People Who Experience The Occult

eimasai

Banned
emotionality said:
I have Uranus in the 8th and a stong Lillith :) I suppose that's relevant as well as a tight Mercury-Venus conjunction ..That's all I see though ^^

My chart :

dear emotionality
do you find that mars in the 8th is rather occultish?
i have mars there and i do
you have uranus aswell

4leafclovah

Sun and Jupiter/8th/Pisces, moon/12th, Uranus/4th/Scorpio,Pluto in the 3rd,Lilith Conjunct sun, Venus in the 9th, ruler of 8th in Sagg,ruler of 3rd in the 9th...a nice mix of esoteric and spiritual:D

Squapius

Banned
Hellows.

I just thought about some aspects and placements that can serve us as an example, like different factors that can indicate a contact with outher dimensions, consciousness levels or layers of reality.

This are the factors:

01. Lagoon-like moon receptivity, being the moon in aspect to neptune (considering the conjuntion of the moon to neptune as the most potent and invading one), placed in water signs (pisces the more disposed to get lost in senstions and feelings) and/or being intensified by aspects to jupiter. Most receptivity, like having a hole opened in the top of the head with a stream of energy entering inside of it.
Moon/neptune aspects confer a magnified receptivity, and inspires a desire to drown in creativity.
There is the moon, the emotional vibration and energy that comes from our organism, our metabolism and temper, from us. Neptune is an outher planet, so it´s not an individual energy and it is a shared energy. It´s like the individual emotion energy of the person is connected to the collective energy. Then he or she is more sensitive to the energy of other organism, the shared energy that can be perceived with the senses.

From cafe astrology. Some information regarding the gliph of pluto:
"Pluto' glyph, or symbol, combines the circle (spirit) over the crescent (receptivity) and the cross (matter)."

I think that´s a beautiful way to symbolize pluto.
But I couldn´t see now the difference between the moon/neptune aspects and the moon/pluto aspects effects.
I´ll probably make a thread about this.

02. Aspects including the sun, the ASC, 12th house therms, neptune and hard saturn aspects. The bonding to a structure or a limited form/state (saturn) of the personality core (sun) to the therms of the 12th house. Including a conjunction of the sun to neptune. Hard tensional aspects between saturn and sun, with the combination of a dissolving contact of neptune. I mean, aspects and placements that made the sun to be blended or exposed to 12th house therms. Maybe the sun placed in a weak house or unaspected being the ruler of the 12th. Or the sun placed in the 12th house with neptune inside the ascendant and being its ruler or the 12th house ruler.

03. A very strong fixation to 8th house matters, stelliums placed in the 8th house, personal planets there too. And obsessive approach to 8th house matters, a liking for them. Dignity to the 8th house ruler.

MTTY05

That is very interesting. I've got an 8th stellium (all personal planets) that heavily trines Neptune in the 12th house. My moon has a hard aspect to Neptune also. And thanks to people in these forums, I learned that my Pluto is very strong.

I'll often hop from astrology site to astrology site to read different interpretations of aspects and I've noticed that many of them talk about experiencing occult stuff and clairvoyance. Even people in these forums have mentioned that about my chart. Despite this, I have never experienced anything like seeing ghosts, or anything like that. However, I have had different types of experiences that I usually don't talk about. I'll tell guys about it since I figure that you all may be more open-minded than the people I usually have to deal with here in this conservative Midwestern hellhole that I unfortunately find myself in everyday...

My soul/spirit has traveled to far away places that are not of this Earth. Also, my spirit/soul has been back in time, or at least that's what it seemed like. I know for sure that my physical body has always been on this Earth, but it's as if my spirit has been other places. Addtionaly, I've learned that time isn't actually real, it's only a figment of our imaginations (and therefore space and spatial concepts may not be real either). I sense this because I have broken time before. There was an instance when what we know as time kept moving forward, but my spirit stayed in the same place in time. I have been in situations where time did not exist as we know it. Weird? Yea it is, but that's what it seemed like.

