How do I know my North Node is in 4th house or 3rd house ?

nobody

Today, to my surprise, I discovered my North node is in 3rd house according to astro.com and not in 4th house as indicated in so many other astrology website.

At first I came here to ask if I need to work at home since it was at my 4th house now I am not sure what to ask now.

Perhaps, if someone can tell me for Jupiter sextile Uranus will it cause me to have a problem with my superior ?

And for people in North Node in Acquarius retrograde, will it be good to go into software development.

Thanks.

waybread

This may depend upon the house system used.

If you already input your birth data into the free charts section at Astrodienst www.astro.com, you can call it up and look at the menus at the chart construction pages. You will have a choice of a dozen or more house systems, so play around with them and see which one most feels like the real you. Placidus houses are the default house system at Astrodienst, but it allows you to select others, and another program might use a different system.

nobody

Can you post a chart?

Hi,

I have done some Transit check. My urgent concern is by April 2021, will I still have a job that can pays decently and from the transit chart, does it indicate I will be doing software development job ?

Cos currently I am only doing a temporary job and I am so afraid if I don't go find a permanent job and whether I can get a permanent job what will happen to me cos even in my current job I feel just so insecure....

Hope you could let me know cos I have suffered from alot of tragic from 2015 - 2019.

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• Chiron In 10 house.jpg
    Chiron In 10 house.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Saturn in 3 house and Uranus in 6 house.jpg
    Saturn in 3 house and Uranus in 6 house.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Sun in 10th house.jpg
    Sun in 10th house.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 16
  • transit.jpg
    transit.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 24
  • Venus in 10th house.jpg
    Venus in 10th house.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 19

nobody

This may depend upon the house system used.

If you already input your birth data into the free charts section at Astrodienst www.astro.com, you can call it up and look at the menus at the chart construction pages. You will have a choice of a dozen or more house systems, so play around with them and see which one most feels like the real you. Placidus houses are the default house system at Astrodienst, but it allows you to select others, and another program might use a different system.

So, you can’t tell anything based on my transit chart?

Osamenor

Staff member
So, you can’t tell anything based on my transit chart?

You didn't post a chart. You posted lists of transits. That's not the same thing. We need to see an actual astrological chart, and a transit chart is no good without the natal. If it's a wheel with planetary glyphs, it's a chart. If it's not, it's not.

Giti

Premium Member
It could be in both. Sometimes, karmic lessons are about TWO houses. Not just one. You should consider both.

nobody

You didn't post a chart. You posted lists of transits. That's not the same thing. We need to see an actual astrological chart, and a transit chart is no good without the natal. If it's a wheel with planetary glyphs, it's a chart. If it's not, it's not.
I can’t post a chart here from my hp. Please advise

nobody

Could you let me know what if I have Sun Square Pluto?

N I feel that I always have problem with bosses.

How do I overcome this in my life?

Cos I am always that end up loosing...n I can’t pretend to be meek but maybe I really have to now to S u r v i v e ....

Please help me.

Tks.

Osamenor

Staff member
I can’t post a chart here from my hp. Please advise

If you posted those lists of transits, you can also post an astrological chart. The process is the same. Just download your astrological chart from the site where you cast it (our main go to is astro.com) and upload it as an attachment, the same way you did those transit lists.