Comparing chart patterns in relationship

fullmoonlibra

It seems interesting to me how people with different chart patterns relate to each other.
So for example: someone with a splash chart is almost interested in everything and shows a chameleon effect, but can't focus.
If this person is in relationship with someone with a see saw chart pattern, it would help the person to focus more, and see the two sides of a situation. And for the other person, he would be helped to look on a broader perspective rather than black white thinking.

Any other ideas about other chart patterns - relationship analysis?

Last edited:

Vista

It seems interesting to me how people with different chart patterns relate to each other.
So for example: someone with a splash chart is almost interested in everything and shows a chameleon effect, but can't focus.
If this person is in relationship with someone with a see saw chart pattern, it would help the person to focus more, and see the two sides of a situation. And for the other person, he would be helped to look on a broader perspective rather than black white thinking.

Any other ideas about other chart patterns - relationship analysis?

Without a natal chart we are only speculating. You really need to look at a natal chart in it's entirety not just one piece of the puzzle. In general, a splash chart does make one interested in many things, however it doesn't mean they cannot focus. You would really need to look at the planetary placements as well as the aspects between the natal planets. Also, I like to consider elevated and pitted degrees as well as angular verses cadent planetary placements.

fullmoonlibra

I know we should look to aspects and placements. But I'm talking about something globally, that could influence too. I'm giving a new perspective :joyful:

Judy_AzVirgo

Another good topic for research.

In my limited experience, it seems that people who have Bundle or Bowl shapes tend to hook up with people who have broader-spectrum patterns. But maybe that depends in part on which sector of the chart holds the planets?

Maybe, if there's a "pattern attraction", it has something to do with the different patterns' affinities for elements and signs? (I.e., the Splash pattern relates to Mercury; Bundles and Bowls seem to relate to Water elements; etc.)

But there are a lot of people whose natal patterns don't quite fall into any of the major patterns as they're usually defined.

And what do we make of Huber's aspect patterns, which are a whole different ball game.