can you please help me about relationship?

zeynebika

Hello, firstly thanks for reading. for 2 years, i have strong feelings about him. I opened up about my feelings and he didn't reject me but he doesnt say anything about his feelings. He confused me about his feelings. sometimes i feel like he loves me but sometimes i just think that he just likes my feelings to him. I tried but i cant get over him, there's a strong connection between us. What would happen if we'd be together? (his chart is the inside one.) thanks.

Attachments

• fe9ac43f-c23b-47ec-ac30-2c267124a2e8.jpg
    fe9ac43f-c23b-47ec-ac30-2c267124a2e8.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 26

PlutorisingLee

Sometimes if someone does not really want to e with us...That is the best sign in the world they are not the right person :smile: so don't feel bad about it.

I am not surprised to see your Mars in Leo is square his Pluto.
This makes you want to "I gotta win him and get him!" and creates deep attraction. He might feel it as something to avoid.

He is not he Mars but the Pluto and to him this is too agressive.

He is ruled by Mars?Pluto no doubt but this type of guy would want to play a secret game not go for it. He does not want you to fall at his feet.

Scorpio's don't respect that...An Aries or Leo will! And that is a good type of you.

You want him...But would you like it if you win?:innocent:

I am not sure you would be happy living with him (sharing same space) or even love him. Your Moon is square his Venus with no other aspects.

You have very warm, caring feelings perhaps but the tension to your own emotional-well being is something to consider.

On his side this means that your emotional nature and needs do not fit in with his idea of a lover/ideal woman.
You have a nice Neptune-to his Moon so you do feel some unconditional care and empathy to him...But he doesn't

His Venus and Moon in Virgo in the 6th house would prefer someone more organized, earthy who likes high quality things of food and home and clean beauty and food. His lover is the type of get his life together who is a bit of a "teacher" and mother.

A woman who is very self-centered, a cool queen and not so expressive is his type.
And although you too have the sensual Virgo Venus your inner needs (Moon) and your way of acting to get them (Leo Mars) are ad odds with him.

In short, I can see why you are interested and attracted but I think once the chase is over it won't be what you want.

You have some nice Jupiter going on so perhaps try and see this as a friendship?

If you can...This relationship would teach you a lot about yourself and what you need.

zeynebika

Sometimes if someone does not really want to e with us...That is the best sign in the world they are not the right person :smile: so don't feel bad about it.

I am not surprised to see your Mars in Leo is square his Pluto.
This makes you want to "I gotta win him and get him!" and creates deep attraction. He might feel it as something to avoid.

He is not he Mars but the Pluto and to him this is too agressive.

He is ruled by Mars?Pluto no doubt but this type of guy would want to play a secret game not go for it. He does not want you to fall at his feet.

Scorpio's don't respect that...An Aries or Leo will! And that is a good type of you.

You want him...But would you like it if you win?:innocent:

I am not sure you would be happy living with him (sharing same space) or even love him. Your Moon is square his Venus with no other aspects.

You have very warm, caring feelings perhaps but the tension to your own emotional-well being is something to consider.

On his side this means that your emotional nature and needs do not fit in with his idea of a lover/ideal woman.
You have a nice Neptune-to his Moon so you do feel some unconditional care and empathy to him...But he doesn't

His Venus and Moon in Virgo in the 6th house would prefer someone more organized, earthy who likes high quality things of food and home and clean beauty and food. His lover is the type of get his life together who is a bit of a "teacher" and mother.

A woman who is very self-centered, a cool queen and not so expressive is his type.
And although you too have the sensual Virgo Venus your inner needs (Moon) and your way of acting to get them (Leo Mars) are ad odds with him.

In short, I can see why you are interested and attracted but I think once the chase is over it won't be what you want.

You have some nice Jupiter going on so perhaps try and see this as a friendship?

If you can...This relationship would teach you a lot about yourself and what you need.

Thank you so much for commenting :) I want to move on and reading your comment helped me a lot.