Is my boyfriend making a move on her

Skywhile

Banned
Lately my boyfriend seems skiddish when I come around him and he's on his devices. There's a girl who he's interacting with more, I'm wondering if he's making a move behind my back. This could be my stuff coming up and perhaps I'm reading the situation wrong. I'd appreciate some insight.

Attachments

• Is my boyfriend making a move on her.jpg
    Is my boyfriend making a move on her.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 59

katydid

The ascendant is very early---at one degree. And the Moon is Void of Course.

So you may be asking too early, herein there is not enough information known yet. And the VOC moon means 'nothing will come of the matter'...

I think this might mean that you are jumping to conclusions, with very little information to lead to the conclusion you have made....

tikana

I have my red flags on this
here is why

Mars just left Taurus domain, you (lost interest in you?)
moon about to jump signs to cap where it falls (not good) plus it will be dispositor of cap(saturn) which rules 5th house and is in 5thouse

Mars about to trine saturn - NOT a good sign .. i always see saturn as mistress or a lover. plus mars likes saturn by reception. mild attraction but enough for me to raise red flag

VenusInFurs

I have my red flags on this
here is why

Mars just left Taurus domain, you (lost interest in you?)
moon about to jump signs to cap where it falls (not good) plus it will be dispositor of cap(saturn) which rules 5th house and is in 5thouse

Mars about to trine saturn - NOT a good sign .. i always see saturn as mistress or a lover. plus mars likes saturn by reception. mild attraction but enough for me to raise red flag

Interesting input, I would've made the same observation as katydid.

Can you explain why Mars likes Saturn by reception, I'm missing this understand when looking at the chart. :whistling:

StarDust1

SkyWhile

Moon is VOC (no where further to go in this situation) in the higher sign Sagittarius brought down low into the 3rd house intercepted-situations will be held at bay (suspicions, don't make a mountain out of a mole hiill) so don't think too much about conversations you overhear, Moon so close to the 4th house of ending conclusions, doesn't take energies (Moon in the house of conversations Mercury) any further.

I don't use the boyfriend house as the 7th, although it pertains to all things of a partnering. I am using the 5th (potential romance evolving into partnership 7th) house for the boyfriend whom is ruled of Saturn and Uranus. Five houses (his romantic interest) from that house is the 9th which is ruled of Venus (Pliades on the cusp-the weeping sisters) and Mars in talkative Gemini, as attractive energies. She is ruled of the 9th house lords, her depositor is Jupiter/Neptune, ruling the sign Sagittarius/Pisces and Mercury whom in the natural radix rules the 6th house. He would rather you not hear the telepone calls as he wishes to keep them to himself, 6th house is cadent and hidden. Sagittarius intercepted in the 3rd is; you don't hear what you should be hearing to make a more qualified judgment. Jupiter is between Saturn and Mercury, Mercury is moving 'away' from your Saturn.

Venus is hiding behind him (Venus is Combust the Sun), Saul whom rules the 5th house naturally and whom is additionally hiding in his 6th house of habits, (trying to hide his actions in this scenario, are you a jealose type), he see's a mild-interest not necessarily an (Venus Combust Sun) attraction in her because of her frailty, but as yet there is only conversation.

My thought is she is siddling up to him, (Venus is faster than the Sun) not the other way around for some reason other than romance, she is looking for protection or a listening ear to hear her plight? Put the ball in his court to be reassured and you will have the right answer if you ask, wistfully-not to ruffel his feathers?

Am only a neophyte in Horary, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.

StarDust1

Last edited:

tikana

SkyWhile

Moon is VOC (no where further to go in this situation) in the higher sign Sagittarius brought down low into the 3rd house intercepted-situations will be held at bay (suspicions, don't make a mountain out of a mole hiill) so don't think too much about conversations you overhear, Moon so close to the 4th house of ending conclusions, doesn't take energies (Moon in the house of conversations Mercury) any further.

I don't use the boyfriend house as the 7th, although it pertains to all things of a partnering. I am using the 5th (potential romance evolving into partnership 7th) house for the boyfriend whom is ruled of Saturn and Uranus. Five houses (his romantic interest) from that house is the 9th which is ruled of Venus (Pliades on the cusp-the weeping sisters) and Mars in talkative Gemini, as attractive energies. She is ruled of the 9th house lords, her depositor is Jupiter/Neptune, ruling the sign Sagittarius/Pisces and Mercury whom in the natural radix rules the 6th house. He would rather you not hear the telepone calls as he wishes to keep them to himself, 6th house is cadent and hidden. Sagittarius intercepted in the 3rd is; you don't hear what you should be hearing to make a more qualified judgment. Jupiter is between Saturn and Mercury, Mercury is moving 'away' from your Saturn.

Venus is hiding behind him (Venus is Combust the Sun), Saul whom rules the 5th house naturally and whom is additionally hiding in his 6th house of habits, (trying to hide his actions in this scenario, are you a jealose type), he see's a mild-interest not necessarily an (Venus Combust Sun) attraction in her because of her frailty, but as yet there is only conversation.

My thought is she is siddling up to him, (Venus is faster than the Sun) not the other way around for some reason other than romance, she is looking for protection or a listening ear to hear her plight? Put the ball in his court to be reassured and you will have the right answer if you ask, wistfully-not to ruffel his feathers?

Am only a neophyte in Horary, but I don't think you have anything to worry about.

StarDust1

do you have a documented proof that boyfriend is 5th house? or shall we all go by "I don't use the boyfriend house as the 7th, although it pertains to all things of a partnering."?
look at moon conjuncting 4th house - of endings and moon falling in cap
querent is asking if the guy is literally cheating behind her back

evidence is def there to support that

Last edited:

tikana

Interesting input, I would've made the same observation as katydid.

Can you explain why Mars likes Saturn by reception, I'm missing this understand when looking at the chart. :whistling:

mars applies to saturn
look at receptions .. mars is in gemini which has saturn in triplicity by daytime
weak but triplicity is usually option indicator in horary.

StarDust1

mars applies to saturn
look at receptions .. mars is in gemini which has saturn in triplicity by daytime

Could you explain why you think the Moon should be valid past her VOC state, in Saturn's Capricorn. Does triplicity overshadow the VOC Moon.

Willing to learn

StarDust1

Last edited:

tikana

Could you explain why you think the Moon should be valid past her VOC state, in Saturn's Capricorn. Does triplicity overshadow the VOC Moon.

Willing to learn

StarDust1

Because moon in sag pie cancer can perform while void.

You cannot have void moon overriding aspects from and to lords of the chart

Last edited:

StarDust1

Lilly for Christian Astrology? Have the series, would like to retrace my steps to read about it...Could you tell me your source book ..Thank you

StarDust1