New to astrology! Would love to have my chart read!

HollyBerri

Hello! I would love to know if there's anything that stands out in particular on my chart. I'm still a newbie so I don't have much specific to ask. One thing I wonder about is if there's a way to (roughly) tell the gender of any future children? I don't have any yet but would love some in the near future. I hope for at least 1 girl or more!

I saw that you can look at the houses starting at the 5th and skipping one each time, but I don't believe I have anything in my 5th house.

But again, if there's anything else of note please let me know! I'm very excited to dive deeper into astrology! :smile:

Attachments

• mynatalchart.jpg
    mynatalchart.jpg
    1,015.2 KB · Views: 31

JUPITERASC

Hello! I would love to know if there's anything that stands out in particular on my chart. I'm still a newbie so I don't have much specific to ask. One thing I wonder about is if there's a way to (roughly) tell the gender of any future children? I don't have any yet but would love some in the near future. I hope for at least 1 girl or more!

I saw that you can look at the houses starting at the 5th and skipping one each time, but I don't believe I have anything in my 5th house.
The gender of any future children is also dependent on
the astrology of the father of those future children :smile:

Delineation of children is associated with the RULER of 5th House
so
even if there are no planets in 5th
the RULER of 5th is delineated

JUPITERASC

But again, if there's anything else of note please let me know!
I'm very excited to dive deeper into astrology!
:smile:
. keep in mind that because ours is an astrological learning forum
where members practice astrological skills free
no one is paid therefore responses to threads
are often from members who are beginners
with little or no experience
keen to learn by practice
members are encouraged to discuss interpreting their own charts to learn by practice
we also have members with many years of astrological study completed
members have day jobs :smile:
and those of our members who are professionals
do not provide a complete professional reading for free

blackbery

Hello.

I like your Mercury/Uranus conjunction.

You think 'outside the box'.:happy:

It will get your far in life to think independently & do your own research.

:happy:

But again, if there's anything else of note please let me know! I'm very excited to dive deeper into astrology! :smile:

Cary2

Banned
I practice a modern form of astrology that was pioneered by German astrologers like Kepler, Witte, and Ebertin. It is often associated with the Hamburg School or the school known as cosmobiologists. That practice is noted for its emphasis on planetary contacts and configurations including midpoint pictures with much less emphasis on signs and houses.

Your chart, like most charts, is a blend of hopeful and risky elements. That is the challenge of astrology: to interpret the varying indications to arrive at a cohesive whole.

I start with Moon conjunct the Ascendant and Moon square to Neptune since that is an outstanding indication in this chart, and it is one of the risky indications. You are deeply affected by your upbringing and your family, and you may spend considerable energy trying to cope with the influence of your childhood upbringing. Since you are female, this suggests that you appear to others as very feminine. You are deeply impressionalbe, and with Neptune square, you are probaly quite intuitive or psychic, but you must cope with occaisional distortions of reality that come with this combination. Your enormous sensitivity comes with gifts and dangers. You will struggle to be realistic and factual. You can do much to counteract the risks by striving to be practical. Even your spiritual perceptions can be far more positive if you strive to make them practical.

Another important configuration is the T-square of Mars/Sun/Jupiter, also Pluto is near Mars. You are controversial, and you take risks that others marvel at. You seem to be very brave and adventurous. If you can manage your recklessness and impatience, you can find much success in life. Your willingness to take risks is one of your gifts as well as one your dangers. You are very determined and brave.

It would seem that someone as we have described could benefit from patience, and in fact your chart offers that. Jupiter-Saturn is trine you MC, so you are patient when you need to be, and you are industrious.

Next I will refer to a minor grand trine: Venus/Mercury/Pluto. You are very creative and you are either artistic or literary. You may excel at this very profitably, and you are particularly original and individualistic in your approach.

Harmelia

I know of no astrology that could consistently predict the sex of your children. No one knows the future. Astrology deals in potentials. In the case of children, there is a 50-50 chance either way. If the sex really matters to you, I'd talk with your doctor about arranging it.

If your birth time is correct, the Moon conjunct Ascendant is a very sensitive placement. It's like wearing your heart on your sleeve. You feel other people's feelings very easily. It could cause you to have "thin" boundaries. You do tend to feel responsible for others - for their growing and changing - and this probably causes you some trouble - or will in the future - if you don't have good boundaries.

Part of your life purpose is about revising your self-identity - your self-imagine - how you present yourself and how other's see you. There's an emphasis in learning to think independently - to be independent within your relationships - to revise some of your beliefs about who you are and your place in the world. You may feel judged or have the tendency to judge others. At the very least, you may think in terms of polar opposites- either/or, good/bad, superior/inferior - and need to recognize that people act upon emotions and there are many colors between black and white. Also, you may have a tendency to be too close to people - like enmeshment - not to know who is feeling what - is it your feelings or the other person's feelings that you feel? Again, you need to develop good boundaries with people and let them be who they are - not who you want them to be or think they should be - or could be. You like being in charge, but you need to learn how to compromise and see others as equals.

If you don't practice some kind of art - anything creative - I think you'd benefit greatly from doing so. You need a creative outlet. You need time alone doing it. You're very imaginative and smart - I'm guessing extremely smart - brilliant. I think you could be an excellent writer or teacher and maybe good with languages.

Last edited: