Solving my concentrated and 12th house-oriented chart + "talent constellation" result

Saggigirl

Solving my concentrated and 12th house-oriented chart + "talent constellation" result

Blessings to everyone.

I have got intrested in astrology in tha past few months, I am trying to gain knowledge every day, but feels like I don't really understand my own chart.

It's heavily concentrated and what I found really interesting is that my ascendant's rulers are both in 12th house and 1st house which represents the beginning and ending of the cycle. Another interesting thing is I feel I am a really lucky person, before I started to read about astrology I told my friends "If I take a look at the other persons's life in my surroundings I need to admit that I have a pretty lucky life and be grateful about it" and then booooom I have found out I am full of 12th house. Somehow I believe my 12th house doesn't cause bad to me at all.

A year ago (so again, before I started to get familiar to astrology) I went to a talent constellation which uses the method of family constellations but the represented ones are not the family members, but your own "best talent". It's really exciting what the psychologist said if I compare it to my chart:
- he said one of my main talents is the JOY OF ESCAPE(pls do not argue how could it be a talent I don't understand just accept it :)). He showed me how is it look like: he provocated "life" to get closer and face me, but in the last minute he laughed and jumped through the window while he waved his hand. It looked pretty funny. He said I am really far from this at the moment. ESCAPE, RUNNING AWAY are the key words here.
- my another talent was the OUT-OF-BOX, INNOVATIVE THINKING

Still thinking about what these two things mean. For sure, sometimes I think about getting rid of the consuming society and build a more harmonic lifestyle with full of spirituality and human communities and connection with nature but I didn't believe I will obtain this once.

If you have any thoughS the stuff below please share it.

This is my chart: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/N2KzCFK
[link does not work - Moderator]

Have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:

JUPITERASC

Re: Solving my concentrated and 12th house-oriented chart + "talent constellation" re

Blessings to everyone.

I have got intrested in astrology in tha past few months, I am trying to gain knowledge every day, but feels like I don't really understand my own chart.

It's heavily concentrated and what I found really interesting is that my ascendant's rulers are both in 12th house and 1st house which represents the beginning and ending of the cycle. Another interesting thing is I feel I am a really lucky person, before I started to read about astrology I told my friends "If I take a look at the other persons's life in my surroundings I need to admit that I have a pretty lucky life and be grateful about it" and then booooom I have found out I am full of 12th house. Somehow I believe my 12th house doesn't cause bad to me at all.

A year ago (so again, before I started to get familiar to astrology) I went to a talent constellation which uses the method of family constellations but the represented ones are not the family members, but your own "best talent". It's really exciting what the psychologist said if I compare it to my chart:
- he said one of my main talents is the JOY OF ESCAPE(pls do not argue how could it be a talent I don't understand just accept it :)). He showed me how is it look like: he provocated "life" to get closer and face me, but in the last minute he laughed and jumped through the window while he waved his hand. It looked pretty funny. He said I am really far from this at the moment. ESCAPE, RUNNING AWAY are the key words here.
- my another talent was the OUT-OF-BOX, INNOVATIVE THINKING

Still thinking about what these two things mean. For sure, sometimes I think about getting rid of the consuming society and build a more harmonic lifestyle with full of spirituality and human communities and connection with nature but I didn't believe I will obtain this once.

If you have any thoughS the stuff below please share it.

This is my chart: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/N2KzCFK
[link does not work - Moderator]
Chart link doesn't work :)

these are instructions
HOW TO ATTACH A CHART
TO YOUR POST ON THE FORUM

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/traditional-astrology

MOBILE

1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Upload the image to Imgur using the following URL:

https://imgur.com/upload

3) Once the chart is uploaded to Imgur, click on 'Copy' or 'Embed Post'

4) Paste the Imgur image location to forum post

Quote:
DESKTOP
1) Once you generate the chart image using your favourite website, copy the image address

2) Click on the Attachment icon (if you don't see it, select 'Advanced' posting first)

3) New window will open, paste the image address, click Upload button, close the window

if that is for some reason not possible
then
another option is, after creating the natal chart
then save the chart to your desktop
then when on the thread click to edit your post
then scroll down to the Attach Files box
then click on Manage Attachments
and follow the instructions on the screen to upload your chart that way :smile: