No love?

Sofiamiddle

I have a combusted Venus so doesn’t that mean It is afflicted? Does that mean my relationships will be bad or that there is no love or luxury in my life? I am libra ascendant btw. I feel like all my planets are afflicted.

My charts:

Attachments

• 26BD367B-AE3A-451E-AF7A-3A0FDACF72B2.jpg
    26BD367B-AE3A-451E-AF7A-3A0FDACF72B2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

ardentika

They are not really, you have only like 5 squares which is absolutely normal, it's definitely not a big deal, and definitely not all of your planets are afflicted.

I don't believe in that **** of a combusted Venus, because all people I know with Sun/Venus conjunction are incredibly attractive and charming and gorgeous. Problems with your relationships come from you and your persona and your understanding of how a relationship should be. Everyone has problems with relationships these days, and it has nothing to do with the charts, but how we express our ego and how we can't get over it to be with someone else. So definitely doesn't mean anything bad.

Sofiamiddle

Ohh thank you!! But I have retrograde Jupiter and Saturn does that mean their afflicted? I believe my moon is afflicted not sure about the other ones... I also feel like my mars is also afflicted because of the Pluto square mars aspect

ardentika

Ohh thank you!! But I have retrograde Jupiter and Saturn does that mean their afflicted? I believe my moon is afflicted not sure about the other ones... I also feel like my mars is also afflicted because of the Pluto square mars aspect

Well it has a square from Neptune. It's afflicted in astrological term, but doesn't mean the end of the world.

I too have Pluto square Mars, not a big deal haha.

Research those aspects, see what resonates with you and understand it better so that you can make it better.

Sofiamiddle

Oh lol no I’m just worried because Idk if you study Vedic astrology as well but my 7th house lord is mars and my mars is in the fifth house and if mars is afflicted than it most likely means my future spouse might be horrible or my marriage would go horrible that’s why :lol: or I think aspects in Vedic are different hmmmm...

Last edited:

ardentika

Vedic uses different interpretational system, they also have a D9 chart, but I'm not a 100% fan of it simply because it's very fatalistic. I believe that what Vedic provides is the results based only on your natal chart, meaning , if you never ever outgrow your own chart, never work on yourself to become a better person. Here is where Western astrology disagrees, simply because if you make a research you will see many married people who shouldn't have been according to Vedic.

We learn lessons through partners and relationships or the lack of them, so I'm really not a fan of fatalism.

Bad Moon rising

Account Closed
They are not really, you have only like 5 squares which is absolutely normal, it's definitely not a big deal, and definitely not all of your planets are afflicted.

I don't believe in that **** of a combusted Venus, because all people I know with Sun/Venus conjunction are incredibly attractive and charming and gorgeous. Problems with your relationships come from you and your persona and your understanding of how a relationship should be. Everyone has problems with relationships these days, and it has nothing to do with the charts, but how we express our ego and how we can't get over it to be with someone else. So definitely doesn't mean anything bad.

Hmm, my Sun is right on the cusp 29 17 Virgo, Venus is 6 Libra. I'm not sure if that really counts being out of sign but I definitely wouldn't describe myself as gorgeous. I suppose some would describe me as charming I guess, I see myself as a bit cunning and manipulative TBH. I'm an expert at hiding my real personality and pretending to be something I'm not. I guess throwing Pluto in the mix might be the reason for using the word manipulative?

Sofiamiddle

Well I wouldn’t call myself manipulative or cunning since I don’t even have the skills for that stuff :lol: It depends on your whole chart.