Help me with my chart

humblingstar

Ive tried so many times to read my chart, but first of all im very confused about if i should be using placidus or whole sign system (because my whole chart are totally different when i change the house systems, as you can see below on the pictures). Anyone who can tell me what my charts tell about me?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_sh_hp.79789.1438.jpg
    astro_2gw_02_sh_hp.79789.1438.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

humblingstar

Since your chart can tell many thousands of things, it would be easier if you could tell us what you want to know.

My biggest concern would be work, probably. What type of job would be suitable for me? Are there any jobs that I should stay away from etc.

EDIT: Here is the non-sidereal chart

Attachments

• astro.jpg
    astro.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

mrs

i would suggest you to try something that includes public, society, your succes is connected to you partnerships. you need to interract with people, something to give, something to take from them. law, politics, journalism why not )))

humblingstar

You will need to tell us what you current level of education is, and whether you are willing and able financially to get more. In this day and age, only entry labor jobs start with no training.

Currently studying at a university right now, and I have the opportunity to study pretty much anything.

i would suggest you to try something that includes public, society, your succes is connected to you partnerships. you need to interract with people, something to give, something to take from them. law, politics, journalism why not )))

I do agree that interaction with other people would be very important for me. I wanted to study law when I was younger, but that would mean that I can only practice it in the country I currently live in (and I want to be able to move if I want to).