Mars Rx in Leo

R4VEN

ive noticed crazy drivers since the weekend and mistook the moon for being in aries, but it wasnt... but moon was conjunct mars...hmmmm

LIONking... R*O*A*R...:love:

This was written a few months ago. I notice today that tr Moon and Mars are again conjunct. I was out and about on the roads, so took it easy. I was with my youngest son, and he had a lot of deeply-buried anger surface, so was a good thing he was not the one driving. Better out than in I say.

astrowarrior said:
Maybe I am slightly confused about the significance of mars finally leaving the retrograde shadow period and what it really means for us all. Maybe one more learn'ed could elaborate a bit? Pretty please!
As I have experienced it, the Rx period, then the transit direct through the Rx `shadow' has been akin to back-hoeing the back yard, searching for buried treasure, but more often finding old dog bones and stinky rubbish, some of which had to be named and then put in the correct bin - recycling, or kitchen rubbish. Once out of the Rx shadow, it is now possible to plant some seedlings in the soil. The `digging up' time is past.

siren1111

Thank God. Today, Mars leaves Leo at 11:29 am EST. I never thought I;d say this but thank God, now I can relax. I've been crazy busy. go,go, go, and the work I've accomplished and friends Ive made have been awesome. I am so happy with my progress. It is fantastic to have Mars in your sign. Fantastic, Virgos- here it comes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

Inside Out Orange

I think I'm glad to see the back of Mars from Leo. It's been in my 4th house during that time and the past eight months have been pretty rubbish, and I've found myself becoming more and more insular and happy to stay at home. Mars in 5th house for a couple of months of the summer should be a lot more fun!

C0rnholio

Yeah, Mars in Leo for 8 straight months was too much. I am exhausted too. Even my health hasn't been great during this time. I hope Mars in Virgo will be a thinking and practical Mars, and not a nervous and paranoid one. :biggrin:

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I have 3 planets in Virgo: Sun 2 degr (6th house placidius or 7th whole)
Jupiter 10 degr (6th Placidius, 7th whole)
Mercury 29 degrees (7th placidius or whole)

I guess I'll find out soon enough what it'll bring. lol.

07.Re

I have 3 planets in Virgo: Sun 2 degr (6th house placidius or 7th whole)
Mercury 29 degrees (7th placidius or whole)

I guess I'll find out soon enough what it'll bring. lol.

Amy, I have tr Mars conjunct natal Venus at 2°Virgo and trining natal Jupiter (conjunct IC). :)
Mars will also conjunct my Asc at 26°... like you, I'm hoping to find out what this will bring....