Parts derived from the April 2, 3 C.E. [A.D.] chart for Jesus{?}

piercethevale

...and check out the 'Grand Trine' between Mars, Neptune and Jupiter. If one allows a bit of a wide orb, and you then throw in Pluto and the N. Node, if not for an empty point in Taurus, there would be a "Grand Semi Sextile" [a Star of Solomon or Magen David] matrix completed on the chart also...!
[And I have found that when completed by transits or progression incomplete matrices do become active. I do have natal Jupiter at about the appropriate point...maybe that might count as something of an influence in this instance...that is first, if three way composites are to be considered of any validity at all?]

Phoenix Venus

...and check out the 'Grand Trine' between Mars, Neptune and Jupiter. If one allows a bit of a wide orb, and you then throw in Pluto and the N. Node, if not for an empty point in Taurus, there would be a "Grand Semi Sextile" [a Star of Solomon or Magen David] matrix completed on the chart also...!
[And I have found that when completed by transits or progression incomplete matrices do become active. I do have natal Jupiter at about the appropriate point...maybe that might count as something of an influence in this instance...that is first, if three way composites are to be considered of any validity at all?]

well who knows but for what it is worth, i did check out the axis points and saw that the symbolism was rather profound.

Now puting that symbolism into some sort of reality-based form is a bit beyond my scope at this point... :happy:

piercethevale

well who knows but for what it is worth, i did check out the axis points and saw that the symbolism was rather profound.

Now putting that symbolism into some sort of reality-based form is a bit beyond my scope at this point... :happy:
I haven't looked at the symbolism, I'll do that.
I should also tell you that in dealing with matrices if they are not on the same enumerated degree, I take an avg, and find the degree that is most common to all the points. It similiar to dealing with the points and rotor on an old carbureted engine. The points will fire ideally on a symmetrical layout.
Basically, what I'm saying is that there are two sets to look at, that's all. But as to what you have to work with and you try to tweek it towards the ideal as you do.

piercethevale

Whoa...
I didn't see this right away...another Star of Solomon/Magen David matrix. Saturn-Vesta-Venus, all in Air and the M.C.-Juno and or Uranus and possibly a three way conjunction averaged out with Chiron-Neptune in Fire but for Neptune which qualifies by orb.:andy::surprised::biggrin:

piercethevale

Man the 28th of Scorpio, the 8th of Gemini, which is the position of the Part of Destiny of the USA, the 8th of Aquarius which could possibly be my Hermetic Lot of Courage given a few seconds diff. in my recorded birth time, but should be considered of influence anyways as my Lot of Courage is 08* :aquarius: 04'

...but that 28th of Scorpio has been coming up a lot lately along with the 8th of Gemini.

piercethevale

P.V. if you get the chance, check out the thread I posted in the Recommendation sub forum on the astrodienst 'Travel Click Destination" app. they have and what came up for me in Hawaii...speaking of...ahem... the 8th of Gemini...

whoa

CruxAnsata

My Seven Hermetic Lots

Lot of Fortune [Day] ~ 16* :virgo: 43'
Lot of Soul/Spirit [Day] ~ 20* :gemini: 41'
Lot of Courage ~ Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :mars: = 18* :capricorn: 56'
Lot of Eros ~ Asc. + :venus: - Part of Soul/Spirit = 00* :sagittarius: 16'
Lot of Necessity ~ Asc. + :parsfortunae:- :mercury: = 9* :gemini: 58'
Lot of Victory ~ Asc. + :jupiter: - Part of Soul/Spirit = 15* :cancer: 24'
Lot of Nemesis ~ Asc. + :parsfortunae: - Saturn = 20* :aries: 21'

piercethevale

My Seven Hermetic Lots

Lot of Fortune [Day] ~ 16* :virgo: 43'
Lot of Soul/Spirit [Day] ~ 20* :gemini: 41'
Lot of Courage ~ Asc. + :parsfortunae: - :mars: = 18* :capricorn: 56'
Lot of Eros ~ Asc. + :venus: - Part of Soul/Spirit = 00* :sagittarius: 16'
Lot of Necessity ~ Asc. + :parsfortunae:- :mercury: = 9* :gemini: 58'
Lot of Victory ~ Asc. + :jupiter: - Part of Soul/Spirit = 15* :cancer: 24'
Lot of Nemesis ~ Asc. + :parsfortunae: - Saturn = 20* :aries: 21'

You would be very well advised to make the Sabian Symbols a priority study.

Get a copy of Dane Rudhyar's book on the subject: "An Astrological Mandala"

The 16th of cancer is the position of my natal Uranus and it is the position of your Hermetic Lot of Victory.
[ibid.]

"A MAN STUDYING A MANDALA IN FRONT OF HIM, WITH THE HELP OF A VERY ANCIENT BOOK.

KEYNOTE: A deep concern with problems raised by the process of personality integration.

After a person decides to follow a certain course of action, accepting a new allegiance, the results of this decision at the three basic levels of human experience (actional, emotional-cultural and individual-mental) have to be stabilized and consolidated.

This is what is meant by the process of personality integration. In Asia the great symbol of this process is the Mandala; in the Christian world we find, in various forms, the symbol of the Cross. The Christian design is often simple and bare; it is its reference to the crucifixion of a God-man that personalizes or emotionalizes it. The Oriental Mandala can take an infinite variety of forms and can encompass a vast multiplicity of contents; it is psychological and cosmic. The square - the foundation of the Mandala - potentially encloses diverse contents. The Cross, on the other hand, represents conflict in action; it is a symbol of tragic overcoming. The Mandala symbolizes integration of opposing trends and multiple bipolar energies.

This is the first stage of the twenty-second five-fold sequence. It reveals a deep effort on the part of the individualized consciousness to reach a solid basis of understanding that will allow it to perceive the structural relationship of every part of the personality to every other part. It is a mental process implying study and an inward-turning of the attention, CONCENTRATION; even more it is a symbol of what might at first be called CONFORMATION — that is, a profound and stabilizing sense of form, but of one's own individual form, not an external socio-cultural pattern."

CruxAnsata

PTV, how did you form the conclusion that it will benefit me? Can explain the general meaning of part brethren I have looked through pas threads and can't seem to understand it.

piercethevale

PTV, how did you form the conclusion that it will benefit me? Can explain the general meaning of part brethren I have looked through pas threads and can't seem to understand it.

How will it benefit you? Read my thread on the "Hermetic Lots. Your Emergency Survival Kit" in the degree symbolism, sub-forum.

As for the Part of Brethren, it is a 'Part' that I haven't gotten around to for study at this time.

Phoenix Venus

I've been wondering about the part of reincarnation. (asc + sat - jup)

His is 26 aries, which... the symbol is... a man posessed of more gifts than he can hold... something like that.

hmmmm... so in that sense i'm guessing this refers to current incarnation? (would the opposite [jup-sat] be previous incarnation...? officers on dress parade would be His.....)

Phoenix Venus

I like His symbol for part of fascination. I had.. some part near the cusp here and I really think it would be a fitting symbol for Him to have.

Leo 30:
AN UNSEALED LETTER.
KEYNOTE:
The realization by the individual that all thoughts and all messages are inevitably to be shared with all men.
Coming as it does as the end of this tenth scene and linked with the last degree of the zodiacal sign, Leo, this symbol seems at first quite puzzling; when it has been thought of as an isolated symbol, its essential meaning has not been apparent. The fact that a letter is unsealed does not imply a trust that other people will not read its contents, but rather the idea that the contents are for all men to read. The letter contains a public message in the sense that when man has reached the stage of true mental repolarization and development — which we see in the very first symbol for Leo — he has actually become a participant in the One Mind of humanity. Nothing can really be hidden, except superficially and for a brief time. What any man thinks and deeply realizes becomes the property of all men. Nothing is more senseless than possessiveness in the realm of ideas. If God speaks to a man, Man hears the word. Nothing can remain permanently "sealed."
As this thirtieth sequence of five symbols ends, it is made clear to us, and particularly to the inherently proud Leo type, that all that takes form within the mind of a man belongs to all men. Communication and SHARING must always prevail over the will to glorify oneself by claiming sole possession of ideas and information.

so I was thinking how the title perversion might be more like a value that is carried out to the extreme…

heres mine, it's def. fitting.

