but highlights and emphasizes whatever it aspects. You may not have a planet in your 3rd house but the pMoon being in Scorpio may aspect other planets/points in your natal chart, which you'll feel.

Sixth house is work and health, like the mind/body connection. It rules how you do what you do and your work environment's impact on you.

TamaraL

I am in the last 2 months of Pr. Moon in Scorpio in the 4th House (started 2 years ago).
In my natal chart Scorpio rules my 5th house - creativity (Also my natal moon is located inside the 5th).
I have to admit it was the hardest period of my life so far emotionally, very dark period which occurred exactly when I graduated from university & coincided with the death of my grandfather & godmother & the "end" of many friendships that were unhealthy & unstable.It really was the end of an era for me, an era of emotional & financial security were finding a solution was easier.
The positive thing about endings is closure but its also so painful.
I am still trying to adjust emotionally, also I wrote a lot of dark poems during this period.(natal Pluto in Scorpio -5th H) I can't wait for a new progressed moon Sagittarius in 2 months.

Last edited:

haidee

When I say aspects I mean between your natal chart and your progressed chart. The pMoon means nothing on its own but highlights and emphasizes whatever it aspects. You may not have a planet in your 3rd house but the pMoon being in Scorpio may aspect other planets/points in your natal chart, which you'll feel.

Sixth house is work and health, like the mind/body connection. It rules how you do what you do and your work environment's impact on you.

Ah I see... Well, looking at upcoming aspects to my Pr.Moon I'll have more harmonious than stressful ones; especially a sextile to my Ascendant and a trine to my natal Moon (6th house). :)

haidee

I am in the last 2 months of Pr. Moon in Scorpio in the 4th House (started 2 years ago).
In my natal chart Scorpio rules my 5th house - creativity (Also my natal moon is located inside the 5th).
I have to admit it was the hardest period of my life so far emotionally, very dark period which occurred exactly when I graduated from university & coincided with the death of my grandfather & godmother & the "end" of many friendships that were unhealthy & unstable.It really was the end of an era for me, an era of emotional & financial security were finding a solution was easier.
The positive thing about endings is closure but its also so painful.
I am still trying to adjust emotionally, also I wrote a lot of dark poems during this period.(natal Pluto in Scorpio -5th H) I can't wait for a new progressed moon Sagittarius in 2 months.

Thanks for sharing. That sounds as bad as a Saturn return can be, I guess.... But having to end friendships that were unhealthy and unstable must've been good for you in the end, although any kind of breakups can difficult.
Do you have any natal planets in Scorpio besides the Moon? :)

TamaraL

Thanks for sharing. That sounds as bad as a Saturn return can be, I guess.... But having to end friendships that were unhealthy and unstable must've been good for you in the end, although any kind of breakups can difficult.
Do you have any natal planets in Scorpio besides the Moon? :)

Yep I am not afraid of a Saturn's Return after this.What I 've learnt is that some endings are necessary.Nothing imporant can be achieved without pain.No I don't have any natal planets in Scorpio.(Actually my moon is in Sagittarius, placed in the end of the 5th house-but the 5th house is ruled by Scorpio.I only have Pluto - an outer planet in scorpio)

Last edited:

haidee

I just came back from a long break off the forums to check on my threads.

Would you believe! I actually experienced a heavy loads of emotional break downs during the progression of my moon in Scorpio and now it's heading into Capricorn.
Very intense indead, I'm not kidding. I had some experience with feeling euphoric and hell-bound drowning in my emotions out of nowhere. Feeling worried for some people I barely know, quit my studies and went on a small trip to a foreign island for about a month.
Also been having sluggish moments and drowsiness (I blame my Moon in 6th, but I wouldn't know), gaining some weight back.
Also, my vision's blurry - so some health problems?

Hopefully it'll be better when Jupiter now is in my 5th house, progressed moon in 4th. A little update. :tongue:

Harmelia

Haidee,
So you wish to post your birth data so we can see what's happening? I didn't see a chart. I like to look at health issues, so I'll be happy to share any thoughts I have. I'd like to be able to pull up your chart on my computer, so if you don't want to post here, I'll keep your info private if you PM me. Hope you feel better!

haidee

Haidee,
So you wish to post your birth data so we can see what's happening? I didn't see a chart. I like to look at health issues, so I'll be happy to share any thoughts I have. I'd like to be able to pull up your chart on my computer, so if you don't want to post here, I'll keep your info private if you PM me. Hope you feel better!

I will PM you as this would be another thread. Thank you. :)

LadyAnn

I definitely noticed my progressed Moon in Scorpio!:biggrin:

It was at 0° when I was faced with a major choice in the love department. Either to put an end to the whole thing or transform my whole life. In order to pursue that relationship, which I wanted no matter what, it was now or never, and felt like a life and death situation, I had to change everything, my career, move to another country...And I was terrified, but even more terrified of losing that special connection.

The change was actually welcome and long overdue, but extremely hard to go through.