Help please understanding my chart - Virgo/Scorpio rising

kellywaah

Hi I'm new! Any help or advice would be appreciated I'm finding it really hard to find any information on google about this combination , is it a strange one? What does it mean?
Links or suggestions are great aswell!

Also if anyone can read my chart can you tell me what an earth has been going on this year with my life as its completely fell apart! was Mercury in retrograde causing this?

I am really just starting to get into this so sorry if I sound basic lol!

Thank you for any replys

2nsx6vo.gif

Pluto2909

Hello Kelly,

One of my childhood friends has this combo. I know it's complex and you had a hard time recently with Saturn ( a wise planet but a tough professor...) transiting your 12th house ( where loneliness can meet enligtenment, but where loneliness mainly meet desperation, sometimes maturity...). Saturn squaring your Natal Venus is something now: your affective sphere is challenged, you're asked to be realistic or yur sensitivity is tested in this area.
Anyway, the combo Scorpio/Virgo often shows tortured minds that need to understand ( that's good !) but can drown in their thoughts ( not so good !)...
With Pluto in your 1st house and conjunct the ascendant, you see things beyond the appearances, whether you want to know or not, but anyway you conscientiously protect your privacy, your secret feelings. Btw, it's interesting that you joint this forum and shows interest for astrology when Pluto transit your natal Neptune. Though, Uranus is more The planet of Astrology, Neptune seems to give a special link with the help of Pluto. I've seen that too much times... It can't mean anything...
Today, transiting Uranus squaring Neptune can surely get you disturbed by disillusions but don't forget a thing anyway: here is just an astrology forum, you can't have many answers to your questions but no answer can go as deep as a real consultation !

Having said this, welcome !

Sam.

PS: forget Mercury retrogradation pls ! It's not even retrograde right now...

Pluto2909

Btw, Saturn transiting your 12th house happens once in 28 years for everyone. It's a moment where you have to learn about being wiser...( stated bluntly ! ). If you're not dead, you're stronger !

waybread

Probably one in every 144 people will have this combination (12 signsx 12 ascendants.) That means there are millions of you on the planet.

The sun indicates your identity or sense of self. The ascendant indicates your body and outward personality. With your sun in Virgo, an earth sign, you are probably primarily practical in your orientation to life (vs. emotional, intellectual, or action-oriented.) Virgo is on a quest for excellence, even perfectionism. With your sun and moon in Virgo you may be interested in self-improvement. This is good when you strive to do your best, but it can be troubling if you are too hard on yourself; and then nobody (except fellow Virgos) will probably be able to live up to your high standards!

With Scorpio rising and Pluto in Scorpio so close to your ascendant, you probably come across to other people as very intense! You may have a kind of sixth sense about people, and little tolerance for fakes and people who are all appearance but little substance. Fortunately, your sun sextiles your ascendant and Pluto, so this means you handle your sun-Pluto energies fairly well. Pluto squares your Mercury (thinking function) and Venus (relationships) so just realize that you may come across as needlessly critical of other people, even when you just think you are being honest.

With your sun in the 10th house and moon conjunct your MC, your career and public image are very important to you. Your stellium in the 9th house supports your interests in foreign travel, philosophy, theology, higher education, or other activities that expand your mental horizons.

kellywaah

Thanks for the reply and information , this all makes alot of sense I've been having such a hard time its defo lead to desperation!

Im gonna research alot more about astrology and hopefully learn more about what the rest of 2014 will bring me hopefully alot better than the first half of the year!

kellywaah

Yes I feel like I have all my challanges and lessons all at once this year!! , but it has guided me towards learning about why so yeah it could make me stronger and wiser.

I did read that the start of the year was gonna be hard for virgo career and moneywise anyway so I sort of knew it was all coming!