Please respond me, will i loose my father ?

LadyBella

........................................ deleted

Last edited:

Pluto2909

Imo, you're not supposed to ask this kind of question and nobody can take the responsability to answer you, yes or no. It's just not ethical.

waybread

I agree with Pluto 2909. Did your father request this type of reading? The early degree rising suggests that, in any event, the question is premature.

Last edited:

LadyBella

I agree with Pluto 2909. The early degree rising suggests that, in any event, the question is premature.

thank you, I hope nothing happens, I am not ready at all to loose somebody, I asked because I got the same feeling when I was a kid that a certain person could die and that person died on the same day, it was like a premonition. I am going to forget this. No, my father didn't ask this because he doesn't believe in astrology, but he is passing to a moment of health issues but nothing serious.

tikana

Imo, you're not supposed to ask this kind of question and nobody can take the responsability to answer you, yes or no. It's just not ethical.

i have to disagree

My reason being is that in Lilly's time questions of life and death were on ppl's minds every day. During Deb Houlding's lecture in SF a few years ago, she said that properties and belongings and transfer of statuses depended a lot on who outlives whom. So the question about the querent losing a father is not that unethical. of course, if it is something malicious then it is something else.

Pluto2909

i have to disagree

My reason being is that in Lilly's time questions of life and death were on ppl's minds every day. During Deb Houlding's lecture in SF a few years ago, she said that properties and belongings and transfer of statuses depended a lot on who outlives whom. So the question about the querent losing a father is not that unethical. of course, if it is something malicious then it is something else.

Sorry that you disagree Tikana.
Deb Houlding knows probably a lot. Still, I'm not sure she would be ok with treating that kind of question in a public forum.
Ethical might not be the right word but obviously, talkin' about death is not that innocent, malicious or not.

tikana

well, obviously you havent seriously studies horary astrology.

Wiliam lilly's 2nd volume and take a look at series of the charts that deal with longevity of a person.

its not like the querent is asking if her dad will die in a duel.
if a person is sick, its natural to know how long will the illness last and such

Actually, Deb has a lot of charts on her forum that deal with deaths.

T

Pluto2909

You're right. I didn't study seriously Horary Astrology.
But It's not the point here.
Knowing the longevity of a person is something. Revealing it is something else. It's my opinion, I can't say I owe the Truth.

tikana

it has been done before.. if desease is deadly, when will the person die? that is not a such uncommon question let alone unethical

but whatever floats your boat i guess