I hope that last paragraph didn't make me sound too nutty, whatever though. Sometimes I think what I just described was just my imagination going bezerk, but at other times I believe what I described is an undeniable fact. I just don't know.

Last edited by a moderator:

RayAustin

Of course time isn't real. Mainly because it's only based on human perception..it's a human invention, really; for the sake of organization. We really don't get older, we just start decaying or getting poisoned to death after the body reaches full maturity.

Last edited:

piercethevale

Howdy, I've got Uranus in the 8th which by some authors definition confers "An acute awareness of the dead" and I'll confirm that.
I've also Pluto conj. M.C. which "gives an awareness of unseen energies".
When I became intimate with a woman who was born with Pluto in as nearly perfect conj to her asc. as possible I attempted connecting with her in a Tantric fashion one evening, while in an embrace fully clothed, while we were sitting on her couch...with success...it kind of freaked her out... but just a little, as Pluto conj. asc. confers an ability to 'see' the unseen energy that is in play around us. She has that ability. Also She and I have a composite Venus in the 14th degree of Aries, the Sabian Symbol for which is "Soul Mates".
Also I have a very close Neptune/Saturn conj. that bestows the ability to meditate quite easily. I had an out of body [astral projection] experiece the first time I attempted meditation utilizing mantra [OM]. This was in the summer of 1968...either in July or August. That experience was followed by Angelic visitation, nightly, for about a month. [I've had many an experience with the 'Angelic' in my life.]
When transiting Uranus conj. my natal Pluto in the 21st degree of Leo back in the early 60s' I was able to do pre-suggestion dreaming, quite successfully...and I was only 8 yrs. old.
More recently I've had transiting Pluto conj. the Arabic Part of Intelligence and my Arabic Part of Transformation...with quite interesting experiences that I don't doubt that were the result of Plutos transit.
This past year and a half I have had visitation by 'Sprites' [as I understand they are of a 'lower angelic order'...see my postings of photos at 'Astrodiensts' website as I don't know how to post photos here...I've also posted these photos at linsdomain.com...scroll around until you find the photos of 'Sprites on the American River'...they actually allowed me to photograph them...although that is not what I intended that evening...I was taking shots of the fantastic sunsets we had here in July 2007].
The Sabian Symbol for the 21st degree of Leo is defined by Rudhyar as "The premature expansion of consciousness"...kinda explains why I was able to achieve the 'Dreaming' I did at only 8 yerars old. Also the Sabian Symbol for my natal Venus in the 16th degree of Aries is "Nature Spirtits Are Seen At Work In The Light Of Sunset"...pretty interesting as the 'sprite' photos were taken on two successive evenings during sunsets [and quite spectacular sunsets at that...note that one of the photosI took is askew as I was trying to capture the cloud formation in its' entirety...having been an aspiring painter at one time I thought that I might use the photo for a painting in the future].
I've also quite the 'Mystic Rectangle' on my birth chart which includes the Saturn/Neptune conj, Pluto conj. M.C., Moon conj I.C. with the fourth matrice point occupied by Mercury and Venus to either side of it. Neptune has currently trined this Sat/Nep conj and is now starting to conj my natal Moon and I.C....also, recently this past couple of years I've had transiting Uranus conj . the various matrice points in this rectangle with interesting experiences to go along with this occurance. Also transiting Uranus recently trine natal asc. and sextile natal Sun...and Uranus trine natal Uranus...all contributing to the recent developments and experiences I've had...at least I believe it must be accredited for a great deal of what has occured to me.
All in All...it' been quite a 'RIDE'!
I recommend Sakoian and Ackers "Astrological Handbook" as gives definition of the metaphysical and paranormal talents and proclivities that natal charts may confer. I don't know of other handbooks that do so...but then again I haven't really searched out such books. [A few Astrologers I know of 'Put Down' Sarkoian and Ackers work as 'Not taken Seriously'...but I have found it more than adequate in my education and studies.]
Maybe some of the other members here can give us some knowledge of other such books..

...when 'Astronomers' recently downgraded Pluto I laughed my **** off...what fools!

...ps, Rudhyar, in his book, "The Astrology of Personality", mentions four days a year he called the "Gates of the Avatars' during which days he felt souls bestowed with 'Divine' or 'Cosmically Bestowed' missions here on Earth are born...I was born on one of these days...[I'm not claiming to be some sort of 'Divine Messenger' mind you, but then again I've recently written a book of, what I believe to be, spiritual importance]...you may want to check out Rudhyars' writings first though, if you are not familiar with his writing, as I stay, pretty much, to a Rudhyarian approach in my attempts at intepretations....ptv.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_03_dave_m_hp_50788_15135.gif
    astro_w2gw_03_dave_m_hp_50788_15135.gif
    29.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

piercethevale

...Here's the natal chart of a woman I know that is an extremely gifted 'psychic...it's the only natal chart I have for anyone with such a talent, so I think it's worth a good look for whatever ya'all are searching for as indications of said talent....enjoy,...ptv

Attachments

• astro_2gw_155_psychic_lady_24287_8525.gif
    astro_2gw_155_psychic_lady_24287_8525.gif
    74.3 KB · Views: 29

piercethevale

freedomlover said:
How about a Pluto in Scorpio in the 8th? My daughter has that one.

...even better yet, Freedomlover, what are your observations and thoughts on the powerful Uranus/Pluto conjunction YOU Have in your 8th house?
I've only read about this conj...it only occurred in the 20th century during the 1960s' and I've never had the opportunity to see one in a natal chart before...and in the 8th house to boot!

...Tell me more, Tell me more...TELL ME MORE!

regards...ptv

Valis

I have a conjunction of moon and pluto in Libra in the 8th house.
My neptune is a also very aspected.
I've had some personal experiences of deja vu and occasionaly seeing places in dreams and then stumbling upon them while traveling. I've also had people visit my dreams and we've had discussions. And this is really communicating in the dream, with both parties remembering it later.
I have met people I knew already before meeting them and can read things about stranger's lives sometimes. I don't think I'm psychic, but I do think I'm somewhat sensitive to energy in places and people. Sometimes some people send off really noxous vibes and I can sense if they've done something awful, and what it was.
I have busted a boyfriend for kissing a girl on a business trip. He denied when I asked if he had cheated on me, but when I said "By kissing a girl with short auburn hair wearing a red shirt next to a curtain" he fessed up.
I saw it in a waking dream.
My mother can see the dead, but I can't. I can feel them though. It used to freak me out, but now I can even get into a tug of war with one. (Something tried to push towels off a shelf, I kept pushing them back in.)

I have hardly anything in water signs though, nothing in the 12th house. I'm an earthy taurus sun in the 2nd house (just guess if I recognize myself from most sunsign descriptions...slow, materialistic, try a space cadette with too much nervous energy) cap ascendant...no water.

I have always been troubled by metaphysical questions, since a very young age.

Here's my chart:
mychart.gif

Last edited:

freedomlover

...even better yet, Freedomlover, what are your observations and thoughts on the powerful Uranus/Pluto conjunction YOU Have in your 8th house?
I've only read about this conj...it only occurred in the 20th century during the 1960s' and I've never had the opportunity to see one in a natal chart before...and in the 8th house to boot!

...Tell me more, Tell me more...TELL ME MORE!
PiercetheVeil,

Sorry to disappoint you. I wish I had something great to tell you about it. But, up until this point in my life, it seems its potential has been hindered by being part of that nasty t-square to Mercury (r) in Sag in the 12th. (Now THAT aspect I could write a book on. Oh, wait - I have. :p Well at least the foundation of what will be a book.)

My psychic/occult experiences have been pretty run-of-the-mill:
A couple of ghost sightings
Visitations from dead friends and relatives in dreams
One mediumship experience
A few "movie-screen" type open visions.
Scattered clairaudient, clairvoyant, clairsentient experiences. My main "clair" is claircognizance.
Several "empathic" experiences where I felt I was the other person.

My main thing has been recollection of past lives, which I attribute to the Mercury(r) in Sag in the 12th, moreso than the Uranus/Pluto conjunction in the 8th -- although it might be a combination. One astrologer/psychic friend said that I had open access to past lives, almost like no "veil" existed. I've recalled many, many of mine. I also "dip" in and out of current "time perception" very easily - so it's very difficult to stay centered and grounded. When I "dip" I'm aware that I'm experiencing what is happening from the viewpoint of whoever I was in a past life that had a similar experience. I feel like I'm in that "time", rather than the present one.

I also have many prophetic dreams, which I keep recorded. I'm extreeemely sensitive to energy vibrations, which again, has its own set of problems.

However, I have had several dreams, and been told by various psychics, that I would one day operate in a very strong gift of healing. I had a dream once where it was much like the character "John Coffee" in the movie, "The Green Mile" - if you've ever seen it. I would definitely say THAT is the manifestation of the Uranus/Pluto conjunction in the 8th.

FL

P.S.

I'm so sorry, PTV. I was ill for much of the past several weeks, and was off the forum. In addition, my subscription feature has not worked for months, so I received no e-mail notifications. I just now stumbled on your post, after Valis resurrected the thread.

4leafclovah

MTTY05 said:
That is very interesting. I've got an 8th stellium (all personal planets) that heavily trines Neptune in the 12th house. My moon has a hard aspect to Neptune also. And thanks to people in these forums, I learned that my Pluto is very strong.

I'll often hop from astrology site to astrology site to read different interpretations of aspects and I've noticed that many of them talk about experiencing occult stuff and clairvoyance. Even people in these forums have mentioned that about my chart. Despite this, I have never experienced anything like seeing ghosts, or anything like that. However, I have had different types of experiences that I usually don't talk about. I'll tell guys about it since I figure that you all may be more open-minded than the people I usually have to deal with here in this conservative Midwestern hellhole that I unfortunately find myself in everyday...

My soul/spirit has traveled to far away places that are not of this Earth. Also, my spirit/soul has been back in time, or at least that's what it seemed like. I know for sure that my physical body has always been on this Earth, but it's as if my spirit has been other places. Addtionaly, I've learned that time isn't actually real, it's only a figment of our imaginations (and therefore space and spatial concepts may not be real either). I sense this because I have broken time before. There was an instance when what we know as time kept moving forward, but my spirit stayed in the same place in time. I have been in situations where time did not exist as we know it. Weird? Yea it is, but that's what it seemed like.

I hope that last paragraph didn't make me sound too nutty, whatever though. Sometimes I think what I just described was just my imagination going bezerk, but at other times I believe what I described is an undeniable fact. I just don't know.

Do you have any 9th house emphasis?

piercethevale

4LeafC...you caused me to take a look at MTTY05s' chart and I must comment on the Pluto conj. M.C. aspect that I also have in my natal chart.
This is an aspect that grants a proclivity of sensitivity to unseen energies and such...and OH that Stellium in the 8th house!

...as I believe in Sabian Symbolic chart axis analysis I must add that Pluto being in such close conj to the M.C. adds symbolically to the chart axis 'blueprint'...the Sabian Symbol for the M.C. represents the WHY of your existence in this life.
The symbol for the 8th degree of Scorpio, in which we find MTTY05s' Pluto is: [From Rudhyars book on the Sabians] "A CALM LAKE BATHED IN MOONLIGHT. Keynote: A quiet openess to higher inspiration. ...[Rudhyars keyword] QUIESCENCE.

...and I believe we have a 'Kite' matrix here...I must admit I haven't studied them...anyone care to comment on 'KITES'?
I do know that a "kite" is part of a 'Grand Sextile' matrix [Star of David]...and is also an incomplete 'Mystic Rectangle' which in turn is itself part of the 'Grand Sextile' matrix. When Planetary tansits are in the early degrees of Pisces this 'Mystic Rectangle' is thus complete and active for the duration. How did Uranus affect this during the period [apprx] April '03 to May '05?...I would surmise MTTY05 had some pretty interesting experiences at this time...also note that I have found that the Planets, the Sun and the Moon that are involved in the natal matrix [complete or incomplete] when transiting and conjuncting the vacant areas of the incomplete matrix or conj. one of the other points that was occupied at birth have a tremendous effect upon the energies of said matrix [Thus watch for Neptune and Jupiters upcoming influence as they sojourn through the early degrees of Pisces]....as I have a 'very complex 'Mystic Rectangle' in my own chart along with a number of other matrices, complete and in-complete, I have had many opportunities to observe and experience this phenomena.
...also what MTTY05 has to say about experiences with awareness of the phenomena of time reminds me of a couple of readings Edgar Cayce did for individuals back in the early 20th century...Edgar commented that they had [what he termed] "Fifth Dimensional Minds"...could be we have a ringer here!

...ps, I realized awhile after I initially wrote the above that there is another incomplete "Mystic Rectangle' in MTTY05s' natal chart that involves the early degrees of Cancer...I've definately got to study these 'KITES"...ptv

Last edited:

piercethevale

MTTY05 said:

4LeafC...you caused me to take a look at MTTY05s' chart and I must comment on the Pluto conj. M.C. aspect that I also have in my natal chart.
This is an aspect that grants a proclivity of sensitivity to unseen energies and such...and OH that Stellium in the 8th house!

...as I believe in Sabian Symbolic chart axis analysis I must add that Pluto being in such close conj to the M.C. adds symbolically to the chart axis 'blueprint'...the Sabian Symbol for the M.C. represents the WHY of your existence in this life.
The symbol for the 8th degree of Scorpio, in which we find MTTY05s' Pluto is: [From Rudhyars book on the Sabians] "A CALM LAKE BATHED IN MOONLIGHT. Keynote: A quiet openess to higher inspiration. ...[Rudhyars keyword] QUIESCENCE.

...and I believe we have a 'Kite' matrix here...I must admit I haven't studied them...anyone care to comment on 'KITES'?
I do know that a "kite" is part of a 'Grand Sextile' matrix [Star of David]...and is also an incomplete 'Mystic Rectangle' which in turn is itself part of the 'Grand Sextile' matrix. When Planetary tansits are in the early degrees of Pisces this 'Mystic Rectangle' is thus complete and active for the duration. How did Uranus affect this during the period [apprx] April '03 to May '05?...I would surmise MTTY05 had some pretty interesting experiences at this time...also note that I have found that the Planets, the Sun and the Moon that are involved in the natal matrix [complete or incomplete] when transiting and conjuncting the vacant areas of the incomplete matrix or conj. one of the other points that was occupied at birth have a tremendous effect upon the energies of said matrix [Thus watch for Neptune and Jupiters upcoming influence as they sojourn through the early degrees of Pisces]....as I have a 'very complex 'Mystic Rectangle' in my own chart along with a number of other matrices, complete and in-complete, I have had many opportunities to observe and experience this phenomena.
...also what MTTY05 has to say about experiences with awareness of the phenomena of time reminds me of a couple of readings Edgar Cayce did for individuals back in the early 20th century...Edgar commented that they had [what he termed] "Fifth Dimensional Minds"...could be we have a ringer here!

...ps, I realized awhile after I initially wrote the above that there is another incomplete "Mystic Rectangle' in MTTY05s' natal chart that involves the early degrees of Cancer...I've definately got to study these 'KITES"...ptv

MTTY05

piercethevale said:

From what I know about kites, the focal point of my kite is actually that Pluto you mentioned, so that gives it extra strength.

And April '03 - May '05 was a very good time period for me. In fact, Spring '02 to Mid 2005 was really the best time of my life, by far. It was a very new time for me in which my light shined brightly for the first time in my life. It's been downward since then, but I had a profound mental transformation from October-December '08, and I know that things will get better soon (maybe that's the upcoming Jupiter and Neptune in the early degrees of Pisces).