Uranus transit conjunct natal jupiter

oriel

Transit Uranus will soon conjunct my natal jupiter in taurus 9th.
Jupiter rules my 4th ♐
Does anyone have experiences on this?
I believe this will be positive as the couple of years back has been such struggling years for me.
Should I expect more about broadening my beliefs or maybe taking classes or short term classes?
Maybe even a trip would be possible.
What is your experience on this?

Osamenor

Staff member
I've just had that transit. I have Jupiter in late Aries right on my IC, so similar to yours. Uranus transiting my natal Jupiter also meant it was hitting my IC/MC, and natal Uranus (I have Uranus on my MC), and square to Saturn (t-square, and trine my sun and moon (they're in grand trine with Jupiter).

During that time, I did indeed take some classes, including subjects that, while outside the mainstream, are becoming my new career--herbalism and astrology--and became a moderator of this forum with Uranus and Jupiter transiting in opposition to each other and applying conjunction to each other's positions in my natal chart.

If your Jupiter is less busy than mine, it might be less major for you, but still, changes are likely. If you want to take any classes or travel, the opportunities could be arriving.

oriel

Thanks for sharing that!my 7th is pisces and jupiter rules it too so I wonder if my 7th house might be affected too.
My natal jupiter is inconjunct natal saturn and it has less aspects in my natal.