Virgo 9:

AN EXPRESSIONIST PAINTER AT WORK.
KEYNOTE:
The urge to express one's individualized sense of value regardless of tradition.
At this stage the individual is seen reacting against cultural standards and stereotyped ways of interpreting his perceptions. This is a statement of uncompromising self-reliance, which may even imply a kind of defiance and a challenge to society. The mind is seeking to discover the character of the basic and true foundation of individual selfhood, the AUM tone (or logos) of individual being. In the process, however, what is expressed is usually the reflection of a deep catharsis with emotionally charged and often tragic overtones.
This fourth stage symbol brings to us the hint of a technique of transformation of the personality. What predominates is a sense of inner conflict and an over-selfconscious attempt at "being oneself." But there is a great difference between being an origin of development pregnant with futurity, and deliberately sought for ORIGINALITY.

piercethevale

I've been wondering about the part of reincarnation. (asc + sat - jup)

His is 26 aries, which... the symbol is... a man posessed of more gifts than he can hold... something like that.

hmmmm... so in that sense i'm guessing this refers to current incarnation? (would the opposite [jup-sat] be previous incarnation...? officers on dress parade would be His.....)

Whooops, this is embarrassing... I erred in my math on Yeshu'a/Jesus' Part of Re-incarnation aka Part of Life, it is 24* :aries: 58' 34", that is the 25th degree of Aries and not the 26th as I had wrote.

I'll make the necessary charge to the list, post haste.
...my bad...

My sincerest apology Phoenix Venus and to you other members and guests of this forum.

Last edited:

piercethevale

...and now... At Last! Having the correct Sabian Symbol has made all the difference in the world as to understanding ...at least it sure has for me... as to what His Part of Re-incarnation is indicating symbolically.

ARIES 25*
[ibid.]
"THE POSSIBILITY FOR MAN TO GAIN EXPERIENCE AT TWO LEVELS OF BEING.

KEYNOTE: The revelation of new potentialities.

In some unspecified way the symbol is a guarantee that man can operate successfully at two levels of consciousness, if he has previously met the condition mentioned in the preceding symbol. 'Be open. Be able and willing to shape your translucent mind in the form revealing spiritual fulfillment. And you will be able to experience life and power on inner as well as outer planes.' The implied message is one of faith. Man can only truly experience what he deeply believes he can experience.

This is the last stage of this fifth five-fold sequence of cyclic phases. It announces the possibility of a new step in evolution, but it is still only a possibility, a promise. The individual is truly ON PROBATION."

YES!​

... those Two Levels of Being, that; as the man Yeshu'a/Jesus of Nazareth and as a man now One with the Christ... as the few sects of Gnostic Christianity, Edgar Cayce, and the Illumined Souls of the Yogis sufficiently advanced in the understanding of Vedic Knowledge, all knew and understood, or presently know and understand.:joyful:

Phoenix Venus

wooooahhh.. check this out, His part of prev incarnation ... it fits.. (this is an "interesting coincidence" because I was just sending an email to PTV inquiring about a potential part of self-sacrifice, in reference to not being able to find the appropriate part/symbol in His chart, and well just look what this is talking about... self surrender...)</p>
asc+jup-sat @ 5.29 pisces (from dane rudhyars' "An Astrological Mandala"):

"A PARADE OF ARMY OFFICERS IN FULL DRESS.
KEYNOTE: The dedication of human beings to the service of their community, and the assurance that it will be emotionally sustained by the people at large.
Here we see at work the emotion-rousing appeal of social activities which demand the surrendering by the individual of his personal way of life, his opinions and his comfort. The socializing process is pictured in all its intensity but what is implied even more is the support that the socialized person can expect from the collectivity if he is ready to act and to sacrifice himself for the nation or the group.
This is the first symbol of the sixty-eighth series. It allegorizes the power generated by a totally accepted and enforced collective discipline, and the exaltation and mass response which he who has achieved this self-surrender to a social tradition can expect in return.

The Keyword is GROUP-RESPONSIBILITY. "

Phoenix Venus

maybe this is the part for self-sacrifice!!?? </p>
asc + venus - pluto...

when you sacrifice yourself.. it is for the good of others... and you end up sacrificing your personal wealth/status.. very Venusian themes.

it is the death of personal status for the good of transforming humanity.

NO fricken wonder it's "The Template of Time" (I think that is the title, right?o_O)

it shows the answer right in his part of reincarnation because His themes are universal...the seed. so it's the best way to discern the parts!

here is his asc + venus - pluto, conjunct his part of reincarnation! a degree away @ pisces 7[ibid]:

ILLUMINED BY A SHAFT OF LIGHT, A LARGE CROSS LIES ON ROCKS SURROUNDED BY SEA MIST. KEYNOTE: The spiritual blessing which strengthens individuals who, happen what may, stand uncompromisingly for their own truth. Men who do not depend upon collective values, traditions or support but seek at any cost to be true to their individual self and destiny almost inevitably face some kind of crucifixion. They are sustained only by the power within them, to which a light above answers. The symbol tells us: "Be true to thine own self, and in the midst of the outer confusion displayed by those surrounding you, you will realize what you really are as an Individual — a son of God."This second stage symbol presents us with a realization in polar opposition to that evoked by the preceding scene. It implies the supreme worth of a life guided by an inner voice and manifesting a high degree of SELF-ASSERTION. "

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Yeshua's MC/ IC Star:

So we start at the MC point and move around the zodiac 4 more times, 72* each, to get the points in the star.

I propose (with the help of ptv) that the MC star should skip one point each time in its progression, and should go clockwise ( reverse the motion of the zodiac aries-pisces). The IC star should go counter-clockwise (towards the motion of the zodiac)

So these would be the steps of Yeshua's MC star, which represents the process of spiritual evolution:

1. Cancer 0.46
3. Virgo 12.46
5. Scorpio 24.46
2. Aqua 6.46
4. Aries 18.46

And here are the symbols, given in the order of progression that i proposed:

Cancer 1:

"ON A SHIP THE SAILORS LOWER AN OLD FLAG AND RAISE A NEW ONE.
KEYNOTE: A radical change of allegiance exteriorized in a symbolical act: a point of no return.
We have now reached a square (go-degree angle) to the beginning of the cyclic process. This is a moment of crisis, a sharp turning point. In the zodiacal cycle, at the summer solstice the northward motion of the sun (in "decimation") stops; the sun rises and sets as far north of exact east and west as it can during the year-cycle. Its motion is now reversed. Slowly the sunset points move southward on the western horizon, and the length of the day decreases. In the lunation cycle (from New Moon to New Moon) this is the First Quarter phase. On the "ship" which symbolizes the ego-consciousness floating, as it were, on the sea of the vast Unconscious, the individualized will makes a basic decision. The dominant Yang force allows the Yin force to begin its six-month long rise to power. The "collective" will gradually overcomes the "individual," and at the end the state will overpower the person. Now, however, the individual person enjoys his most glorious
hour; he exults in his ability to make a "free decision"- i.e. to act as an individual who selects his life goal and his allegiance.
This is the first stage in the nineteenth five-fold series of degree symbols. In a decisive act heavy with consequences, the symbolic college youth might realize that he should bring to an end his quest for the ideal companion and enter into matrimony. He assents to the possibility of progeny, of home responsibility. His consciousness accepts a process of fundamental REORIENTATION, implying the stabilization of his energies. "

Aqua 7:

"A CHILD IS SEEN BEING BORN OUT OF AN EGG.
KEYNOTE: The emergence of new mutations according to the great rhythms of the cosmos.
The ancient symbolism of the Cosmic Egg (Hiranyagharba in Sanskrit) out of which a new universe is born can be interpreted at several levels. Here we see the appearance of a new type of human being who is not born from "Ancestors" and who therefore is free from the inertia of mankind's past. He is a new product of evolution, a mutant. He constitutes a fresh projection of the creative Spirit that emanates from the cosmic or planetary Whole, and not from any local culture and racial tradition.
This second stage symbol is in contrast with the preceding one. It can be said to announce the EMERGENCE OF GLOBAL MAN for the New Age. The power of the whole is focused within him in perfect freedom from ancient standards of value based on local conditions. "

Virgo 13:

"A POWERFUL STATESMAN OVER-COMES A STATE OF POLITICAL HYSTERIA.
KEYNOTE: The focusing of the collective need for order and structural interdependence into a personage who incarnates the answer to this need.
The husband role of fecundator of nature here takes on a collective social significance. We are at the stage where a powerful realization of the very purpose of the cycle of existence faces the chaotic remains of a dis-structured past. The character of the leader is always delineated by the need, subconscious though it may be, of the unformed agglomeration of entities he is called upon by destiny to lead. In time the leader will be worshiped as the "divine Father" of the society he structured.
At this third stage of the thirty-third sequence we see a new type of characterization of the many-faceted polarization of positive and negative. We have before us a personage endowed with CHARISMA, this elusive and mysterious power that comes from a man's or woman's openness to the power of planetary evolution. "

Aries 19:

"THE "MAGIC CARPET" OF ORIENTAL IMAGERY.
KEYNOTE: The use of creative imagination.
A way of life refusing a hectic involvement in social competition and waste-producing overproduction allows for the development of unattached and transcendent understanding. The static floor (carpet) on which man's feet (symbols of understanding) rest can become transformed into the means for great flights of imagination and super-physical perception. The period of rest from outwardly directed activity bound to collective normality presents the creative mind with the possibility of surveying in dreams the totality of the present-day social situation, thus "to see whole."
The fourth stage of the fourth five-fold sequence of symbols invokes the possibility of developing a new technique of perception, A STRIFE-TRANSCENDING AND UNATTACHED OUTLOOK UPON EVERYDAY REALITY. "

Scorpio 25:

"AN X-RAY PHOTOGRAPH.
KEYNOTE: The capacity to acquire a knowledge of the structural factors in all existence.
The true philosopher is able to grasp and significantly evaluate what underlies all manifestations of life. His mind's eye penetrates through the superficialities of existence and perceives the framework that gives an at least relatively permanent "form" to all organized systems. Thus if the structure is weak, deformed by persistent strain, or unbalanced, the basic causes of outer disturbances and dis-ease can be discovered.
This symbol concludes the forty-seventh five-fold sequence. It gives an added dimension to the preceding four. For instance, it provides the conscience of the individual who refuses to obey his society with a depth-understanding of what is wrong in the situation he faces. Beyond the powerful feeling quality of "peak experiences," the mind can understand the great Principles of which they were the manifestations. This is STRUCTURAL KNOWLEDGE in contrast to existential knowledge. "

And these are the steps of the IC star, which would represent the process of devolution:

1. Capricorn 0.46
4. Pisces 12.46
2. Taurus 24.46
5. Leo 6.46
3. Libra 18.46

(coincidentally, these points of Yeshua's IC star are conjunct the points of my MC star by an orb of .22, in exact opposite order... as in mine goes 1. leo, 2. pisces, etc. i realized this after the fact of coming up with the method. )

And the symbols, given in the order of progression that i proposed:

Cap 1:

"AN INDIAN CHIEF CLAIMS POWER FROM THE ASSEMBLED TRIBE.
KEYNOTE: The power and responsibility implied in any claim for leadership.
The religious ideal implied in the preceding symbol has now materialized or crystallized into sheer power – the power to lead the community and to ensure its welfare or even its physical survival. The energies released through group cooperation (Libra), deepened and emotionally experienced as forces of great potency (Scorpio), and given meaning and conscious purpose (Sagittarius) are now stabilized and hierarchized. The power of the group is turned into a measurable and carefully managed "capital." The words "chief" and "capital" come from the same Latin word, caput, meaning "head." A time comes in many lives when the individual finds himself placed in a situation that allows him to assume power over his comrades, however limited this power may be. Is he ready to do this effectively and responsibly? This is the supreme test of man in society. It complements its polar opposite (summer solstice degree), which refers to the acceptance by the individual of
a new kind of allegiance as a foundation for the integration of his mature personality. Such a foundation may, but need not, refer to establishing a home.
This represents the first stage in a five-fold process – the fifty-fifth sequence of five symbols. It refers to the capacity latent in every individual to claim and assume AUTHORITY in a vital group-situation. "

Taurus 25:

"A VAST PUBLIC PARK.
KEYNOTE: The cultivation of natural energies for collective use and recreation.
At this final stage of the sequence of symbols focusing on emotional-cultural values, we witness the positive and impressive results of man's collective endeavor to live in peace and to enjoy moments of relaxation. The public park is designed and kept for the enjoyment of all the people of the city.
This is a symbol of COLLECTIVE ENJOYMENT. The individual finds in the products of his culture an emotional enhancement born of the feeling of "belonging" to a large, organized, peaceful whole. "

Libra 19:

