my future

nadiaaa

What will my future be like?

Attachments

• 04CF2EB6-8C62-4500-989E-BD38697EC629.png
    04CF2EB6-8C62-4500-989E-BD38697EC629.png
    41.1 KB · Views: 35

katydid

The best predictor of one’s future is by looking at the past. So my question for you, young Nadia is ‘how have things been going for you?’

I have posted some chart interpretations for you, in other threads. I spent a while looking at your chart and discussing some practical things you could do to prepare for high school. I was looking forward to discussing some of those ideas.

I noted your Venus in Scorpio trining Mars in Cancer and Uranus in Pisces. A very emotional, powerful, creative grand trine. Uranus in the 11th of friends so I talked about how important it will be to learn to be a good steady friend.

But I have to say, it seems you are kind of obsessed with supermodels and great fame and fortune.

Why is that your focus at this time? Do people tell you that you should become a model? Are you super tall and skinny?

You are interested in Astrology, which is a perfect thing for your Water Grand Trine. This is a learning site. So tell me what you think of your chart, and what you think your future holds. Any ideas?

I want to take your questions seriously because you have great potential to get a handle on your skills and talents, at this young age. :innocent:

And I would be glad to discuss Giselle B’s chart with you if it was meant to help you learn about astrology. But if it is because you think you will also be a SuperModel when you grow up, I need more info from you, about why you think that.

Your natal Moon is in Capricorn, and does not have many strong aspects. So I wonder if you have trouble figuring out your place to role in the family and the community. Lots of ambition and drive but maybe not a lot of self awareness?

Your chart is a funnel to Mars in Cancer. I have seen that in charts of natives who felt bullied or intimidated when they were younger. But they grew up to be powerful justice seekers. Attorneys and bosses quite often. :cool:

nadiaaa

hello, im doing pretty well :smile: and we can definitely discuss gisele’s chart. she’s one of my biggest inspirations lol. with the moon in capricorn with not knowing my role in my family is true. i feel left out on my dads side but definitely not my moms side :annoyed: my dads side is pretty judgmental and i sometimes feel like they don’t like me. on my moms side everyone’s very welcoming and not so judgmental :lol:. with the mars in cancer i got bullied in elementary but it was mostly just teasing. now i don’t get bullied so much :smile:. over this quarantine, im hoping to learn more about astrology since im pretty new to it :lol:

katydid

hello, im doing pretty well :smile: and we can definitely discuss gisele’s chart. she’s one of my biggest inspirations lol. with the moon in capricorn with not knowing my role in my family is true. i feel left out on my dads side but definitely not my moms side :annoyed: my dads side is pretty judgmental and i sometimes feel like they don’t like me. on my moms side everyone’s very welcoming and not so judgmental :lol:. with the mars in cancer i got bullied in elementary but it was mostly just teasing. now i don’t get bullied so much :smile:. over this quarantine, im hoping to learn more about astrology since im pretty new to it :lol:

Ok Good.

In order to learn about Astrology, it takes some decision. You have that Water Grand Trine so you are probably pretty dedicated and persistent, if not obsessed at times, with things you want to do. Usually that's a good thing...:tongue:

Google the following things to get started:

'Mercury square Uranus, natal '

'Water Grand Trine'

'Venus trine Uranus, natal'

'Mars in Cancer, natal'

mercury square Uranus:
https://astrologyking.com/mercury-square-uranus/

Mercury square Uranus natal sets you apart from the pack because of your different way of thinking and communicating. While you may well have a brilliant mind, your sometimes provocative ideas or eccentric manner can upset others and lead to relationship difficulties.

I will deal with the drawbacks of this aspect first which mainly revolve around how you communicate. Trouble listening can occur due to a lack of concentration or being easily distracted. This can lead to you saying the wrong thing in response to others as you did not fully understand what they said first.

The prankster in you can also lead to others being offended or insulted, and the same can result if you have an abrupt way of speaking. But at a higher level, your tendency to see the other side of things can lead to you challenging other’s ideas. This can be a good thing in general but can be seen as arrogance or teasing by others. People may come away thinking you are just out for attention by shocking them or being deliberately argumentative. It is likely, however, that you genuinely see the benefit in looking at things from all sides. The benefit being that all options on the table lead to a better discussion and better outcomes.

Your tendency toward controversy can actually be a sign that you are gifted, intelligent and creative. You are certainly experimental and are easily excited by new or shiny things. Perhaps more discrimination or self-control is needed if you wish to maintain harmony in relationships, especially when meeting someone new. And this aspect does indicate that you experience many chance encounters and will meet a wide variety of people, from different cultural, ethnic and philosophical backgrounds.

Venus trine Uranus:
Venus trine Uranus natal gives an exciting and unique personality. You simply must be around people, thus socializing is very important to you. The need for stimulation applies to your social life but most importantly to your love life. Although you may want a long-term commitment, you also need to feel free and not smothered.

So long as you can find an eccentric or very stimulating kind or partner, you should be able to settle down. On the other hand, you would also be content with an open-minded partner who gave you the freedom to socialize widely without feeling jealous.

Your friends will also be unique or different in some way. You may change friends as your affections continually evolve. Just as you don’t become demanding of their continual time and attention, you expect the same from your friends. And friends will be easy to come by because of your popularity and bubbly nature. You can easily keep the attention of a group of people with your stimulating and enthralling social skills.

You have a love of anything new, such as technology, and will want to keep up to date with the latest inventions. This same love applies to things of beauty and your original creative talents can result in groundbreaking works. The combination of creative brilliance and experimentation can lead to a career in science just as much as the arts.
https://astrologyking.com/venus-trine-uranus/

Mars in Cancer:
With Mars in Cancer, your will to act is at the mercy of your intense moods, but when you find ways to act in sync with your emotions, you move others to tears or laughter.
https://www.liveabout.com/mars-in-cancer-207219