Will we get back together this year?

LuzBlanca

An ex with whom things ended horribly, from love to hate but due to a LOT of misunderstandings which have led me to remain stuck in the past.

In this chart all I can see is that he is in his own house, minding his own business, I see him alone but Venus might mean someone else not my co-significator
which would also be true as it would show me more interested.

4YRopec.jpg

Last edited:

Chrysalis

How long ago was it that this happened, was it approx 9 weeks/months ?

In this chart Venus does look like someone else he is now seeing. Sun/venus receive each other by term, and you are in their detriment.

LuzBlanca

In this chart Venus does look like someone else he is now seeing. Sun/venus receive each other by term, and you are in their detriment.

Yes it has been months and yes he started seeing someone else..

I had someone said Venus was me as co-significator so yes to reconciling but
this also makes sense.

I did a chart just for his status (just posted) to make sure,
I am getting break up and friendship with Tarot
but perhaps they are back, I know they did have a fallen out at some point.

The issue is that he thought I dated his friend, which I didn't but we have yet
to amend past misunderstandings.
I also took some actions that he hates me for, I contacted his family regarding his
addiction problems and everything went down hill.
He stopped talking to me then but reached out drunk on Valentine's day but never since.

Last edited:

LuzBlanca

Also if you care I posted a chart asking
"is he seeing someone?"

thank you so much!

vcms

I’ve been in this position as Saturn in the 12th house during a breakup. It’s time for you to heal.

vcms

That’s great! When I said “time to heal” I never meant “get over or move on” :) just that Saturn represents time, and the 12th house healing.

Last edited:

ellie04

He contacted me on Tuesday and wants to see me when he's in town so looks like a yes

I'm interested to know if the meeting will lead to a patch back because this chart doesn't look very positive to me, but I could be wrong.

Sun is strong here and in Saturn's detriment. It means he's still upset with you. You're Saturn Rx in 12th house applying to SN. It puts you in a weak position. Sun and Saturn have no applying aspect.

If we take Venus as you, it shows you're still strongly attracted to him and coming towards Sun (could represent a patch back or sexual contact). Sun in 16 Leo is in Venus' Term so he's still mildly attracted to you.

Moon was in Scorpio previously squaring Mars - shows the conflict which had passed. Moon in Sag is feeling better and it's moving towards a trine with Sun. However, before that Moon runs into Jupiter. This seems like a Prohibition. I'm thinking Jupiter could represent the other gal who might try to reconnect with him (Rx).

So from Saturn & Moon, I don't see a yes. But based on Venus, it might be a yes.

Last edited: