Should I proceed with my business idea? Will it bring me success and profit?

Desertgirl

Should I proceed with my business idea? Will it bring me success and profit?

I am Venus. My business idea is the Moon. The moon is conjunct my AC, which makes me think positive. However, Venus is in the same degree as the Sun. I can never remember if this is a good or bad thing. The Moon itself is squaring Venus.

Any thoughts? This is an idea that would take a lot of time and investment. I don't want to waste my time. Thanks!

IMG_2712.jpg

waybread

I'm getting a mixed testimony. I wonder, have you written up a business plan, and discussed it with people knowledgeable about this type of project or profession? There is a lot of information out there on how to start a business, so I wonder how much of it you've consulted.

I think success and profits might be two different chart areas.

As the querent, you are ruled by Venus. Venus is combust the sun. Normally this is not helpful, but Venus appears to be cazimi (within 17' of the sun) which is beneficial. In the 4th house, I'm wondering if you have or could get a backer or mentor, possibly a family member.

Success in a career looks like a 10th house matter, ruled by the moon. But the moon applies to a square with sun-Venus, suggesting difficulties along the way.

If you need a loan from a bank or relative, that would be an 8th house matter. Ruled by Venus, it gets us back into the Venus loop. If you plan to finance this project on your own, your second house is ruled by Mars. It looks good: domiciled and conjunct Jupiter.

All in all, I'd say the chart looks favourable, so long as you are emotionally and financially prepared for more challenges than you foresee at present.