Does my crush think I'm lame?

boom

OK OK OK I made a bit of dumb mistake. We have this program at work where we can check out each other's schedules...and I decided to check the schedule of a guy I had a crush on. Well, I don't know how to use the program very well and sent myself an invitation to an event with him AND his GF. I know it's weird and creepy and I feel bad for doing that. I shouldn't have. I deleted the invite sent to me, but I think he'll get a message that I accidentally sent it to myself.

Now I'm not seeing him around. I'm worried he's actively avoiding me and is creeped out. :( I know it's so dumb, but OMG. Does my crush think I'm a creepy loser? I guess I deserve it...but :(

Attachments

• lame2.jpg
    lame2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 27

Moog

I see you (mercury) in his 11th house, so I don't think you've done too much damage.

He is Jupiter in your 12th, which might indicate 'distance'.

Moog

It's an interesting chart, there's a story in here.

I see Venus in your 5th (romantic interest) and ruling 5 and 12.

He's Jupiter in Taurus/12. There's the connection.

His girlfriend is Mars, in the 7th, or his 1st.

Moog

Does that mean that he'll no longer talk to me?

Perhaps your romantic interest is causing social awkwardness, and yes, he may be deliberately distancing himself from you.

Whether he thinks you're 'lame', I couldn't say.

boom

Perhaps your romantic interest is causing social awkwardness, and yes, he may be deliberately distancing himself from you.

Whether he thinks you're 'lame', I couldn't say.

I got that sense today that he's avoiding me. I feel bad/embarrassed. I'll try ignoring him from here on out. Thank you very much :)

Last edited: