Can someone please review my chart and explain to me why I am the way I am?

torixoxo

I also want to know if any of this causes me to not move on quickly..

Attachments

• graphic.jpg
    graphic.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0448.JPG
    IMG_0448.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

MariaSanchezzz

You should post the chart so people can see it bc that's not nearly enough info but Libra sun in the eight can make a person extremely attached or even obsessive of situations, people or relationships, making it hard to let go

If you post the chart then it will be easy to provide more information. But if you have Gemini in 4th position then the foundation of your personal or private persona and life is built upon your ideas, thoughts, knowledge, and your communication and expression of them. Unlike most people, having a lot going on around you makes you feel at home. Without a lot to keep your mind occupied around you, you are bored and may find yourself creating situations to learn and gather knowledge from (which others may call ‘causing trouble’).

Sometimes, this placement manifests as a need to bring stability to a mentally over-stimulating environment, but usually it indicates a need for that busyness. Your home environment nurtures and encourages your often over-active Gemini mind.