Will my business succeed?

mngrsofia

Hi All,
Would anyone care to help a beginner astrologer in reading this chart :)

I have cast this chart for myself asking if my business will succeed (a website for ecommerce business).

I see a few positive testimonies, but a few negative as well, so not sure of the outcome.

Positives:
Vigro on the Asc -> Mercury - in his own house - a + testimony
Vigro on 2nd house cusp also, which is my money -> Mercury, who is also on the cusp of 2nd house - a +
Taurus on the 10th house cusp (Career) -> Venus; Mercury applying to an exact sextile with Venus - a +
North node in 10th (career) - a +

Negatives:
Moon separating from a trine with Venus and an opposition with Mercury -- seems like the best opportunity has passed;
Next aspects of Moon are squares to Jup, Pl and Saturn in 5th (all retrograde), a square to Venus and last aspect is conjunction with Mars; I know Moon is the 'mover' of the chart so this seems quite disturbing;
Venus applying to an exact square to Mars
South node in 4th house - end of matter

Locus fortuna is in 6th - don't know how to interpret in this situation;
Venus in 11th - hopes and wishes - seems very right :) in Cancer - doesn't have a particular dignity;

Unfortunately, this is as far as my knowledge goes..

Any comments are welcome!

Thank you!

Attachments

• will_my_business_succeed.30750.54994.png
    will_my_business_succeed.30750.54994.png
    43.4 KB · Views: 62

aquarius7000

Hi,

Does your business have anything to do with the overseas, or with educational institutions?

Venus' (business) last aspect was with Merc, but next is a square (frustration/delay/impediment) to Mars in the 9th house.

mngrsofia

Hi,

Does your business have anything to do with the overseas, or with educational institutions?

Venus' (business) last aspect was with Merc, but next is a square (frustration/delay/impediment) to Mars in the 9th house.

Hi and thanks for reviewing.
The platform I plan to use is foreign, as well as the products I will offer. Actually, I do expect things to happen slowly and hard as this is something very new to me :) So I was wondering if it will be worthy at the end, or should I just leave it before I invest time and money...

Thank you again!

aquarius7000

Thanks for confirming the overseas bit. So yes, you will see some delay/issues with the merchandise you expect from abroad, which could cause some stagnation with your new venture. This condition will remain as is for at least 3 months, since this is the last aspect Venus makes before it changes signs.
Hi and thanks for reviewing.
The platform I plan to use is foreign, as well as the products I will offer. Actually, I do expect things to happen slowly and hard as this is something very new to me :) So I was wondering if it will be worthy at the end, or should I just leave it before I invest time and money...

Thank you again!

mngrsofia

3 months ‘stagnation’ seem quite in line with the situation :) and how about afterwards - in your opinion, can I expect good developments and interest in my website? What do you read for ‘end of matter’ - will I be happy with going forward or would I regret it?

Thank you again - your thoughts also help me with learning to interpret :)

aquarius7000

3 months ‘stagnation’ seem quite in line with the situation :) and how about afterwards - in your opinion, can I expect good developments and interest in my website? What do you read for ‘end of matter’ - will I be happy with going forward or would I regret it?

Thank you again - your thoughts also help me with learning to interpret :)

This chart does not show "after that".

Perhaps you should ask that after 3 months from now.

Ouranos

Hello mngrsofia,

MercuryL1 dignified in 2nd House trine MC
- Your E-commerce success will depend largely on yourself and your resources.
- Mercury is also conjunct the Hyleg of the chart (The Giver of Life) which points to the overall vitality and strength of your company. You are at the center of it.
Overall, it is always good to have Angular planets if you want to emerge with a strong identity and differentiate yourself.
- Here you have SunL12 and Neptune Angular but not making a lot of aspects.
- Waning Moon in 8th ruling the 11th, peregrine, besieged(between Saturn and Mars) in 8th and slow. (Not the best option to hit the stock market or attract investors. Possible issues with loans, insurances, taxes. Make sure you don't overlook this aspect of your business)
- But you do have a nice sextile from Mercury to Venus in Cancer in the 11th (Try to hit your marketing and alliances with groups of women focusing on security and family - Cancer). And Venus ruling the 3rd, let your neighborhood know about your business through communications and partnerships.
- Mars dignified but about to turn Retro on the cusp of the 9th caught in a T-Square with Venus and Saturn/Pluto/Jupiter. Expect some action when it comes to trading abroad as you will face rules and regulations with the authorities. Make sure you comply with the finer details of contracts especially if you hire accountants and lawyers. Don't let anyone become a subsidiary or a branch of your company (5th House Jupiter, Pluto, Saturn)

Good luck and best to you,
Ouranos

Chrysalis

I'm not seeing it being that successful.

The profit (success) from your business is 2nd from 10th = 11th house. Venus (products) in the 11th is in a T square with Mars/Saturn and in the fall of you/mercury. Also you/mercury are opposing the Saturn/Mc midpoint so you will be experiencing struggles with regards to this being successful. And with Venus's placement it looks to be to do with the actual product you are selling that will be a struggle to gain from.

mngrsofia

I'm not seeing it being that successful.

The profit (success) from your business is 2nd from 10th = 11th house. Venus (products) in the 11th is in a T square with Mars/Saturn and in the fall of you/mercury. Also you/mercury are opposing the Saturn/Mc midpoint so you will be experiencing struggles with regards to this being successful. And with Venus's placement it looks to be to do with the actual product you are selling that will be a struggle to gain from.

Thank you, Chrysalis.

Although not optimistic, perhaps this may be realistic.

Do you view this as a temporary situation for the period of validity of the chart (3-6 months or so), or as the question is asked as is, then your interpretation is the final outcome of the venture?

aquarius7000 had advised previously, that the chart does not show what will happen after 3 months. Would you say re-asking after some time would give more insight? With the Covid situation, I have slowed things down anyway...

Thank you all again and best,
Sofia

mngrsofia

Hi All,
I have asked the question again, and the chart's houses are very much the same as the previous :) But the rulers are in a worse position...

Mercury, who is the ruler of 1st, 2nd and 10th house is in detriment in Sagittarius, and also under the Sun beams.
Moon is in exact sextile to Mercury, and approaching sextile to Sun, but also approaching a square to Mars in 8th house.
Last aspect of the moon would be a Square to Saturn :(

So, not positive at all..
What do you think?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_ff_succeed.26843.25523.png
    astro_w2gw_ff_succeed.26843.25523.png
    41.4 KB · Views: 24

mngrsofia

if nothing changed from the original question, throw this chart away
you are reaskng the same question

Thank you, Tikana.

No, not much has changed - I'm working on the project, but still have some work to do before it can go 'live'. As the biggest investment is still to come, that's why I decided to ask again as advised by aquarius7000 above, as the chart does not show 'after' the first few months, and how my project should go on...

But I'll gladly through this chart away :)