what is he thinking now bc of what happened last night?

hii i'm so curious ! this boy called me at noon for the first time ever in the two years ive known him, and he invites me to his lil small gathering and so i saw him and want to know what he's thinking. we were flirting & having banter. i ended up complimenting him in person, i just want too see where his heads at! the link to the chart is:https://imgur.com/59sleZo

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The two significators are coming together in the 3rd, it does look like you both enjoyed chatting together. Moon in sociable libra, trine Saturn.

The two significators are coming together in the 3rd, it does look like you both enjoyed chatting together. Moon in sociable libra, trine Saturn.
ahh thank you for your clarification! he was talking to other girls though which was fine since as of now we're just friends, i just never complimented him before in person so i was anxious to see how he felt about it. do you see anything else from this chart? thank you for your time i appreciate it a lot!

IleneK

Premium Member
I think he is pretty neutral as to what he is thinking about you, based on the reception between Merc and Jup.

I think he is pretty neutral as to what he is thinking about you, based on the reception between Merc and Jup.

Okay, is there anything else eye-catching with this horary? Besides just being neutral? How did you come with that conclusion was it because of the Mercury and Jupiter conjunction? (trying to learn more of horary lol)

StarDust1

I am appointing the 5th house lord Mars for him as well as the Moon, as is the Moon-your Co-ruler: Object Romance. Is he a prior friend as briefly mentioned...then he would be the 11th house and you would look at the houses of romance from there. He is not a stranger 7th ...she knows him.
His thoughts about the social gathering is ruled by Mercury (7th house rulings) whom is in the friendly sign of Aquarius in your immediate future 2nd house with Planets, Pluto (physical attraction) Saturn (serious-somewhat limiting..), Mercury (conversations about these situations..) that are centered about you ..Your lord of the 1st house is Jupiter. (Are you a bit self conscious?). Jupiter is among those planets with Mercury coming up behind. Moon in the 10th, relationship subject matter, emotions (Moon) openly expressed, Moon in the 10th house will trine Mars his lord of the 5th house (romance) and the social planets in the 2nd house at someone's (a friends) home? Or maybe that is yet to come about?

I wouldn't discount the fact that romance is out of the question, as neutral implies. Mars in Taurus can come off as being a bit shy at breaking someone's heart (Mars in Taurus is also in orb of the square with Venus, although it is past, Venus is depositor of Mars there relationship is easing up from some discord) you might be careful if you are going to take a chance of having more than just a tete' a tete' with him, (don't throw yourself at his head in other words unless you are prepared for just a fling) he is among friends and boys will be boys, is he looking for that special person...are you it, I don't know I don't think so? Mars will be in Gemini (flirty) and squaring Venus makes for an obstacle for love of your life type of union if you are looking for that type of relationship with him. He wants to shop about, Mars in Gemini is fickle at times. He could even be hiding another love interest, Venus is Combust (hiding) the Sun.

The aspects that are hopeful for fancy are the ones Venus makes by sextile (opportunity) to Uranus in the 5th house. But then again, Uranus is in his fall. There is a mutual reception Uranus (Taurus) makes with Moon (Libra), Uranus is in harmony (Doris Chase Doane "Modern Horary Astrology" with Moon who in exchange with Uranus is exalted in his place,) but it is by opposition. So again, I would caution throwing yourself at his head only to have the expectations be on a sexual attachment.

I hope you have what you want out of the actions you might put in place. Just be aware and forearmed, after all what man will say no to attraction?

Sincerely
StarDust1

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Okay, is there anything else eye-catching with this horary?
As I understand from a traditional horary viewpoint, he/Merc may be the keener or more interested between the two of you, since he/Merc moves the quickest. Since Merc and Jup come together by conjunction, it suggests to me that you will get together again. Since Merc and Jup are in the 3rd sign/house using whole sign houses, it seems to me that conversation/communication between you is the atmosphere, the setting, that brings you together.
How did you come with that conclusion was it because of the Mercury and Jupiter conjunction? (trying to learn more of horary lol)
Regarding my process for analyzing what he is thinking about what happened, first I will say that in my personal opinion, horary was not devised and is not able to tell what people are thinking, but rather what actions happened or will happen.
But in these times people to try to answer, and when I do, I look toward was is referred to as reception between planets based on their signs. In this instance, with Merc and Jup in Aq, there is no particular good or bad reception, so I just saw it as neutral. That is, that thoughts about what happened are not spinning in his head one way or another.

But honestly in the bigger picture, what people are thinking about others who are not present doesn't really add up to a hill of beans, as some old folks might like to say. What matters is what the other person *does* with you. Actions. I think this chart suggests some favorable prospects between you, which I expect is what you wanted to know more than if or what he was thinking about while you are absent.

I am wishing you well.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Elena.
The next sentence agrees with you: it says that there was no reception, favorable or unfavorable, between Merc and Jup..

But in these times people to try to answer, and when I do, I look toward was is referred to as reception between planets based on their signs. In this instance, with Merc and Jup in Aq, there is no particular good or bad reception, so I just saw it as neutral. That is, that thoughts about what happened are not spinning in his head one way or another.
Ilene

Last edited:

tikana

Hi Elena.
The next sentence agrees with you: it says that there was no reception, favorable or unfavorable, between Merc and Jup..
Ilene

conjunction does not require reception .. but then we are asking about feelings
so you need to look at sun and venus towards each other and among jup/merc

IleneK

Premium Member
As I understand from a traditional horary viewpoint, he/Merc may be the keener or more interested between the two of you, since he/Merc moves the quickest. Since Merc and Jup come together by conjunction, it suggests to me that you will get together again. Since Merc and Jup are in the 3rd sign/house using whole sign houses, it seems to me that conversation/communication between you is the atmosphere, the setting, that brings you together.

Regarding my process for analyzing what he is thinking about what happened, first I will say that in my personal opinion, horary was not devised and is not able to tell what people are thinking, but rather what actions happened or will happen.

But honestly in the bigger picture, what people are thinking about others who are not present doesn't really add up to a hill of beans, as some old folks might like to say. What matters is what the other person *does* with you. Actions. I think this chart suggests some favorable prospects between you, which I expect is what you wanted to know more than if or what he was thinking about while you are absent.

I am wishing you well.

conjunction does not require reception .. but then we are asking about feelings
so you need to look at sun and venus towards each other and among jup/merc

Wasn't saying the conjunction requires reception. Was looking to reception between the primary significators to consider what he might be thinking about their time together in the past. That was the specific question posed.
My sense is that horary theory and practice does not speak to what people think about past experiences, the working of the mind. But if horary can be used for that specific thinking, thinking about a past experience, I believe reception between primaries is a reasonable and logical approach.

Last edited:
I am appointing the 5th house lord Mars for him as well as the Moon, as is the Moon-your Co-ruler: Object Romance. Is he a prior friend as briefly mentioned...then he would be the 11th house and you would look at the houses of romance from there. He is not a stranger 7th ...she knows him.
His thoughts about the social gathering is ruled by Mercury (7th house rulings) whom is in the friendly sign of Aquarius in your immediate future 2nd house with Planets, Pluto (physical attraction) Saturn (serious-somewhat limiting..), Mercury (conversations about these situations..) that are centered about you ..Your lord of the 1st house is Jupiter. (Are you a bit self conscious?). Jupiter is among those planets with Mercury coming up behind. Moon in the 10th, relationship subject matter, emotions (Moon) openly expressed, Moon in the 10th house will trine Mars his lord of the 5th house (romance) and the social planets in the 2nd house at someone's (a friends) home? Or maybe that is yet to come about?

I wouldn't discount the fact that romance is out of the question, as neutral implies. Mars in Taurus can come off as being a bit shy at breaking someone's heart (Mars in Taurus is also in orb of the square with Venus, although it is past, Venus is depositor of Mars there relationship is easing up from some discord) you might be careful if you are going to take a chance of having more than just a tete' a tete' with him, (don't throw yourself at his head in other words unless you are prepared for just a fling) he is among friends and boys will be boys, is he looking for that special person...are you it, I don't know I don't think so? Mars will be in Gemini (flirty) and squaring Venus makes for an obstacle for love of your life type of union if you are looking for that type of relationship with him. He wants to shop about, Mars in Gemini is fickle at times. He could even be hiding another love interest, Venus is Combust (hiding) the Sun.

The aspects that are hopeful for fancy are the ones Venus makes by sextile (opportunity) to Uranus in the 5th house. But then again, Uranus is in his fall. There is a mutual reception Uranus makes with Moon, Uranus is in harmony (Doris Chase Doane) with Moon who in exchange with Uranus is exalted in his place, but it is by opposition. So again, I would caution throwing yourself at his head only to have the expectations be on a sexual attachment.

I hope you have what you want out of the expectations you might put in place. Just be aware and forearmed, after all what man will say no to attraction?

Sincerely
StarDust1

Hi wow thank you so so much for this analysis, I appreciate it very much. I actually did see him at a friends home, which is where we talked at. I understand where you are coming from and thank you for your advice! I will take it slow with him and just go with the flow. I don't think i'll reach out, i'll just let the universe decide what's best. Just out of curiosity what actions do you see from him in this horary? Nonetheless, thank you again for this post!

Last edited:

I am wishing you well.

That makes complete sense to me actually! Yes wanting to know what is next is actually more valuable than what he is thinking. Thank you for letting me know that you see a possible action towards me, but out of curiosity what action do you see particularly if there is one? Regardless, I appreciate your time and clarity!

Last edited:
Wasn't saying the conjunction requires reception. Was looking to reception between the primary significators to consider what he might be thinking about their time together in the past. That was the specific question posed.
My sense is that horary theory and practice does not speak to what people think about past experiences, the working of the mind. But if horary can be used for that specific thinking, thinking about a past experience, I believe reception between primaries is a reasonable and logical approach.

Yes I understand what you are saying!

tikana

Ilenek
I am not saying that you are ... what i am saying is you can get the sense of what is on the person's mind. if the L7's last aspect is from a negative planet/aspect, you can tell where the person is coming from (is it ill intended or not) also dispositor will tell you a lot of things (you saw my pm about the dispositors)

:)
T

StarDust1

The mutual reception is by quincunx, which is a mildly disharmonious aspect energy. There will need to be some adjustments made some way in the future for this social acquaintance to evolve am thinking.

Yes I agree there will be some new conversations between the two of them in the future Mercury conjunct Jupiter. It could be on a topical basis which could end up being neutral in some way...Jup with Merc but am looking specifically at the depositors, other aspects involved in the interplay.

StarDust1

Last edited:

ElenaJ

"mutual reception is by quincunx,"

Can you go into this a bit more?
Quincunx is not an aspect normally considered in horary, but even if we do I really don't see any mutual reception between the significators.

IleneK

Premium Member
The mutual reception is by quincunx, which is a mildly disharmonious aspect energy. There will need to be some adjustments made some way in the future for this social acquaintance to evolve am thinking.

Traditional horary does not recognize the quincunx, planets 5 signs apart, nor planets that are one 1 apart. These planetary positions are characterized and called disjunct, meaning they do not regard or see each other.

Quincunx is not a mildly disharmonious aspect; it is no aspect at all in traditional horary.

StarDust1

Mutual reception; this occurs when one planet occupies either the home, dignity or exaltion or harmony sign of another planet, leaving each other a way out of the predicament they might find themselves in the present sign they occupy. Important: The two planets need not aspect with each other in order for a mutual reception to occur.
Modern Astrology speaks volumes for itself...I don't need to go into that branch of Astrology using the Ponderous ones.

StarDust1

ElenaJ

Mutual reception; this occurs when one planet occupies either the home, dignity or exaltion or harmony sign of another planet, leaving each other a way out of the predicament they might find themselves in the present sign they occupy. Important: The two planets need not aspect with each other in order for a mutual reception to occur.
Modern Astrology speaks volumes for itself...I don't need to go into that branch of Astrology using the Ponderous ones.

StarDust1

Mutual reception is when each is in the sign/house/dignity/exaltation/terms/face of the other, so they can exchange energy.
If only one is in a friendly area of the other, it is not reception.

So, please, between mercury and Jupiter, what is the reception?

They are in the house of Venus.
Triplicity of mercury.
Terms of Venus.
Face of Mercury.

What am I missing here, please?

Last edited: