New Moon in Lunar Return

opiumchild

Anyone had any experience with this?

Mid April I will have a new moon in Aries (Sun/Moon conjunct) on my natal moon in the natal 7th... just wondering if anyone had any information on that

I thought it was interesting because the New Moon happens in my LR 10th house, and the LR ASC (Cancer) is conjunct my natal MC.

Also I had a question in general about lunar returns... Do we pay more attention to the condition of the moon (aspects, and house), or is the LR ASC ruler (house/aspects) a thing to pay attention to. Also, do house overlays matter much when combining the Lunar and Natal? Or am i thinking about it too much again :p

I am including my LR returns for March and April if you need a reference :) (or interpretation! hahaha) but advice or places to read more would be great too :)

Attachments

• LR 3-22.PNG
    LR 3-22.PNG
    275.6 KB · Views: 17
  • LR 4-18.PNG
    LR 4-18.PNG
    260.8 KB · Views: 18

opiumchild

jsut wanted to bump this since its happening tomorrow... I have the new moon conjunct my natal moon in my 7th

Also Pluto on my lunar return DSC conjunct my natal IC...... was kinda wondering about that as well...

any thoughts?

Psyche23

Hello! This is a very old post, but I'm wondering (if you remember) what happened when you had a new moon in your LR. Anything significant? Thanks in advance!