Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 10-05-2020, 06:05 PM

Re: Sun destroyed by South Node conjunction

i know this is an old thread, but wow!

I "stumbled" across it by typing in "Sun conjunct SN" on google. As I started settling in to read a few bits, I slowly realized all the aspects you were listing are similar to mine. Oh good, I thought, this should loosely apply to me too. A little bit more and I said, "Now wait a minute!" I have Uranus square Mars, I have Venus in Taurus. I have Neptune opposite Sun. I have Jupiter in Pisces square Sun. I have a Cap moon....

We are born 13 hours apart!!!! Amazing. I didn't search for any other specific placements or aspects and the odds of reading my life story on the first search like this are like zero. Unless it was meant to be.

So....I am a Pisces rising and our charts are mirrors! My NN is in Sag in 9th.

Also... I remember this time period (Uranus opp Uranus) very well. I also wanted to crawl under a rock and hide. I still feel that way but not as strongly and I have a sense that I will have to come out of hiding soon.

I'll leave it at that for now as I also have 3 children, (also, first one unplanned but we also just knew we would throw our hats in the ring together and have a family!!!) and am homeschooling the youngest and need to get started.

I am very interested in how you are doing these days??? Do you still sell your art? Do you have a website?

Somewhat Speechless, (which as you know is kind of a big deal!)

LL

The Following User Says Thank You to Jupe in first For This Useful Post:
Harmelia (10-29-2020)
Unread 10-27-2020, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jupe in first View Post
i know this is an old thread, but wow!

I "stumbled" across it by typing in "Sun conjunct SN" on google. As I started settling in to read a few bits, I slowly realized all the aspects you were listing are similar to mine. Oh good, I thought, this should loosely apply to me too. A little bit more and I said, "Now wait a minute!" I have Uranus square Mars, I have Venus in Taurus. I have Neptune opposite Sun. I have Jupiter in Pisces square Sun. I have a Cap moon....

We are born 13 hours apart!!!! Amazing. I didn't search for any other specific placements or aspects and the odds of reading my life story on the first search like this are like zero. Unless it was meant to be.

So....I am a Pisces rising and our charts are mirrors! My NN is in Sag in 9th.

Also... I remember this time period (Uranus opp Uranus) very well. I also wanted to crawl under a rock and hide. I still feel that way but not as strongly and I have a sense that I will have to come out of hiding soon.

I'll leave it at that for now as I also have 3 children, (also, first one unplanned but we also just knew we would throw our hats in the ring together and have a family!!!) and am homeschooling the youngest and need to get started.

I am very interested in how you are doing these days??? Do you still sell your art? Do you have a website?

Somewhat Speechless, (which as you know is kind of a big deal!)

LL
lol

I am another astro twin. I guess we're all thinking about that South Need conjunction as the NN applies by transit.
Unread 10-27-2020, 08:43 PM

Besides being an astro twin, I also wannabesag.
Unread 04-14-2021, 06:11 AM

Hey girl! Yes, I'm still here, still good, up and down as usual and have messaged you! Hope you get in touch.
Unread 04-14-2021, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Another One View Post
Besides being an astro twin, I also wannabesag.
This made me laugh!

What's your ascendant degree and where were you born? Message me if you like! Looks like we're going to start a support group!
Unread 04-15-2021, 11:58 AM

Thank you Osamenor, waybread, Frisiangal and Chillaxer. I've just re-read all of this thread and looking back this conversation has sparked an important process for me!
The Following User Says Thank You to WannaBeSag For This Useful Post:
Osamenor (04-15-2021)
Unread 04-15-2021, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaBeSag View Post
This made me laugh!

What's your ascendant degree and where were you born? Message me if you like! Looks like we're going to start a support group!
Good!

Between 1 and 2 degrees Capricorn. Johannesburg South Africa. My sun is also intercepted here and I did much better the 12 years I lived in another city. I'll move sometime in the next while. I'm considering a city where my relocated chart will have sag rising.

Tags
conjunction, destroyed, node, south