True Vocational for me?

EV77

Banned
hi everyone.. I'm in the middle of searching of my most suitable vocation/career for my future. I've been in Money Lending career for about 10 years now, but I decide to resign from my job due to intense atmosphere when my bosses decide to ask someone else to do some management changes, which I oppose. I admit that my current job is a little bit risky and dangerous when the business actually attract unwanted attention from the authority (police) due to some ugly report from our angry customer when the bill collectors department use some rough approach when they dont agree with the negotiation.
I am not that into "martial" career ( Aries Midheaven & Mars Aries), which actually makes me wonder why.

I did think I want to pursue a career in legal field.. ( not as a lawyer of course, Its way too heavy for me.. may be as a conveyancing clerk.)

I attach my Birth chart with the Progression, because I need to know why I feel like I am in the middle of turning point process of my life now..
Hope u guys can give me some insight..thanks

Attachments

• astro_25gw_02_edwina_2010829_41950_20505.jpg
    astro_25gw_02_edwina_2010829_41950_20505.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 29

wilsontc

Staff member
you already have a "martial" career, to EV

EV,

You said:
I admit that my current job is a little bit risky and dangerous when the business actually attract unwanted attention from the authority (police) due to some ugly report from our angry customer when the bill collectors department use some rough approach when they dont agree with the negotiation. I am not that into "martial" career ( Aries Midheaven & Mars Aries), which actually makes me wonder why.

You already have a "martial" career if it involves dealing with angry customers and the police department! As you correctly said, you need to have a challenge, something to fight against or fight for :)aries: (being, also action) modifying :mars: (being, also action) on the Midheaven (outer world) ). Also keep in mind that, while you have a strong Midheaven, your :northnode: (future goals) is on your IC (inner world), suggesting you have a need in your life to "go inside yourself". So maybe you are finally getting tired of focusing on your outer :mars: and want to start moving towards your :northnode:.

Nodally,

Tim

R4VEN

I find it interesting that although your Venus, Mars and MC in Aries conjuncts your MSN, you have chosen to express your Mars conjunct SN so far in your work (MC) and perhaps you have overlooked the development of your Venus in Aries. Also, following on from what Tim said about moving towards your MNN in Libra on the IC, this can best be achieved through finding expression for your Venus in Aries. This will bring a whole lot of different challenges to you, hopefully most of them not involving the police! Venus is not very well aspected (I think many of the aspects for Venus on the aspect grid are a bit wide in orb to be considered real aspects) and so expressing it - or even finding it - may take some real effort and commitment on your part.

You also have Chiron in Cap in the 10th - which confers a deal of ambition and ability to help others' careers, but perhaps at the expense of your own. Chiron is conjunct Mercury and trine Neptune, so there is no reason why you cannot do something gentler, and with more creative output. It is likely that working with technology would suit you - eg. computer-based work.

As to `why now?' There are many reasons. One is your age, and you can feel that deep drive within you to access the MNN, which will definitely involve you doing different work to what you are now doing. You may want to look at the oprions for working from home, perhaps as a consultant of some kind.

EV77

Banned
Hi Wilsontc,
I am tired of being in challenged situation constantly, especially when facing the negative atmosphere in the office. Maybe my Venus in Mc has something to do about me preferring the serene and happy environment in workplace. I tried so many times to suppress my temper when my bosses taking advantage on us, blaming us for their own fault and they even said that we will never have another Job as good as here. I know I will never win the argument so I choose to quit the job without informing. In fact, I just did it today. Hahaha... I feel soooo good and free.:rightful:
I still not catch what u means about “go inside yourself”. Do you mean I should learn what is my true potential? And how I gonna reach that goal.? Maybe do some meditation, asking for a guide? Or tuning myself in more spiritual life, Or at least learn to love myself, my home life.
Thanks for giving me some idea about this..:happy:

EV77

Banned
Hello R4ven
No wonder why I take Multimedia Communication Course early this year in my study. I got this feeling that I have a good opportunity and have a good ability in this area of Information Technology before. So maybe this is my calling. I hope I will do great in my future.
I am wondering how do you conclude about my opportunity working from home and maybe as a consultant of some kind is a good options? Do you mean that I should find more information about my North Node in Libra (4th House), and how to express it better?
Thanks you very much R4ven.. This is so enlightening.:biggrin:

R4VEN

Hello R4ven
No wonder why I take Multimedia Communication Course early this year in my study. I got this feeling that I have a good opportunity and have a good ability in this area of Information Technology before. So maybe this is my calling. I hope I will do great in my future.
I think that was a good instinct to follow :biggrin:
I am wondering how do you conclude about my opportunity working from home and maybe as a consultant of some kind is a good options? Do you mean that I should find more information about my North Node in Libra (4th House), and how to express it better?
Thanks you very much R4ven.. This is so enlightening.:biggrin:
I came to the conclusion mainly as a result of the NN in the 4th, but also an instinct made me write that, and I feel that you need a complete change of scene where your work is concerned.

Yes, i think that it would be wise to discover all you can about what your North Node placement means. Try these links for a start.

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/North Node Libra
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/North Node Fourth House

EV77

Banned
I came to the conclusion mainly as a result of the NN in the 4th, but also an instinct made me write that, and I feel that you need a complete change of scene where your work is concerned.

Yes, i think that it would be wise to discover all you can about what your North Node placement means. Try these links for a start.

http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/North Node Libra
http://northnodeastrology.blogspot.com/search/label/North Node Fourth House

A complete change of scene in my work is all I need indeed..:joyful:
I am glad that I got something in here to help me narrow down my options..