"A GANG OF ROBBERS IN HIDING.
KEYNOTE: Protest against disharmonic social privilege.
It is questionable whether the formulation of the symbol at this place is adequate, but it is kept on general principle. One might rather think of Robin Hood and his band, or early Bolsheviks in Russia robbing banks to finance the revolution. The protest against an unbalanced society with its rigid stratification into classes can be seen as a positive factor, even if it challenges the principle of order, for it reveals dynamic qualities in individuals and the will to transformation. In another sense, it is the dark shadow of the ideal of "nonpossessiveness." The question is: How valid and effectual is this kind of protest?
The fourth stage in a five-fold sequence of symbols and phases usually presents us with at least a hint of technique. What can this mean at this level? Perhaps the fact that any effective resistance to the momentum of crystallized institutions should be organized if it is to be effective. Individuals alone are impotent in producing actual changes in social consciousness. A "group" must be formed. The Keywords are GROUP PROTEST. "

Pisces 13:

"AN ANCIENT SWORD, USED IN MANY BATTLES, IS DISPLAYED IN A MUSEUM.
KEYNOTE: Through the effectual use of his will a consecrated man can become a symbol of courage for all those who follow in his footsteps.
Will power is the ultimate spiritual weapon, and its undeviating use is the certification of individual worth. Wherever found, this symbol emphasizes the imperative need to make use of the will in meeting the basic challenges of the inner life as well as outer adversaries.
With this third symbol of the sixty-ninth sequence we see singled out and strongly emphasized the one power in man which is an assurance of victory in the contests generated by social (or occult) processes in which he has become an active part. The individual must use that WILL POWER, yet it is not really his own once he operates at a spiritual level. It is God's will operating through his mind which focuses its thrusts. It is, occultly speaking, the power of the Brotherhood – the energy of the Whole operating through the one-pointed individual who has made this Whole aware of the need for its use in a particular situation. "

Leo 7:

"THE CONSTELLATIONS OF STARS SHINE BRILLIANTLY IN THE NIGHT SKY.
KEYNOTE: The power of basic spiritual values which refer to man's common humanity and to all enduring archetypes.
The experience of the night sky with its multitude of stars, especially brilliant in all the countries from which astrology came, is just as basic and archetypal an experience as that of sunrise, full moon and seasonal changes. Every people on this Earth has developed the concept of constellations, probably because of a need to find order in existence and to personalize everything that could be given a permanent form. Such personalizations can be called "psychic projections," but the projection concept should be worked out both ways. If man projects his basic human nature upon the star-filled night sky, is it not just as logical to say that the universe projects its own forever-evolving patterns of order upon human nature? In either case we deal with archetypal factors which endure through a long series of generations.
This second stage symbol once more stands in perfect contrast to the preceding one. The nearly unchanging patterns of star groups are opposed to the sequence of ever-changing fashions and social ideals. The Keyword here is PERMANENCE. "

Now, I'd like to point out a couple things in regard to His "devolution" star.

Initially, this star might be considered something that can be "negative". ( i did quite a bit of thinking on this due to the points being so personal.... hopefully i came to a place of at least partial understanding...)

It's important to remember that Yeshua came here in order to fulfill the role of the Avatar, the Messiah, etc. He intentfully went through a process of individual devolution (sacrifice) for the sake of others, so that others might follow in his footsteps. I think his devolution star resembles that pretty accurately.

So, this leads me to believe that it resembles what PTV has already ascertained regarding the spiritual/mundane dynamic of the mc/ic. (that being that the ic is the why in a spiritual sense and the how in the mundane sense.) Relating this back to the devolution star, it is only "negative" when the points are used as a mode of personal gain, rather than utilized towards the necessity of individual sacrifice for others. (sort of like how a teacher might intentionally simplify his language in order to reach his students.)

At least, that is my take on it so far.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

You make good sense.
{"Mad Skills here folks, step right up and take a gander... "}

ahh.. thanks, ptv.. :) I've got good teachers.. wink.

here are the parts i found conjunct Yeshua's MC star:

0.46 cancer - mc:

Asc+ Ura - sat: exile, confidence: 0.30 cancer
Asc + pof - mars: courage: 0.04 cancer

24.46 scorpio:

Asc + nep - pluto: slyness: 24.10 scorpio

also part of art/ venture (asc+merc-ven) just a bit away at scorp 25.02

Last edited: