Aquarius sun, Cancer moon, Scorpio rising. Anyone with the same positions?

<p>I'd love to get more information on Scorpio rising. I feel much more like a water sign than an Aquarius. This is probably because my moon is in its natural habitat and is the only planet I have above the horizon, my ascendant is 2 degrees Scorpio, and 3 of my planets are currently progressed into Pisces. If you are strongly Scorpio, Cancer, or Pisces, could you explain to me your facial appearance? I'm very interested in the way the signs affect physical appearance. </p>
<p>Corah</p>

booboo

Well I do have a strong scorpio(3rd in strength) but just because of that I dnt believe it affects my physical appearance. For you, being the ascendant maybe it does :lol: Do you have these deep penetrating eyes and a bit of im-in-awe presence? And do you have any other planets in the first house, they can also have an impact. Im an aquarius rising with saturn in 1st pisces and i often come off as aloof-aqu. but somehow strict and serious-sat.
The other thing is that aquarius although the sun in your chart might not be so strong, you might have a strong watery spark, and for that reason you might be feeling more like a water creature than an airy one :smile:

My mother has Saturn in her first house as well. She's a Leo sun and moon, but the Saturn makes her much less flamboyant. I don't have any planets in the first...
I wouldn't say I have a powerful presence, because I'm rather shy, but my eyes are deep set, my hair is dark, and I have the aquiline nose common to Scorpio. People tend to see me as very innocent rather than intense. I also get asked if I'm from a foreign country alot, or where my accent is from - but I was born in America!
What would you say your strongest sign is?

booboo

My strongest sign as per character is capricorn followed by libra. As for facial features in particular I haven't read much into it, because there are a lot ot things, which have an effect on the looks.

wan

My sun is in Leo, moon in scorpio and ascendant is Aquarius. but my moon is in 25 degree

RaRohini

On the face of it , the Aquarius sun wants to be unique ...out of the ordinary. The scorpio rising provides the person with ups and downs throughout life on the map of cancer moon (which is at home but very emotional). What is your North Node?

plutoniq

I am a Scorpio rising, with Pluto in the first house and Sun-Moon-Mercury-Mars in Libra in the 12th. So most of my personal planets are talking to Neptune, ruler of Pisces and lord of the 12th house, and my chart ruler, Pluto, is talking to the Lord of the first house, Mars, the ruler of Aries; And anything conjunct the sun takes on Aries (or Leo?) type qualities, or so I've read. I feel very much like a water sign, with some fire and air mixed in.

My face is pretty symmetrical and blemish free as far as acne goes, but I do have a small, almost unnoticeable beauty mark on my right cheekbone. My face is kind of child-like, but also sad. I have people telling me I "need to smile" almost every day I leave the house...

On the face of it , the Aquarius sun wants to be unique ...out of the ordinary. The scorpio rising provides the person with ups and downs throughout life on the map of cancer moon (which is at home but very emotional). What is your North Node?
I think my north node is in Libra.

I am a Scorpio rising, with Pluto in the first house and Sun-Moon-Mercury-Mars in Libra in the 12th. So most of my personal planets are talking to Neptune, ruler of Pisces and lord of the 12th house, and my chart ruler, Pluto, is talking to the Lord of the first house, Mars, the ruler of Aries; And anything conjunct the sun takes on Aries (or Leo?) type qualities, or so I've read. I feel very much like a water sign, with some fire and air mixed in.

My face is pretty symmetrical and blemish free as far as acne goes, but I do have a small, almost unnoticeable beauty mark on my right cheekbone. My face is kind of child-like, but also sad. I have people telling me I "need to smile" almost every day I leave the house...

That's funny, I have a beauty mark on my left cheek :) Do you have a frowning mouth? I read somewhere Scorpio risings have stern mouths, but my lips are almost always parted and I've been told it makes me look curious.