Psychopathic men

clip11

What in the natal chart may indicate psychopathy? Also why are those type of men so popular with women? Studies have shown that psychopathic men lose their virginity at earlier ages and have more opposite sex partners than non psychopathic men.

rahu

Banned
What in the natal chart may indicate psychopathy? Also why are those type of men so popular with women? Studies have shown that psychopathic men lose their virginity at earlier ages and have more opposite sex partners than non psychopathic men.

studies have shown that psychotic especially violent ones always have a dysfunctional sexual childhoods
rahu

Thirdteenth

Hello @clip11 :) I hope I am not too late to the party. This is such an interesting thread. I’m marking this for later endeavors. Initially I would like to assume that since the word psycho has direct connection to the mind then I could make the assumption that it would mean the planet Mercury (possibilities. Theories.) would have a level of importance when it comes to what contributes to a psychopath. I will definitely get back to this one of these days.

Thank you for creating this thread :joyful:

Cary2

Banned
Hello @clip11 :) I hope I am not too late to the party. This is such an interesting thread. I’m marking this for later endeavors. Initially I would like to assume that since the word psycho has direct connection to the mind then I could make the assumption that it would mean the planet Mercury (possibilities. Theories.) would have a level of importance when it comes to what contributes to a psychopath. I will definitely get back to this one of these days.

Thank you for creating this thread :joyful:

"Psycho" comes from the root "psyche" which means "of the soul".

Mercury rules logic, communication, information, the verbal, and the vocal, but not the soul. The term "mental illness" is a misnomer. Mental illness astrologically is not confined to Mercury contacts or positions.

Psychology, then, is the study of the soul. Illnesses that are psychological are illnesses of the soul. We should be prepared for contacts beyond Mercury.

From deep in human history, the occurrence of "lunacy" is a condition of the Moon (Luna).

The term "mental illness" was first intended to indicate inner illness that was not obviously somatic or physiological. It was meant to indicate pathology of behavior, and behavior extends far beyond Mercury and its domain.

The term "mental illness" comes from a dated medical concept that human health was either somatic (of the body) or mental (beyond the body). This body/mind dichotomy is arcane and not as sophisticated as astrological terminology. Furthermore, the widespread use of drugs to treat psychological ailments flies in the face of the dichotomy between the "somatic" and the "mental". It is the trend in psychiatrists to treat psychological ailments by physiological means, so the body/mind dichotomy is irrelevant in modern psychiatry.

Last edited:

Bunraku

What do you mean? Psychiatrists work with other health professionals as a team to try to manage mental illness from multiple perspectives. Medicine is one aspect but not all when it comes to treatment.

I mean you can criticize modern medicine all you want, but at least there’s attempts to treat it and with varying successes. What can be said for the rest of human history?

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
What do you mean? Psychiatrists work with other health professionals as a team to try to manage mental illness from multiple perspectives. Medicine is one aspect but not all when it comes to treatment.

I mean you can criticize modern medicine all you want, but at least there’s attempts to treat it and with varying successes. What can be said for the rest of human history?

I was not condemning modern psychiatry. I was pointing out why Mercury is not a key for astrologers who investigate the matter. "Psycho" refers to the soul, not the mind. "Mental" illness is actually much more extensive than the mind, or Mercury.

Thirdteenth

"Psycho" comes from the root "psyche" which means "of the soul".

Mercury rules logic, communication, information, the verbal, and the vocal, but not the soul. The term "mental illness" is a misnomer. Mental illness astrologically is not confined to Mercury contacts or positions.

Psychology, then, is the study of the soul. Illnesses that are psychological are illnesses of the soul. We should be prepared for contacts beyond Mercury.

From deep in human history, the occurrence of "lunacy" is a condition of the Moon (Luna).

The term "mental illness" was first intended to indicate inner illness that was not obviously somatic or physiological. It was meant to indicate pathology of behavior, and behavior extends far beyond Mercury and its domain.

Thanks for the clarification :joyful: that telepathic signal wave must have worked because my call for your assistance came through so well ❤️ This would be saved in my memory log. I heard during a full moon is when “lunacy” levels start to rise on the earth, woman’s cycles get heavily affected (thank god mines ended earlier this month), sea levels began to fluctuate to strange proportions, and violence in humans rise as well! I wonder how many psychopaths are going to act during this Gemini full moon :andy:

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
My mother was a psychiatric social worker. She did what psychiatrists do, but she was not qualified to administer drugs. That is why psychiatrists have an MD on top of everything else.

For more than a decade, she was hired by an agency who treated alcoholism, and she was a case worker for alcoholics. If a client relapsed, it was much more likely to happen on a full moon. Other occurrences of behavioral problems were more likely on a full moon.

When I was much younger, my girlfriend was an operating room technician. She assisted surgeons in surgery. Part of her job was to control bleeding so that the area was not obscured by blood. During a full moon, that was so difficult that some surgeons would not operate during a full moon.

Osamenor

Staff member
What in the natal chart may indicate psychopathy?
Probably not the chart itself. I've heard of two cases of people who were chart twins--born the same day, highly similar, almost identical birth charts--to famous psychopathic serial killers, and they lived the chart's themes in different ways.

There's a British author with almost the exact same birth chart as Ted Bundy. She writes bodice ripper romance/thrillers. She got her breaks with getting published around the same time as Bundy hit his heyday of serial killing. Two people with sex/violence themes in their charts, but for one of them, it's fiction and for the other, it's not.

