Why he does not like me?

Emeraldstar99

I met this guy in college and I was the one who would help him out when he was alone or needed help. I checked our synastry :his sun in sag, venus and moon in capricorn all in my 6th house... I am basically his maid it seems. He was responsive, he seems to care (through some few acts) he acted in a quirky way in the beginning by mocking me in very subtle way and people would notice,i told him that i noticed this and he said he does that when he feels comfy with someone (mercury in sag maybe?). When there's recess in college, he is alone... Idk if i should invest in him for any relationship tho.. He has a job and has many other doings daily. many responsabilities, i can be sure that he deserves respect and support. I will be glad to help him, but I feel it will only result in me being used. My suggestion is that he is focused in his responsabilities but i'm not sure if there's someone else in his mind or if i can be the chosen one lol I don't trust him much and he figured... he likes saying things about me like describing me and being such a mars in libra.. arrgh i don't trust him.

Emeraldstar99

https://ibb.co/iC4Hv9
this horary chart before i receive his response,tjinking he was a jerk ignoring me. He said he was going to working soon and his dog was going go through a surgery that day... I did not believe in him but later (today) he gave me some proofs

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
I think he liked you, maybe even quite a bit, initially with him.Venus receiving you as Moon by exaltation. But there just is not a connection by aspect, either Moon.Mars or Venus.Mars.
I’m with Elenaj. I would direct my energies elsewhere. This one is not a keeper.

Emeraldstar99

I think he liked you, maybe even quite a bit, initially with him.Venus receiving you as Moon by exaltation. But there just is not a connection by aspect, either Moon.Mars or Venus.Mars.
I’m with Elenaj. I would direct my energies elsewhere. This one is not a keeper.

Thanks for the help! :biggrin: