Does she miss me?

Kibblerz

astro_w2gw_02_missme.44883.18662.gif
Can someone interpret this for me? and if possible explain her feelings for me? We aren't talking at the moment as she doesn't seem to want to talk to me as things ended rather complicated and hectic.

Kibblerz

Agree with Bun. You must have done something real shitty to her. Best you move on with your life

Not really shitty so to say. We broke up shortly after my best friend passed from an overdose. I got emotionaly because she couldn't see me (her mom was sick) I did say a few things I didn't mean, accused her of not caring. I blew up her phone with messages and she blocked me on facebook. Within a week my head and emotions celared up and I realized what had happened. She needed space and I was entering a deep depression losing her and my best friend. So over the next month every few days I'd text her. Telling her I miss her. That I'm sorry for everything. Eventually her mom started accusing me of harrassment and threatened to call the police.. backed off for two weeks, texted her a few more times. Probably got my number blocked.

I failed to give her space after things went hectic, I was just in a dark place and missed her very deeply. Ending up in tears over the way it ended and how things were left off.. I'm hoping to just lay off for a month or two and then try to explain my actions to her. That I was just sad and lonely. That I missed her a lot :/

conspiracy theorist

Hmmm. Your explanation clarifies the placement of the Sun and combust Mercury in Cancer 12th, Moon on the asc and the Mom finding you distastful (Mars recieves Sun from its fall).

No doubt you're mourning the loss of your friend and you feel all alone but the Moon in 1st suggests that you should focus on yourself for the time being.

The moons next aspect will be a square to Mars which means that there may be another run in with the Mother in the future

Kibblerz

Hmmm. Your explanation clarifies the placement of the Sun and combust Mercury in Cancer 12th, Moon on the asc and the Mom finding you distastful (Mars recieves Sun from its fall).

No doubt you're mourning the loss of your friend and you feel all alone but the Moon in 1st suggests that you should focus on yourself for the time being.

The moons next aspect will be a square to Mars which means that there may be another run in with the Mother in the future

Ahh. Wooow that's accurate. Her mom started having distaste after I took her virginity. It was a few days later that my friend died and I wanted to see my her but her mom didn't want me over for the night. I said she was being selfish and the next day i wanted to come over and she refused to ask her mom saying she didn't feel well, but i suggested her mom would be sympathetic. They took this the wrong way and thought I was accusing her mom of lying about her medical issues. It was her mom that threatened police involvement too, something I know my ex wouldn't do. I think it was her mom putting ideas in my ex's head that she was being stalked and making her scared. In the event that I do run in I with her mom what would be a healthy approach? And when is this likely to happen?

conspiracy theorist

The aspect between Moon and Mars is 12 degrees off and the aspect occurs in fixed signs. This suggest a very long term period of either 12 months/12 years. It's not something that is likely to transpire any time soon.

She is in the stronger position than you and is the planet Mars to boot. She is definitely spoiling for a fight.She will have the majority of the power in the conflict.

My suggestion then would be not to engage her in a fight and try to diffuse the situation if she insists. If it seems like she is obstinate, retreat/get the hell outta there. Maintaining control of yourself and the words you say are important. Don't grovel because it won't work.

Kibblerz

The aspect between Moon and Mars is 12 degrees off and the aspect occurs in fixed signs. This suggest a very long term period of either 12 months/12 years. It's not something that is likely to transpire any time soon.

She is in the stronger position than you and is the planet Mars to boot. She is definitely spoiling for a fight.She will have the majority of the power in the conflict.

My suggestion then would be not to engage her in a fight and try to diffuse the situation if she insists. If it seems like she is obstinate, retreat/get the hell outta there. Maintaining control of yourself and the words you say are important. Don't grovel because it won't work.

Well shoot. I'm not much of a fighter though and if she tried to argue with or bash me it'd likely just backfire. I tend to be calm and nonreactive with that stuff. So I'm guessing any chances with my ex I'd have to ease her mother? I was planing on waiting a month and then sending a letter to my ex explaining my feelings and actions. And elaborating how deeply I care for her. I feel like a letter would be appropriate so she wouldn't feel pressure to respond.

She's been taking advice from her mother on all this which has been highly chaotic considering her mom's many divorces and control issues. I've already realized I'm not gonna be getting her to stray from her mom anytime soon so I'm gonna have to work with it all

conspiracy theorist

Trying to appeal to the mother won't work either I'm sorry to say.

Mom is Mars who is in its fixed water domicile. Ice. Add to it Mars is stationary direct - she is like the polar ice caps and very powerful. She is also angular and out of sect which ups her ability to act.

Her hatred for you is deep and permanent. She didn't like you taking her little daughter's innocence AT ALL.

Kibblerz

Trying to appeal to the mother won't work either I'm sorry to say.

Mom is Mars who is in its fixed water domicile. Ice. Add to it Mars is stationary direct - she is like the polar ice caps and very powerful. She is also angular and out of sect which ups her ability to act.

Her hatred for you is deep and permanent. She didn't like you taking her little daughter's innocence AT ALL.

Well ****... :/ so what? Best case scenario is wait for my ex to grow sick of her mom? Or would eventually just reasoning with my ex be better? Or am I just completely ******?

Strigeidida

This would be my .02. Please pardon the abruptness (Scorpio Mars 1st house, square Pluto, Capricorn Mercury)

First, recover yourself. It may take longer than you think. Very important.

Second, how long to wait? Let her make the next move. That way, you can be sure she's at least curious about you and may be in the mood to reconcile. Above all else, do not crowd her! If she doesn't get back to you, you will know.

The chart suggest that this time should be about you, and not anyone else. Pluto opposed personal planets in the sixth says you're in for some rocky times, with a great deal of psychological issues coming to light. Sun, Mercury, Venus? **OUCH** I've never noticed these things to be nice.

Pardon, also, the vagueness. I haven't done this in a long time.

Moon in Leo, 12th house, conjunct the Ascendant? She may not wish to give you the kind of attention you seemingly have demanded of her. Since you have apologized once, let it go. Apologizing once says you mean it. Apologizing multiple times to someone who doesn't want to hear it is attention whoring. Telling or showing someone that they have to forgive you is almost certain to fail.

Right now is a work-on-you time. You have a lot of stuff to work out. For the time being, she should be the last thing on your mind.

conspiracy theorist

Based on the chart, they don't exactly see eye to eye. They don't regard each other in the chart. But this is still her mother and for as long as she is living with her she will have to either conform or face her wrath.

Some distance from both the mother and the daughter for a few months/even longer looks to be the best way forward based on the chart.

Kibblerz

Alrighty. Great advice everyone :) I suspected they stopped seeing eye to eye. It was her mother that t threatened police first and I have sent a few messages since then. I did have a dream that was astonishingly vivid where we were on a school bus together and we were so happy to see eachother. Then the bus driver said no boys and girls sitting together so she sat behind me and we talked about how sorry we were. I understood this as is both missing eachother and love still being there but for the moment we have to stay seperate. The next day i also had an intuitive feeling that if get sent home early from work, which I did, and that things with her would develop further at 6 that day. I expected a text but instead got a sense of panic and dread I hadn't felt before, i had never reacted so strongly to anything but the feeling soon passed. I'm wondering if m maybe I had felt her feelings and maybe she fought with her mom that day? The way we met and clicked was far more than anything I've reasonably felt. She actually got me into astrology, and made me believe there may be a god. I think it'll pull through eventually

Bunraku

You can update us if you want. And you can talk about it, if it helps you feel any better. We’re here to listen :joyful:

Kibblerz

Also, so is my ex seeing me negatively at this point? Does she hate me and is her feelings for me still there at all? Or does she just need space?