Struggling with relationships

saturnruledd

It honestly feels like all my entire life I've struggled with relationships. Establishing them, maintaining them, knowing when to let go. In friendships, it sometimes feels like I give and give and give, only for when I finally need support, they leave. In romantic situations, I feel like I'm always left confused at how I ended up where I'm at? I will feel like they are reciprocating feelings, and then before I know it, it feels like the rug was pulled out from under my feet and I'm like: did I just imagine everything???
These have been recurring themes in my life for years, the only common denominator is me. I feel so hopeless, I'm looking for some hope. How can I get these themes to stop?

Attachments

• BirthChart.png
    BirthChart.png
    40.6 KB · Views: 33

Cary2

Banned
It honestly feels like all my entire life I've struggled with relationships. Establishing them, maintaining them, knowing when to let go. In friendships, it sometimes feels like I give and give and give, only for when I finally need support, they leave. In romantic situations, I feel like I'm always left confused at how I ended up where I'm at? I will feel like they are reciprocating feelings, and then before I know it, it feels like the rug was pulled out from under my feet and I'm like: did I just imagine everything???
These have been recurring themes in my life for years, the only common denominator is me. I feel so hopeless, I'm looking for some hope. How can I get these themes to stop?
-

I don't see a romantic blockage, per se, but you have Uranus-conjunct-Neptune on the Ascendant. You are extremely imaginative, and you are deeply involved in New Age things, or interest in the Spirit World, ESP, Afterlife, and many things along those lines. Many will respond to you as if they think you are bizarre. You must be careful to find others who are not repelled by such behavior and such interests. You may casually mention your psychic powers without realizing that many people will be turned off or frightened by such things.

Look for people who are similarly open to such things. Don't assume they are a good match, necessarily, but choose among such people one who is a good match.

Giti

Premium Member
What hit me right away about your chart and your major relationship related issues is related to mass trauma from past life ( Skipped step of Venus), as well as that chiron in 7th. If I had to offer a remedy, I would suggest you to talk to your therapist re possibility of past life regression to figure out the source of that venusian trauma and as someone who has angular chiron ( in my 10th), best remedy against chiron is not to activate the house chiron in in, ever. It has started to work for me. Perhaps, live a life of a casanova bachelor, activate your 5th, only. If you are male, that mars retrograde especially doesn't help either, you must practice how to channel that mars EXTERNALLY.