Timing

Abby83

Hello everyone,

So ive come to ask the question "when will I lose this 10kg?"

I normally calculate timing by counting the degrees from the moon to the next aspect. Im not having much luck with this one. Can anyone help? Here's the chart.

Attachments

• aro_upw.gif
    aro_upw.gif
    134 bytes · Views: 44

melleoscorp

Account Closed
Thanks for your reply.

That's frustrating though. Now I don't know when to ask the question again.

Moon in 1st, it seems you are anxious to lose weight right away, or you have been trying and there is no success yet
just keep trying for now and contemplate the question again and again in your mind. you will know when the time comes to cast a new chart.
with early degree it's possible that you will find a new way to lose weight and so you don't need to ask this question at all. or, if you are following a program, you are at early stage of this program, you just need to allow it some more time to see if it works for you or not.

I just saw your other thread (june 27) but there is no chart on that thread
if you still have it, attach the chart (on the same thread, not here)

Last edited:

Abby83

Hey thanks for your time :).

The thing is, I know exactly what to do to lose weight... it's just that I don't have the time!! I haven't been able to squeeze in my plan as my schedule keeps getting shaken up and getting injured didn't help either. otherwise I would've reached my goal by now. because of these frustrating constant unexpected changes, I keep having to change the weight loss plans I know that works for me (that's my field of expertise), and because of adjusting to changes to my routine im not losing weight. so that's why I asked the question on timing. the event in October is not that important. more a curiosity. argggg. ill try my best to work around things and hope nothing new shakes up my plans :). BTW you're right.