Hello! I'd like to know more about my chart :)

Hello everyone! I'd like to learn more about my chart, if you don't mind :).

Here it is!

astro_2gw_01_sweetcherry.37647.23546.gif

Last edited:

StarryEyedDismay

This link just takes me to a copy of my chart on that webpage. I think you have to save the image to your computer and then upload it here as an attachment.

Yeah it's visible. What do you want to know? How much have you read about on your own? :)

Oh, awesome! :) Let's see...I guess what I really want to know about is this particular combination of a sun sign in cancer and a moon in gemini that I have. I went to an astrologist last year but I don't remember much. Also, about my ascendant in pisces cause' I heard it's pretty difficult to explain. But I'm open to anything anyone might want to add as well :D thank you!

JUPITERASC

Oh, awesome! :) Let's see...I guess what I really want to know about is this particular combination of a sun sign in cancer and a moon in gemini that I have.
went to an astrologist last year but I don't remember much.
Also, about my ascendant in pisces cause' I heard it's pretty difficult to explain.
But I'm open to anything anyone might want to add as well :D thank you!
Pisces ascendant ruler is Jupiter :smile:
notice that your natal Jupiter is in opposition to your ascendant
also your natal Jupiter is in Virgo the sign of its exile
i.e.
Virgo is as far away from home as Jupiter can travel
and so your natal Jupiter is Peregrine 'a stranger in a strange land' with few resources
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/dig4.html
so although Jupiter wants to be helpful, the resources are lacking

haidee

Oh, awesome! :) Let's see...I guess what I really want to know about is this particular combination of a sun sign in cancer and a moon in gemini that I have. I went to an astrologist last year but I don't remember much. Also, about my ascendant in pisces cause' I heard it's pretty difficult to explain. But I'm open to anything anyone might want to add as well :D thank you!

Cancer sun, Gemini moon combination:
http://horoscopespot.net/cancer-sun-gemini-moon/

You're probably more intune with your Gemini Moon rather than your sun sign. I know for myself that I only see my Cancer Sun whenever I feel bad about myself or is especially sad, or the thought that in the future I'll become the greatest mother ever - if I were to have children, lol. I have an Aquarius Moon though.
I can personally relate more to my Virgo Ascendant. But yeah, I guess I have to figure out my own Cancer Sun... I have it Square Saturn which is a hard aspect, perhaps not making me feel my Sun?
Point is, in my experience the Sun is not that important, but I could say that due to my Saturn aspect, so I can't tell you much rather than give you the link above...
I'd love to hear where you can see your Cancer Sun in your personality. :)

Looking at your Pisces Ascendant it's in the 2nd decan (12 degrees) having Cancer influence it while it also trines your Sun - which might make you relate to the sign Cancer easily.
http://www.elbertwade.com/page109.html

Thanks for the answers! :) I'll save the links to my computer :D.

Aquarius moon! Hehe, my sister has an aquarius sun and aquarius moon (and my mom also has an aquarius sun but virgo moon) :p. I'd love to know more about your chart, haidee! Though I think the sun is very important, cause' it's a part of yourself and, according to what my Dad told me, not accepting it might leave it in shadow and it could come from outside (or something like that, I don't know much lol).

Haha I always have trouble understanding my cancer sun/gemini moon because cancer is all about emotion while gemini is all about the mind, thus, I tend to rationalize my emotions. It's like, first I need to understand what I'm feeling, then feel or I get very VERY scared otherwise. I think that cancer aspects I really have are, for instance, that when I feel sad I tend to close myself in a secure place (my room, lol), much like a crab; also, I have a pretty good memory and love the sentimental value of some of my stuff and places I visit. I'm also very protective of my loved ones. I suppose there are other stuff too :p And about gemini moon, yeah, I tend to overthink A LOT, haha. I'm very curious and love learning new stuff but as I sometimes do many things at the same time...I get lost lol. Also, when I feel sad or threatened I have the need to express what I feel in words; talk, talk, talk, and then talk some more, lol (the astrologist I went to told me that I had a lot of communication in my chart). Still, it's pretty difficult to know how to describe cancer sun/gemini moon, that's why I'd love to learn more about it.

What I understand less, though, is my pisces ascendant. I heard it's good for people with this ascendant to study things related with creativity. Well, luckily I love to draw and specially adore writing stories. I want to be a storyteller of some sort, hehe.

Last edited:

haidee

Karma you mean? :p I guess. I'm not neglecting my Cancer Sun though, I just don't feel it on a day-to-day basis, but I guess I'll feel it once I get older, as I read the older you get, the more you can relate to your sun sign. It's in my 10th house though (11th in whole sign system) along with the rest of my personal planets in my 10th house except for my Moon in 6th house.
Aspects are really what made it click for me.

Storyteller eh? That sort of makes sense with your Mercury in Leo and 5th house. :)
Have you thought about becoming a preschool teacher? Or librarian? o-o

More about Pisces rising, if you haven't seen this page already: http://www.cafeastrology.com/pisces_ascendantrisingsign.html

Haha :p I don't know if it's karma. From what I understood it's more like situations that come to your life and are related to that energy, in this case your sun. I could be wrong though, I'm a total beginner lol. But yeah, I think I also heard that the older you get, the more you identify with your sun sign. Man, astrology is so interesting! Did you post your chart here? I'll have a look at it later if you did, hehe :).

Ah, yes! Mercury in leo, that's quite interesting. I thought about it but I can't picture myself as a teacher, lol. I think what I like best is creating stories (and also reading them, which is why I love books and video games with some sort of story), maybe writing a novel or a book with short stories...my problem is that I like many things so it's very difficult for me to say 'I want to do this'. It's more like 'I want to do this and that, and maybe that too'. But yeah, writing and drawing are what I love doing the most :).

Oh, thanks for the link! I'll save it as well, hehe :p.

haidee

Haha :p I don't know if it's karma. From what I understood it's more like situations that come to your life and are related to that energy, in this case your sun. I could be wrong though, I'm a total beginner lol. But yeah, I think I also heard that the older you get, the more you identify with your sun sign. Man, astrology is so interesting! Did you post your chart here? I'll have a look at it later if you did, hehe :).

Ah, yes! Mercury in leo, that's quite interesting. I thought about it but I can't picture myself as a teacher, lol. I think what I like best is creating stories (and also reading them, which is why I love books and video games with some sort of story), maybe writing a novel or a book with short stories...my problem is that I like many things so it's very difficult for me to say 'I want to do this'. It's more like 'I want to do this and that, and maybe that too'. But yeah, writing and drawing are what I love doing the most :).

Oh, thanks for the link! I'll save it as well, hehe :p.

Sounds interesting, I'm a ya-fiction geek myself. :p

And yes, I've posted my chart. I'll just attach it here if you want to look at it. :)

Last edited:

theV

Sun in cancer conjunct Venus and sextile jupiter and mars is a good combination for social position, beauty, wealth and acquiring social goals and asserting position. There is mutual reception sun in cancer, mercury in leo, and moon in Gemini which create perfect blend for balance personality. We need not to forget that the gemini is antisica of cancer so gemini 17 degree must conjunct the cancer sun creating harmony between emotions and self.

Sun in cancer conjunct Venus and sextile jupiter and mars is a good combination for social position, beauty, wealth and acquiring social goals and asserting position. There is mutual reception sun in cancer, mercury in leo, and moon in Gemini which create perfect blend for balance personality. We need not to forget that the gemini is antisica of cancer so gemini 17 degree must conjunct the cancer sun creating harmony between emotions and self.

Wow, thanks for this info :-D!!

theV

Yes Cancer people are strongly in tune with their emotions because they are closer to their mother. Gemini in moon might hint to your mother being a Mercurial, she might be chatter, talkative could also mean she was a teacher or worked in educational field. The planet falling in the 4th house moving to the fifth is close to their mothers and their home. Venus in the 5th is creative and it trine the artistic Pisces might hint to creativity

Yes Cancer people are strongly in tune with their emotions because they are closer to their mother. Gemini in moon might hint to your mother being a Mercurial, she might be chatter, talkative could also mean she was a teacher or worked in educational field. The planet falling in the 4th house moving to the fifth is close to their mothers and their home. Venus in the 5th is creative and it trine the artistic Pisces might hint to creativity

Awesome, thanks :smile:!! Yes, I heard that moon is also related to childhood. In my case, with a gemini moon, my childhood was sorrounded by books and knowledge (acording to my Dad, lol). Hmm, my Mom is an aquarius sun, with moon in virgo and aquarius ascendant. I wonder how all of this plays a part in my chart haha :lol:. But, as you said, I was indeed very close to my mom during my childhood. She isn't a teacher but I really enjoy having conversations with her :happy:. Yes, I'm very close to my home; I feel safe knowing I have a place to return to.

Ooh, great for the artistic and creative aspect!! I'm glad :biggrin: (also because I'm not very good at math lol).