Learning Q: Does he love me? (actually her)

ElenaJ

I looked it up after, so no significance. But what about him? I guess its not relevant?

Not really. It was just an attempt to tie the chart to her and her asking the question. Not important at this point, but thanks for checking.
Why is she waiting so long to begin her healing in some way? She is putting it off for a reason, maybe fear?

WisdomJoy

Not really. It was just an attempt to tie the chart to her and her asking the question. Not important at this point, but thanks for checking.
Why is she waiting so long to begin her healing in some way? She is putting it off for a reason, maybe fear?

Nope, she just needs insurance coverage, which she doesn't have right now. Can't afford it otherwise. So right now she's waiting to get a start date at her new job and then she'll have to wait for probation to end and then the benefits will kick in which will allow her to start.

She really wants to start, she wants to heal and she wants them to come back together in a healthy way, but life...

ElenaJ

She could start by reading, there are many books on self healing, with little cost.
On youtube there are hundreds of videos to watch, free.
There is a lot she can begin to do.
She has to work on re-examining her values, her sense of self love.
Once she is working, earning money, and has some areas of her life in a more positive position, that in itself will boost her self confidence.
But she should begin without waiting, there is a lot of self examination she can start on.
Waiting to have money to do it is procrastination with an excuse, she is hiding from it.

tikana

Appreciate the note and additions, I know you're saying she's a bit banged up but she's honestly heartbroken and there is a massive loss on her end. I know that you're saying that they are both looking out for their own interests but I don't think it's played so black and white in real life, tbh. Not to mention they both clearly care deeply about each other, it was identified even in the analysis.

also, what do you mean she's looking at the ending?

L1 conjunction with lord 4th house

WisdomJoy

She could start by reading, there are many books on self healing, with little cost.
On youtube there are hundreds of videos to watch, free.
There is a lot she can begin to do.
She has to work on re-examining her values, her sense of self love.
Once she is working, earning money, and has some areas of her life in a more positive position, that in itself will boost her self confidence.
But she should begin without waiting, there is a lot of self examination she can start on.
Waiting to have money to do it is procrastination with an excuse, she is hiding from it.

Agreed, I think she should start the work asap. I found some good youtube videos and I sent them to her. This is going to be a tough road but it will make her a better person.

ElenaJ

Exactly right.
She should also keep in mind that there is no reason to consider the door closed on her relationship. Where there is mutual love, they will find each other when the moment is right. But first, work!

WisdomJoy

Exactly right.
She should also keep in mind that there is no reason to consider the door closed on her relationship. Where there is mutual love, they will find each other when the moment is right. But first, work!

I appreciate you saying that. And that you saw them coming back together, even if it takes time + your analysis showing that they really do care about each other. I know that people say horary is super simple, and so not to make it complicated but these details are what people hold onto in times like this and sometimes I feel like they are missed.

WisdomJoy

Final update for all: She met someone new, that she can actually see herself with and she has now moved on. To this day he still stalks her on social and reaches out, but she's done. In the end, it was him who came back and she who rejected. Anyway, hope this is helpful for anyone who wants to know the final outcome.

Thanks all.