Would this relationship work?

Sofie

Hi,

First of all allow me to clarify why I look so bad in the chart. I have just come out of a narcissistic emotional entanglement and this is what the remains look like, astrologically. Anyway, the other day I met someone else. This man is on the one hand one of the sweetest people I have ever met and, consequently, his personality is not something I feel I want to reject. However, he has a mental illness, which is under control. This latter detail is not something I everrrrrr saw myself involved with. As I write this I find myself comparing how one often readily considers being involved with a narcissistic individual, because they can be so socially alluring - despite their serious mental disturbance. And yet here is someone with a different mental illness -which has nothing to do with abuse - which is being treated and has been under control for years and he is just the exact opposite of a narcissist, but yet knowing he has a mental illness is what puts me off. Admittedly I am vulnerable right now and will find attractive anything that is the opposite of a narcissist.

This other man is pursuing me. I am not going to rush into anything, of course. But I cast this chart because I have a feeling he and I could work. It's like my rigid mind is telling me walk way and my smile is telling me to stay.

In this chart, Venus Rx is on the asce. Since Venus is his L12, I think that is his mental illness (I still can't believe I am writing this). Am I kidding myself? Would this work? I think with him in the sign of my domicile and exaltation, he would be good for me; is that what that means? He is so caring and sensitive and patient, and trustworthy, transparent and moral, to a fault. Maybe Venus on the asce. is representative of his lovely character.

But with Part of Marriage is Jupiter, suggesting the success or failure of this is in my hands. And Jupiter is in fall, but will come out. There are no aspects between us, but I am not sure if that matters, since I did not ask will we get together, just would it work. I receive him only by term, which shows I'm not that keen. I'm not that keen. He's like a dress which you know you will probably never wear but it is a shame to give it away, because it is so nice.

Attachments

• Relationship with Daniel.jpg
    Relationship with Daniel.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 40

katydid

In the future, that Mercury, which represents the new guy, will be opposing that Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto conjunction in the second.

That could indicate a very big blowup in the future. Possibly a very dramatic emotional meltdown.

You say his mental health issues are far in the past---are you certain?

I would be concerned that he might not have things totally under control, even though he appears to be overly considerate and calm now.

Sofie

In the future, that Mercury, which represents the new guy, will be opposing that Jupiter/Saturn/Pluto conjunction in the second.

That could indicate a very big blowup in the future. Possibly a very dramatic emotional meltdown.

You say his mental health issues are far in the past---are you certain?

I would be concerned that he might not have things totally under control, even though he appears to be overly considerate and calm now.

Dear Katydid,

Thank you, so much, for your response!

Speaking intuitively, I am not certain that his issues are far in the past and, having slept on it, I also foresee a very dramatic emotional meltdown. I know I am not truly into him other than his Sheldon Cooper-like honesty and Rain Man-like innocence. It's just endearing and safe, that he is not a predator. That's all. But if we got involved, and I decided he's not for me, which I already know he is not for me, as Mr. Right, I do not think he would have the resources to handle it. He has been hospitalised several times before and the only reason we are still in contact now is because he is persistent, even though I have said there is no romantic connection, suggesting he finds it hard to let things go. I think he comes across as fine now that things are smooth and he is excited. I would not want to be the reason he has a relapse. So I see that it is unfair of me to get involved.

Thank you, so very much, for bringing this to my attention, more concretely.

Last edited: