Prince Harry and Meghan Markle Marriage

Ukpoohbear

You have not posted a chart for them.

He did say 'the stars were aligned' when they met. She has NN first house and Leo Ascendant. She was born to be royalty!

unique_astrology

Not made to last. These are just some of the easiest to find difficult aspects between their charts.

Locating her chart to England and placing it around Harry's:

Harry's MC is at 224°26' - her Saturn/Neptune midpoint at 224°00' is on his natal MC.

Her Mars is on his Desc at 225°50'.

Her Sun (12° Leo) squares his Saturn (12°51' Scorpio) and is exactly square his MC in real space (right ascension)

Her Neptune at 261°43' is on his Mars/Neptune midpoint at 262°04'.

Reversing the charts (putting his chart around hers) his Saturn is on the East Point (an exact 90° square in real space) of her relocated MC.

Attachments

• Pr Meg Rel.gif
    Pr Meg Rel.gif
    11.1 KB · Views: 62
  • Meg Rel Pr Sat sq MC.jpg
    Meg Rel Pr Sat sq MC.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

astro11

I wrote an article analyzing their synastry,

https://www.astronumerologywisdom.com/vedic-astrology-compatibility-analysis.html

I believe they each have heavy relationship karma and as a couple they are being made to work it out. This is not to say they don't have some lovely synastry features as well, but it will be a challenge and each must put in the effort to make it work.

Personally, I couldn't be happier that a biracial woman is joining the Royal family. It is inspiring to me as a visible minority woman that this is finally happening, and I wish so much that it could succeed. Even if it doesn't ultimately work, this is such a major barrier being broken and I hope it leads to more of the same.

Ukpoohbear

Personally, I couldn't be happier that a biracial woman is joining the Royal family. It is inspiring to me as a visible minority woman that this is finally happening, and I wish so much that it could succeed. Even if it doesn't ultimately work, this is such a major barrier being broken and I hope it leads to more of the same.

A biracial woman is good but isn’t it convenient to try make the royal family more modern. The same way Obama was a pacifier for racism in America.

I notice Prince George’s Sun is at 29 Cancer, not wanting to go to the King Leo. His Mars is ruler of his MC and is in Cancer too, home before career. So I think Prince George may be the end of the Royal family. Just a thought.

Last edited:

astro11

I'm not sure if you are suggesting that the Royal family encouraged Harry to marry a woman from a more diverse background in order to appear more modern? I may be wrong but I don't think that is the case. I believe Harry genuinely does love Meghan. He could have chose a woman who was prettier, wealthier, more famous or from a higher social status family, but he didn't.

Harry chose Meghan and the family can't do much about it even if they don't like it. They wouldn't want to risk being mean to her in case the media gets hold of it and makes them look racist. If you study Meghan's chart, you can see Pluto in the fourth house widely opposing the MC by 11 degrees meaning that she will challenge the power structures and authority figures in place. She is not one to bend to other people's will and directions; people with this angular Pluto tend to wield power and influence over others. Incidentally, Kate Middleton also has Pluto opposing the MC by 8 degrees from the third house.

I've also noticed that both Kate and Meghan have a stellium of 3 or 4 planets in Libra, an exalted Saturn in Libra in the 3rd house, and they both have Jupiter tightly opposing the MC. The Jupiter could be indicative of the extensive charity work they do in their careers and that their careers have a foreign element, travelling all over the world. Could also be the enormous luck and blessings coming with such a high status role, marrying into the Royal family. The Libra stellium is helpful for having beautiful taste and presenting oneself in a diplomatic and charming manner that is necessary as the wife of a Royal. The exalted Saturn is beneficial for the immense discipline, responsibility and sense of duty needed to carry out all the work they are expected to do, and to always be conscious of acting in a dignified manner while in public.

Last edited:

theV

Responding to this thread, I have conducted a harmonic reading for both parties. I do believe that the harmonic chart reveals important Karmic connection. I stated before that the people we are destined to meet usually have natal degree making connection either by conjunction or opposition to our harmonic ones.

Harry's Sun in Virgo conjunct Meghan's Harmonic Sun in Virgo
Meghan's Natal sun in Leo opposite Harry's harmonic sun In Aquarius

He has harmonic vertex conjunct her natal sun which is powerful. I always recommend to see where the Harmonic vertex is.

Attachments

• ir.jpg
    ir.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 65

Sagcap88

Watched the wedding today.

I looked at Prince Harry and MM’s synastry and they don’t have any aspects that strike me as wonderful. They don’t seem compatible. I think it’s a karmic relationship — about learning lessons.

Andries

Prince Harry.

First meeting?:
16-Jun-2016 023°,11'43 Libra Sun 60 C-12

Engagement:
27-Nov-2017 027°,20'30 Sagittarius Sat 90 AR05 transit
27-Nov-2017 025°,06'11 Aries Ura 0 AR06 transit
27-Nov-2017 017°,43'04 Capricorn Plu 90 Ven transit

Marriage:
19-May-2018 025°,06'11 Libra Sun 180 AR06

Meghan Markle.

16-Jun-2016 021°,40'53 Leo Asc 45 Jup

27-Nov-2017 010°,56'15 Capricorn Moon 120 C—3
27-Nov-2017 022°,19'02 Libra Mars 60 Nep transit
27-Nov-2017 022°,23'00 Libra Mars 90 AR03 transit
27-Nov-2017 022°,35'30 Libra Mars 150 Chiron transit
27-Nov-2017 -07°,49'48 Mars # Ven transit
27-Nov-2017 022°,40'35 Libra Mars 120 C-12 transit

19-May-2018 022°,18'59 Gemini C-11 * EL NATH (MARS - )
19-May-2018 022°,19'02 Gemini C-11 180 Nep
19-Mayi-2018 017°,03'40 Scorpio Jup 60 Pars transit

Ukpoohbear

She has a lot of Libra and a moon-Saturn conjunction. Her Leo is there. It probably helped blind her to jumping into a royal marriage based on the honeymoon stage.

Poor Prince Harry is going to be heartbroken because he is so love sick and immature. Megan will be hurt too but she won’t stay around for long.

Her Mum and Dad split up and she lost the Hollywood connection and extra money. Her Dad is more boyish than manly too. She married her Dad but on a grander scale, copying the behaviour of her parents will continue straight to the separation.

But, the marriage ceremony was nice. Changed history, made the royal family more relevant and therefore less likely the Royal family will dissolve in the future.

Last edited:

Andries

Prince Harry's Capricorn Ascendant opposites Meghan Markle's Cancer Ascendant.

The boys love their grandparents.

Princess Diana:

30-Aug-1997 027°,51'16 Leo Drac 90 mutual MC

Queen Elizabeth II:

30-Aug-1997 007°,51'47 Cancer Sun 45 mutual Nep

5-Sep-1997 009°,57'45 Pisces Moon 120 AR03

Prince Philip Consort:

30-Aug-1997 013°,13'20 Taurus Maan * MENKAR (SAT - )

30-Aug-1997 022°,00'31 Cancer Ven 150 C-12

30-Aug-1997 001°,17'09 Virgo Sun 90 C-11

4-Sep-1997 013°,24'31 Taurus Moon 30 Chiron

5-Sep-1997 001°,35'29 Taurus Asc 45 Pars

Prince Charles:

30-Aug-1997 001°,23'32 Gemini MC 135 Ven

31-Aug-1997 012°,03'30 Leo C-12 30 Black Sun

3-Sep-1997 001°,24'10 Taurus Drac 30 mutual MC

5-Sep-1997 015°,25'44 Sagittarius Ven 135 Moon

Prince William:

31-Aug-1997 010°,40'14 Capricornus Asc 135 Ven

Prince Harry:

31-Aug-1997 010°,13'34 Sagittarius Ura 45 mutual Asc

Andries

Prince Harry.

20-May-2018 016°,53'07 Scorpio Jup 0 MC transit

28-May-2018 000°,49'58 Leo Moon 60 Drac
29-May-2018 017°,43'04 Sagittarius MC 60 Ven
31-May-2018 027°,49'52 Taurus C--3 120 AR10

1-Jun-2018 025°,22'32 Capricorn C-12 90 AR12
1-Jun-2018 027°,42'23 Scorpio Ven 135 Black Moon

Ukpoohbear

Oops I said she has Leo rising but was thinking of the NN and her Sun. She is a Cancer rising with Cancer Mars in 12th so she is submissive and also with moon conjunct Saturn she can’t have had a brilliant relationship with the mother even if reported that way, unless moon-Saturn is the divorce between her parents.

She also has Nessus in the first showing abusive experiences in her early environment and that is clear from the dysfunctional family issues.

Venus square Neptune in 5th and Uranus in 5th, sorry Prince Harry she’s not staying.

Last edited:

Tora

I'm not sure if you are suggesting that the Royal family encouraged Harry to marry a woman from a more diverse background in order to appear more modern? I may be wrong but I don't think that is the case. I believe Harry genuinely does love Meghan. He could have chose a woman who was prettier, wealthier, more famous or from a higher social status family, but he didn't.

Harry chose Meghan and the family can't do much about it even if they don't like it. They wouldn't want to risk being mean to her in case the media gets hold of it and makes them look racist. If you study Meghan's chart, you can see Pluto in the fourth house widely opposing the MC by 11 degrees meaning that she will challenge the power structures and authority figures in place. She is not one to bend to other people's will and directions; people with this angular Pluto tend to wield power and influence over others. Incidentally, Kate Middleton also has Pluto opposing the MC by 8 degrees from the third house.

I've also noticed that both Kate and Meghan have a stellium of 3 or 4 planets in Libra, an exalted Saturn in Libra in the 3rd house, and they both have Jupiter tightly opposing the MC. The Jupiter could be indicative of the extensive charity work they do in their careers and that their careers have a foreign element, travelling all over the world. Could also be the enormous luck and blessings coming with such a high status role, marrying into the Royal family. The Libra stellium is helpful for having beautiful taste and presenting oneself in a diplomatic and charming manner that is necessary as the wife of a Royal. The exalted Saturn is beneficial for the immense discipline, responsibility and sense of duty needed to carry out all the work they are expected to do, and to always be conscious of acting in a dignified manner while in public.
Nothing by chance.

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are reportedly cousins
http://uk.businessinsider.com/prince-harry-and-meghan-markle-are-cousins-2017-10

As for Kate,

Her great+, grandmother was the daughter of Henry VIII.
Catherine is Kate Middelton's 12th great+ Grandmother
https://www.geni.com/people/Catherine-Carey-Chief-Lady-of-the-Bedchamber/6000000003646057903

Tora

Oops I said she has Leo rising but was thinking of the NN and her Sun. She is a Cancer rising with Cancer Mars in 12th so she is submissive and also with moon conjunct Saturn she can’t have had a brilliant relationship with the mother even if reported that way, unless moon-Saturn is the divorce between her parents.

She also has Nessus in the first showing abusive experiences in her early environment and that is clear from the dysfunctional family issues.

Venus square Neptune in 5th and Uranus in 5th, sorry Prince Harry she’s not staying.

Submissive?
I thought she had a nickname 'pushy princess' since the first interview.

In any case, the family wants to preserve their 'blue blood' as much as possible.

RH-ve blood
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ZqJsX-Gfgo

Presidents are all RH-ve...thik about WHY.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhW_W7zwNEw

Last edited: