Hi guys!

jamiethebean

New person here :) can't wait to read about astrology and maybe get help with understanding my chart. How's everybody doing?

PatAstro

I know nothing is learned the easy way, my goal isn't to become an astrologer. Understanding my chart better is just a side interest of mine

Hundred of people come here and they get mad cause they didn't get some answers.

Would be better if they learn on their own.

There are too many questions on the forum... a few astrologers.

KRS man said he gets 20,000 emails a day. :w00t:

dowhanawi

Well you might be given a piece here. Full chart readings take lots of time. Alternatively you could pay for a report to a local astrologer. They'd love the business and supporting local is good for your local community economy. If your Taurus 11 that might be important to you ;)

jamiethebean

Hundred of people come here and they get mad cause they didn't get some answers.

Would be better if they learn on their own.

There are too many questions on the forum... a few astrologers.

KRS man said he gets 20,000 emails a day. :w00t:

Probably more efficient in the long run to teach yourself but talking about astrology is the point of this forum, isn't it? & man that's insane. Impossible to go through all that..

PatAstro

Probably more efficient in the long run to teach yourself but talking about astrology is the point of this forum, isn't it? & man that's insane. Impossible to go through all that..

well yeah... but some people are strict here... :rightful:
They want a serious serious forum.
Me, the supposely venus person, just wants to bring fun into the forum.

Why does everybody has to be serious all the time?

Calling me troll... :pouty: