Venus Mahadasha and it effects

rohitad

Hi,

I would like to know about current mahadasha , it effects with antardasha and what I should do to avoid any malefic effects

Even if it is not goo would like to know solutions to follow to minimize bad effects and seek advise on what should be followed when it matters work and career growth as well as social life.

I want to start my own new business as well but can you suggest me which field can be favorable and where I can contribute some good deeds to this world.

DOB : 22.02.1976
Time: 12:50 a.m.
Place : Mumbai : Maharashtra

In case needed specific more details do let me know.

Thank you in advance and appreciate this forum for your advise and suggestions.

RishiRahul

Hi,

I would like to know about current mahadasha , it effects with antardasha and what I should do to avoid any malefic effects

Even if it is not goo would like to know solutions to follow to minimize bad effects and seek advise on what should be followed when it matters work and career growth as well as social life.

I want to start my own new business as well but can you suggest me which field can be favorable and where I can contribute some good deeds to this world.

Is the birthtime 12.50 early morning or afternoon?

RishiRahul

mathur_dinesh

Venus major-period is a twenty year period which is starting for you in November/2020.
You will be lucky in this period. You may have sudden gains in this period. This could be through lottery, insurance etc. Income should be good. Expenses may be on the higher side causing desire to curtail them once in a while. Married life may have tension on occasions. The Moon is debilitated and is under aspect of Mars. You may be short tempered. You may invest in property and earn well through it. Keep good care of your health.

RishiRahul

Hi,

Hello,

The current mahadasa with its effects begun early 2020 begins with 'way more responsibility' mindset.

You sani antardasa in budh dasa spun you onto a lonelier, very different path.

Since Nov 2019 & thereafter Feb 2020 you pursued thoughts & plans anew.
End July 2020 sets you on, but with advice slowly......

RishiRahul

rohitad

Hello ,
Thank a lot for your response.

Can you help me summarize the complete duration effects long with each antardasha

Basically I just want to know solutions to follow during bad effects so can be careful .

I am in job currently and want to improve my financial situation by venturing into new business but if you advise what business can be better please do so

Thank you in advance for your time and efforts to check my request again.

Rohit