Could this relationship be permanent?

Milarien

I am the moon (L1) a nice significator for a woman, but it has no dignity here, and as such is peregrine so I'm fairly powerless in this situation, however, I am making an applying trine to my current bf, who is Saturn in his own house of the 7th, which I think indicates that possibly a little too into himself here and not really looking at me at all. I also note that Saturn is sitting on a critical degree, but I can't find much in the way of meaning there.

The moon's last aspect was to Mars (also in a critical degree or anaretic degree, as you wish), in the 11th house, so possibly the end of a friendship? Could that indicate the change from friendship to something else?

Attachments

• relationship last.jpg
    relationship last.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 49

waybread

With Cancer rising, you are symbolized by the moon. With Saturn ruling Capricorn, the sign on the 7th house cusp, he's symbolized by Saturn. The moon's next aspect is a sextile with Saturn, so it looks promising.

However, the moon would be in detriment in Saturn's sign, and the moon is now in the 5th house of more casual love affairs vs. a permanent commitment. Possibly if your relationship becomes more permanent, you won't actually be so happy in it.

Milarien

Thanks Waybread,

That makes sense actually. Thank you... I suspect a temporary thing might actually be better for me at this point than something permanent. Lots still needs to settle.

Cheers :)

With Cancer rising, you are symbolized by the moon. With Saturn ruling Capricorn, the sign on the 7th house cusp, he's symbolized by Saturn. The moon's next aspect is a sextile with Saturn, so it looks promising.

However, the moon would be in detriment in Saturn's sign, and the moon is now in the 5th house of more casual love affairs vs. a permanent commitment. Possibly if your relationship becomes more permanent, you won't actually be so happy in it.