Lilith conjunct Juno?

flyyntk

Hey all! I have not seen very much online about this conjunction, or any aspects between the two. I just want to start a discussion just so there is more information online about these ladies aspecting for others. I have it in Libra in the 6th house

I am so curious about it because when lilith is in her healthy energy, she is fiercely loyal to her own power, desires, and independence, and will not let anybody sway her, even if it comes off harsh to other people. In her negative energy, she is selfish, manipulative, fiesty and so on.
Whereas Juno on the other hand, in her healthy energy, is a lovely loyal wife who loves the relationship dynamic. In her unhealthy energy, she throws her own needs and self respect away for the sake of the relationship. Correct me if I am wrong, or add on, I love to learn

The only traits I see in common between Juno and Lilith is that they are fiercely loyal to their cause; one is loyal to relationships, and one is loyal to herself and her freedom.

What do you all think? Does anybody else have this conjunction? I would love to hear people's experiences or interpretation, both in regards to general life and also more specifically relationships :) Thank youuu and have a lovely day!

attachment.php