please provide your guidance on my chart / Sat-Jup starting soon

dkmurthy

Greetings of the day to dear experts and members here,

My sincere request to you is that to provide me your comments, suggestions and guidance on my chart.

My DoB: 04-July-1968
ToB: 17:55
PoB : Rajahmundry, Andhra Pradesh, India

According to chart, Sat mahadasa - Jup antardasa is starting from June/July 2021. Want to know how my life will move from here.

thanks in advance, please feel free to send in your comments !!!

Pranams to all !! and thanks in advance for any help on this matter

creativei

Most possible thing you can expect is loss of mother change of residence , changes in your career as well as your spouse career . in laws issues esp mother in law . changes in children's finance mind gets disturbed sad , quarrels with family members. issues with children , problems in their profession , friends , gains .may be they leave home and stay separately . visit to holy shrines , things happens related to wife siblings esp younger .

Actually this sat is maraka dasa for you , since jupiter aspecting saturn it preserves longevity . that is the power of jupiter . else sat would have finished your chapter . but next mercury dasa is not good for you as well as to your spouse . instead of you she has high level of danger .

you will have good health excellent job and finance good rapport with siblings . also good gains from spouse , your spouse is your true strength , only after marrying your status improved much . as long as your spouse exists your life is good , when she disappear your downfall will start . also that will be your end of life too . thats why i said mercury dasa is problem for you . not in terms of life span but because of her loss you fortune decline . but things as soon as spouse dies there comes another women to replace that place , so no prob of living alone . since 7th house is strong you cant stay single for long time . for that reason both of you will die in same period . life is fairly good without much worries .. .

dkmurthy

Most possible thing you can expect is loss of mother change of residence , changes in your career as well as your spouse career . in laws issues esp mother in law . changes in children's finance mind gets disturbed sad , quarrels with family members. issues with children , problems in their profession , friends , gains .may be they leave home and stay separately . visit to holy shrines , things happens related to wife siblings esp younger .

Actually this sat is maraka dasa for you , since jupiter aspecting saturn it preserves longevity . that is the power of jupiter . else sat would have finished your chapter . but next mercury dasa is not good for you as well as to your spouse . instead of you she has high level of danger .

you will have good health excellent job and finance good rapport with siblings . also good gains from spouse , your spouse is your true strength , only after marrying your status improved much . as long as your spouse exists your life is good , when she disappear your downfall will start . also that will be your end of life too . thats why i said mercury dasa is problem for you . not in terms of life span but because of her loss you fortune decline . but things as soon as spouse dies there comes another women to replace that place , so no prob of living alone . since 7th house is strong you cant stay single for long time . for that reason both of you will die in same period . life is fairly good without much worries .. .

Thanks sir ji / Madam for your inputs and guidance. I really appreciate and would like clarify on a few aspects.

loss of mother - yes you are right. My mom died unexpectedly due to sudden heart failure.

change of residence, changes in your career - yes, following my mom's death, I had to change my job and place of work also. very sudden.

spouse career/ in laws/ children's finance/ - I am a divorcee long ago after bitter quarrels, my ex wife was very troublesome, she even hit the lawyers in the court. so, I divorced her very long ago. I have no children.

mind gets disturbed /sad - very true sir.
visit to holy shrines - yes very true - i normally spend time and money on this.

"good gains from spouse, your spouse is your true strength" - I was married in 1995, but marriage lasted only for 3 weeks, we separated and then divorced after 1 year. I lost my job for 3 months, but got another job in Wipro Ltd. In a way, your prediction is right as I got the job on sympathy grounds; but I worked hard and got promotions. All alone all these years sir/madam.

May be above additional information of some help to you in understanding about chart? Please re-examine, whenever you get time and please kindly advise.