I've also heard a (possibly apocryphal) story about a woman who attended an astrology lecture. The lecturer used the birth chart of Edmund Kemper (a serial killer known for dismembering his victims) as an example. The woman screamed on hearing whose it was--because it looked exactly like the birth chart of her son, who was a successful surgeon.

Also why are those type of men so popular with women? Studies have shown that psychopathic men lose their virginity at earlier ages and have more opposite sex partners than non psychopathic men.

Tell that to Elliot Rodger!

While being a psychopath is no guarantee that you'll be popular with women, lose your virginity at an earlier age and have more sexual partners than a non-psychopath, there are some correlations: psychopaths lack inhibitions. They're highly confident. If they want a woman, they're probably not going to hesitate to ask her out. If they want to have sex with her, they won't hesitate to do that, either... probably not even if she says no. This early loss of virginity and multiple sexual partners doesn't necessarily mean it's all consensual.

Psychopaths also know how to charm. They know how to push the right buttons to get people to do what they want. And they have a fine tuned sense for who is and isn't susceptible to their button pushing. So, they spot a woman who'll respond and turn on the charm.

Non-psychopathic men aren't just out to get what they want, sexually or otherwise, they also know to be considerate of the other person, and they'll probably feel the awkwardness and nervousness and inhibitions when it comes to asking a woman for a date, let alone anything more. That can be a barrier, but it also means they can genuinely relate to a woman, not just treat her as a means to an end.

clip11

Probably not the chart itself. I've heard of two cases of people who were chart twins--born the same day, highly similar, almost identical birth charts--to famous psychopathic serial killers, and they lived the chart's themes in different ways.

There's a British author with almost the exact same birth chart as Ted Bundy. She writes bodice ripper romance/thrillers. She got her breaks with getting published around the same time as Bundy hit his heyday of serial killing. Two people with sex/violence themes in their charts, but for one of them, it's fiction and for the other, it's not.

I've also heard a (possibly apocryphal) story about a woman who attended an astrology lecture. The lecturer used the birth chart of Edmund Kemper (a serial killer known for dismembering his victims) as an example. The woman screamed on hearing whose it was--because it looked exactly like the birth chart of her son, who was a successful surgeon.

Tell that to Elliot Rodger!

While being a psychopath is no guarantee that you'll be popular with women, lose your virginity at an earlier age and have more sexual partners than a non-psychopath, there are some correlations: psychopaths lack inhibitions. They're highly confident. If they want a woman, they're probably not going to hesitate to ask her out. If they want to have sex with her, they won't hesitate to do that, either... probably not even if she says no. This early loss of virginity and multiple sexual partners doesn't necessarily mean it's all consensual.

Psychopaths also know how to charm. They know how to push the right buttons to get people to do what they want. And they have a fine tuned sense for who is and isn't susceptible to their button pushing. So, they spot a woman who'll respond and turn on the charm.

Non-psychopathic men aren't just out to get what they want, sexually or otherwise, they also know to be considerate of the other person, and they'll probably feel the awkwardness and nervousness and inhibitions when it comes to asking a woman for a date, let alone anything more. That can be a barrier, but it also means they can genuinely relate to a woman, not just treat her as a means to an end.

Just because someone kills doesn't make them a psychopath. I think psychopaths are relatively rare, even in the prison population. I read that even in the prison population, genuine psychopaths make up about 3 percent of the population.

Osamenor

Staff member
Just because someone kills doesn't make them a psychopath. I think psychopaths are relatively rare, even in the prison population. I read that even in the prison population, genuine psychopaths make up about 3 percent of the population.

And most psychopaths aren't killers. But Elliott Rodger fits the bill. The key to whether someone is a psychopath or not, is whether they have a conscience or not. Rodger showed no conscience at all.

Even without a conscience, most psychopaths don't kill because they never find it expedient to do so. But those who do find killing someone expedient, or satisfying in some way, have no qualms about doing it.

Birth charts don't tell us whether the native has a conscience or not. They do show us the ways the native might act to get what they want. For a psychopath, getting what they want is all they'll ever care about. For the rest of us, even when we're really motivated to get what we want, others and their needs are also a consideration.

Osamenor

Staff member
Folks, this is an astrology thread. All posts must include some astrology. If you just want to discuss psychopaths without the astrological factors, take it to Chat. I've deleted a couple of posts that did not mention astrology.

On topic,
Osamenor

Cypocryphy

Do you have these charts? Maybe you could provide them so others could assess their validity.

Almost the exact? If it were almost exact, it would have to be someone born on the 24th of November, 1946, in the city of Burlington, in the state of Vermont at approximately 10:30. It sounds as if she were born on the isles, on Greenwich Mean Time. Do you have the chart so that we could compare to Bundy's? That would be interesting.

Osamenor

Staff member
Do you have these charts? Maybe you could provide them so others could assess their validity.

Almost the exact? If it were almost exact, it would have to be someone born on the 24th of November, 1946, in the city of Burlington, in the state of Vermont at approximately 10:30. It sounds as if she were born on the isles, on Greenwich Mean Time. Do you have the chart so that we could compare to Bundy's? That would be interesting.
I don't have either chart. I learned about both at astrology lectures irl.

The second story (Edmund Kemper's chart twin, the surgeon) was told by another attendee. It might be apocryphal, I don't know where he heard it. The first, the writer, the presenter showed her chart, but I do not have it. I don't remember the specific birth information.