Is my horoscope good for stock market trading ?

bardevolved

Hi,

Please could anyone tell me if my horoscope is good for stock trading or investment ?

Attachments

• my chart.png
    my chart.png
    102.3 KB · Views: 37
  • My Horoscope_LI.jpg
    My Horoscope_LI.jpg
    1,003.8 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

blackbery

Hello, it's much better to read now. :smile:
You have a Stellium in the 8th House which rules financial institutions such as the banking industry, credit, inheritances, capital gains in addition to large corporations. Trading is ruled by Mercury, the Messenger and you have Mercury in Libra in anaretic degree. Plus, you have Moon-Neptune and not good for quick decision-making. Often, there is hesitation or confusion because something is missing in the details. Stock investment and trading is all about seizing advantage of the situation because of knowledge and an ability to react very quickly. You have none of that. You would be better off investing for very long-term gain with Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction. You will not get rich overnight with stocks but plan to earn a steady income by gaining information about stocks which pay over a large amount of time. Stock trading is a very frenzied, stressful area to work in. You will do better working for a large company, a large bank, even overseas where you work collectively together and not an independent stock trader.

Working independently is not your strength with no planets in the 1st or 2nd House. You need the support of others but can be fortunate with a company that deals with foreign investments like currency trade. Within a structured corporation such as a bank or an investment firm.

Money is paramount in your thinking and ideas with Mercury-Pluto and the emphasis on the 8th. You may work with very wealthy clients and the firm may be worth billions. You are comfortable in that work place but venturing out on your own is not recommended. You could be a researcher or a writer of money issues.

Hi,

I have attached a new chart now, Please can you check ?

Best Regards

bardevolved

Hello, it's much better to read now. :smile:
You have a Stellium in the 8th House which rules financial institutions such as the banking industry, credit, inheritances, capital gains in addition to large corporations. Trading is ruled by Mercury, the Messenger and you have Mercury in Libra in anaretic degree. Plus, you have Moon-Neptune and not good for quick decision-making. Often, there is hesitation or confusion because something is missing in the details. Stock investment and trading is all about seizing advantage of the situation because of knowledge and an ability to react very quickly. You have none of that. You would be better off investing for very long-term gain with Jupiter-Saturn Conjunction. You will not get rich overnight with stocks but plan to earn a steady income by gaining information about stocks which pay over a large amount of time. Stock trading is a very frenzied, stressful area to work in. You will do better working for a large company, a large bank, even overseas where you work collectively together and not an independent stock trader.

Working independently is not your strength with no planets in the 1st or 2nd House. You need the support of others but can be fortunate with a company that deals with foreign investments like currency trade. Within a structured corporation such as a bank or an investment firm.

Money is paramount in your thinking and ideas with Mercury-Pluto and the emphasis on the 8th. You may work with very wealthy clients and the firm may be worth billions. You are comfortable in that work place but venturing out on your own is not recommended. You could be a researcher or a writer of money issues.

Many thanks for this wonderful analysis, As I understood independent business or trading is not good for me due to lots of planets in 8th house-Which is also a house of lose ?

bardevolved

Many thanks for this wonderful analysis, As I understood independent business or trading is not good for me due to lots of planets in 8th house-Which is also a house of lose ?

I guess 2nd lord and 11th lord Jupiter in my chart is placed in 8th house which as per Vedic astrology is sign on Ups and downs in finance, there may be chances of sudden gain and sudden lose. But I really dont know how this is interpreted in western astrology ?