Occult indications in the birth chart

theV

I had interesting conversation with Rarohini about occult/astrology nakshatra. my question: can you spot inclination towards studying occult in your own birth chart?

My Asc lord the Moon is in Saturn ruled nakshatra, Anuradha. Saturn is located in the 8th house in Purvabhadra pada 3:

"Overview conceptual-thought agents focused on explanatory and descriptive communications. Develops Meena careers in intuitive development, divination, esoteric philosophy, psychic and spiritual guidance, and various forms of large-scale teaching, depending on role of radical Guru. "

the 8th house is the house of occult, psychics and astrology, Saturn in Purvabhadra in pada 3 reinforce the occult power in the chart.

My merucry is in hasta nakshatra. Hasta relates to
Astrologers, palm readers, healers.
picture.php

muchacho

You have to post your birth details. That chart is of no use for vedic readings. We have to do advanced calculations in order to determine strength, auspiciousness of planets and houses and also for casting divisional charts.

In vedic astrology, the water houses (4th, 8th and 12th) are called moksha houses and the 9th house is usually the main house for all kinds of spiritual matters. So you would have to look at those houses and their lords in order to see if there's an interest in the occult. If they are strong (bhava bala, shadbala, ashtakavarga) then that means you'll put a lot of energy in that area.

theV

You have to post your birth details. That chart is of no use for vedic readings. We have to do advanced calculations in order to determine strength, auspiciousness of planets and houses and also for casting divisional charts.

In vedic astrology, the water houses (4th, 8th and 12th) are called moksha houses and the 9th house is usually the main house for all kinds of spiritual matters. So you would have to look at those houses and their lords in order to see if there's an interest in the occult. If they are strong (bhava bala, shadbala, ashtakavarga) then that means you'll put a lot of energy in that area.

dob: 02/sep/1995
birth time: 03:45
place of birth: 35n26 2e30 cet -1 or sidi ladjel, algeria.:smile:

astrodranjna

there is no fix rules for occult indications in the chart
but strong mercury jupiter are found in most of the astrologers
also found connection with them

theV

there is no fix rules for occult indications in the chart
but strong mercury jupiter are found in most of the astrologers
also found connection with them

I know there are not specific aspects for occult studies that's why I asked from members to post their occult tendencies in their birth chart to examine different patterns of occult studies.

conspiracy theorist

My vedic map contains:

- Ascendant in Moola nakshatra on the gandanta point
- ASC lord in 12th
- Sun,Mercury and Jupiter in 12
- Jupiter dignified in navamsa 12
- Mercury vargottama
- 3 planets in Scorpio: seen as an "occult" sign

Last edited:

RaRohini

My vedic map contains:

- ASC lord in 12th
- Mercury vargottama

Hi CT !

If i remember right, your vedic has moon in Purvabhadra ? Quite occult i should say 😉

theV

My vedic map contains:

- ASC lord in 12th
- Mercury vargottama

Very interesting indeed. I see you are advanced in vedic not like me :sad:.

Looking at your Sidereal birth chart, I see a highly secretive 12th house personality. The ruler of the 12th house Mars placed in the 1st house house of self image. The personality is inclined to pursue the realm of the twelfth house such as dreams, spirituality, other worldly stuff. 8th house is the one for me to represents magic, tarot, astrolgoy...etc whereas the 12th house represents messages from god in forms of dream, demonic possessions, spirits, visions-messages from the spirit- People might see you as other worldly not belonging to planet earth a foreigner and alien.

The ruler of the MC is also in the twelfth house reinforce a 12th house personality. You might be recognized and known for your pursuit of 12th house matters. Your worldly energy and public energy comes across as a loner, mysterious and spiritual. It is hard to tap into your real layers.

The ninth house is ruled by the Sun, the Sun in the 12th house this is a strong religious/spiritual placement, at least to me. This is like the buddhist monk spending his life pursuing knowledge and higher power in confinement and isolation. 4th house ruler in the first house Jupiter tells me you might have breed in a religious family. I see also a position of preacher, philosopher or a teacher of philosophy or religion. You might relent to discuss your religious or spiritual believes to others. Guru in bhava-1 one may represent the most inclusive, expansive optimistic image of the home culture; home and property ownership. A person with whom many (Guru) can identify, who represents the ethnic model for abundance, wisdom and growth

There is a great chance for you to go abroad. :biggrin: 9th/12th house represent foreign lands. Anuradha Nakshatra is also about foreign cultures.

The 8th house is ruled by the Moon, the moon is in the 3rd house in Dhanishtha nakshatra. You are likely secretive and you like to explore taboos in your writings. You speak in codes and prefer deep conversation rather than superfacial. Sex talk is possible. Writing about occults is also possible.

You are going to have some large network/friends of people who are going to help you to achieve your goals and acquire wealth. node in the 11th and Dhani nakshatra.

Last edited:

muchacho

My vedic map contains:

- ASC lord in 12th
- Mercury vargottama

From the 12th you can also see if you will go to hell or heaven after death. :innocent::devil:

muchacho

dob: 02/sep/1995
birth time: 03:45
place of birth: 35n26 2e30 cet -1 or sidi ladjel, algeria.:smile:
Okay, lets take a look at your chart(s):

Cancer Lagna, Moon in Scorpio with Jupiter, 8th lord in 8th, 12th lord 4th, 9th lord in 5th, 10th lord in 4th. That looks very spiritual/occult.

In the Navamsa, 1st lord in 4th, 4th lord in 3rd, 8th lord in 12th, 9th lord in 4th and 12th lord in 10th. That's very spiritual/occult again.

Chandra Lagna chart (Moon as ASC), Jupiter with Moon in 1st, Scorpio rising, 4th lord in 4th, 8th lord in 11th, 9th lord in 1st and 12th lord in 10th.

So both Navamsa chart and Chandra Lagna chart are confirming what's indicated in the Rasi chart. However, 4th, 8th and 9th are your weakest houses as per Ashtakavarga (auspiciousness of houses) and also as per Bhavabala (strength of houses). So, maybe just do this occult stuff as a hobby but keep your day job, hehe. :lol:

theV

Okay, lets take a look at your chart(s):

Cancer Lagna, Moon in Scorpio with Jupiter, 8th lord in 8th, 12th lord 4th, 9th lord in 5th, 10th lord in 4th. That looks very spiritual/occult.

In the Navamsa, 1st lord in 4th, 4th lord in 3rd, 8th lord in 12th, 9th lord in 4th and 12th lord in 10th. That's very spiritual/occult again.

Chandra Lagna chart (Moon as ASC), Jupiter with Moon in 1st, Scorpio rising, 4th lord in 4th, 8th lord in 11th, 9th lord in 1st and 12th lord in 10th.

So both Navamsa chart and Chandra Lagna chart are confirming what's indicated in the Rasi chart. However, 4th, 8th and 9th are your weakest houses as per Ashtakavarga (auspiciousness of houses) and also as per Bhavabala (strength of houses). So, maybe just do this occult stuff as a hobby but keep your day job, hehe. :lol:

Although I though of starting business out of astrology to help me in my studied, I couldn't carry it out and focused on keeping it as a hobby.

-the 12th is in the third in lagna chart-

Interesting input, i'm still learning about Navamsa and still finds it hard to follow up. I'm going to read it again and try to spot the things you mentioned.

I know nothing of Chandra chart so it will be an exciting thing to learn next.

I feel I am really focused on these areas -4th, 8th and 9th- so it is strange to know they are the weakest.

muchacho

Your strongest houses are the 10th, 2nd, 12th and 5th (in that order). Your most auspicious houses are the 3rd, 10th, 11th, 12th and 1st (in that order). And your strongest planets are Sun, Mars and Saturn and Moon (in that order). You are currently running Mercury-Jupiter Dasha aka 12th lord and 9th lord, so that may explain your current focus on astrology and the occult.

mathur_dinesh

The major-period is of Mercury. Ketu is the indicator of the occult in a chart. The VIII house is the house of the occult. When the VIII and Ketu combine they give rise to the occult. This is happening in the eighth house from natal Mercury.:smile: