Will She find True love soon?

AW041

After being severely heartbroken, my niece now feels a bit better. And is looking for to give herself a break, however she does want to know if she will find 'True love' soon?

She is Mars (Rx) here in 6th house, and her 5th house ruler is Jupiter in the fall. Mars squares Jupiter, does not look great.
Looks like it aint happening soon enough :-(

Attachments

• Love soon.jpg
    Love soon.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 26

gurley

Banned
mars is trine venus before mars square saturn / jupiter.

i would like to use 7th house for relationship.
5th house is more romatic encounter or children, fun, party, having fun..
do you ask for her or asked she? im not sure but if your her aunt she is venus (5th house from 3rd, your brother/sisters child)
but instead this is the 7th house, i think this doesnt matter if she is venus or mars.

before venus trine mars, there will be a opposite from mercury to mars. I try on my own to figure out what this could mean and if mercury denies the meeting of venus and mars, or not...
what also is intresting moon was trine venus in 9th house a few degrees, and brings the sextil to mercury and then mars.
I´m not sure what mercury role is here. Maybe someone other could help you to figure this out.

Her co-ruler is moon in 2nd house, which will trine mars in about 1,5 degrees, since its in a suceed house and mutable sign, 1,5 month or seven weeks (venus/mars - 7 degrees) or 7 month.

Last edited:

AW041

mars is trine venus before mars square saturn / jupiter.

i would like to use 7th house for relationship.
5th house is more romatic encounter or children, fun, party, having fun..
do you ask for her or asked she? im not sure but if your her aunt she is venus (5th house from 3rd, your brother/sisters child)
but instead this is the 7th house, i think this doesnt matter if she is venus or mars.

She asked the question, chart was put by her.
I just posted it on the forum :). She will be the ascendant
I understand the intricacies involved, so in the very first post said, she is mars, in the 6th house and the ascendant :)

gurley

Banned
She asked the question, chart was put by her.
I just posted it on the forum :). She will be the ascendant
I understand the intricacies involved, so in the very first post said, she is mars, in the 6th house and the ascendant :)

ok yes, but i would like to use 1st and 7th house, because she is looking for commited relationships right?

I think yes, but im unsure because of mercury.

maybe someone abroad, on vacation, or a foreigner? If she study or is on college, then maybe someone from there.

Last edited:

AW041

Thanks Gurly.
Not sure where she is going during Covid, to find this man? :biggrin:
She turned 31 in August, done with college, but she has applied for immigration for another country, so maybe will find him in the new country.

gurley

Banned
Thanks Gurly.
She turned 31 in August, done with college, but she has applied for immigration for another country, so maybe will find him in the new country.

thats possible... maybe some other could explain what happened with mercury opposite mars.. :) But it looks good

AW041

Thanks Gurly.

Thanks Gurly !
I do want to add immigration definitely won't come in 7weeks so probably 7 months