Gay couple Synastry

Alitta the Archer

During my recent trip to Italy last week, I've get the chance to meet an American older gay couple.
They got the room next to mine at the hotel and when I lost my room key they were the first to help look for it. they were really nice and I had such great time touring Rome with them.
What I liked most about them was the beautiful relationship they shared, they told me they've been together exclusively for 8 years and they still look like newlyweds !
I asked them if I could have their synastry chart to study/post it on the forum, they said they didn't mind so I'm posting their chart and I would love to hear your insight regarding its aspects because I'm still pretty green in synastry analysis.
The red aspects on the outside belong to the older partner.

Synastry-1.gif

wilsontc

Staff member
Moderator warning

Moderator note: This subject is often the source of controversy and anger in discussions. To help lessen the likelihood of this thread going out of control and forcing strong moderation, please be especially careful to follow the Forum rules for behavior in all postings on this thread:
Your participation on this forum is allowed and welcomed as long as you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, harmful to young people, hateful, racist, deliberately offensive, homophobic, threatening, defamatory, damaging, or otherwise violative of any laws. Respect of other members is expected at all times. No talking down to, being rude, dismissing of people, trying to shut someone down if they don't agree, or passive aggressively drawing people out to respond negatively.

Cypocryphy

I haven't seen a synastry chart in a long time. The Astrodient's chart here looks great. And I like much more looking at a wheel than a grid, and not just because we can see houses.

These people should get on really well. See how the luminaries connect? That's one of the best connections one can have. And look at how they connect. Whoever is in the outer portion of the wheel is going to act as a teacher for the other, and the one in the inner portion is going to bring life and joy, this sense of fun, to the person in the outer wheel.

This is a great relationship, from an astrological perspective.

Victoria

Venus in aspect with venus I think would make them both able to charm one another, and since the younger mans venus falls in the older mans 5th house, and the older mans venus falls in the younger mans 9th house, they will be a very good match.

Clear to see that these to people love each other very much :)

wintersprite1

Premium Member
With all the years of working with Synastry charts, I do not believe orientation has any bearing, just read the chart as you would under any circumstances.

VeryVenus

What a freakishly SELF EVIDENT synastry. Neptune conjuncts Neptune, Pluto conj Pluto, Saturn conj Saturn; Mars close to Mars; Venus trine Venus; Jupiter close to Jupiter; Sun trine Moon. Are these people astro twins?..
I would like a Date /ToB so I can chart in my astro program -- then I can give you more "scoop" for example using Ganymede.

Vista

It just means they were born relatively close in year. to me it appears there personal planet I am a Sun Moon Mercury and Venus trying to catch other
What a freakishly SELF EVIDENT synastry. Neptune conjuncts Neptune, Pluto conj Pluto, Saturn conj Saturn; Mars close to Mars; Venus trine Venus; Jupiter close to Jupiter; Sun trine Moon. Are these people astro twins?..
I would like a Date /ToB so I can chart in my astro program -- then I can give you more "scoop" for example using Ganymede.

VeryVenus

Really?.. I was under impression that the outer one was older? Alitta the archer : is this true, we're they born the same year?